Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
She's one nasty b. We've seen the way she speaks to Sedat and mocks him . Lara’s body language looks like she's very unhappy . I would be as well if I was her- boyfriend from Sweden comes to stay and waddling screechy chav Aunty Sev and 3 year old cousin Ewa turn up at the same time and they're all squashed together in a 2 bed apartment !
If she had any consideration for other people (which she doesn’t) she would wait until her nieces BF has gone home instead of invading everyone’s privacy.. how fing awkward

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Can someone ask how much that dinner was last night. There is no way that they paid for their meal otherwise they’d be shouting about the price of it like they have everything else!

I see beggy is shopping again this morning. Why doesn’t she eat the soup the neighbour brought round? Or is it too healthy for her.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Begda is a horrible person followed by kuki. Begda you stopped talking to your sister when you were FAT so you was nasty then and you are nasty piece of s now!

I see the way you just made LARA feel!!! Wonder why she doesn’t really like you!!

Everytime she buys things it’s always Sasha Sasha Sasha. Kuki is the same, it’s always to Sasha never LARA! Explains why the girl doesn’t want to be around you fools!

Begda and kuki off camera are very horrible people! You can tell 100% kuki is soooooo fake on camera!!! Laughing and giggling, but your anger comes out so bad in some recordings. The things you say and how you say it. Especially when you speak in Turkish because I understand you!
I noticed that in the video too!! Sevda being very harsh towards Lara!! And yes, she’s ALWAYS buying for Sasha and NOT Lara. Even before this trip. Mind you, I don’t think Lara wants any gift from Sevda because Sevda only buys complete tat for people! Fancy buying your Mum a bottle of fake perfume!

I’m sure Lara cannot wait for Sevda & Ela to go home! Sevda will be interfering, annoying, bossy, and trying to tell Lara off all the time….and probably expecting Lara and the boyfriend to run around after her & Kuki more than they are. JUST LEAVE THEM BE SEVDA! Concentrate on your child! She has enough issues that you have created and you need to give HER attention!

I hope Sevda goes home soon. I feel like she’s just causing a bad vibe amongst them all! Kuki, Lara & bf and Sasha will feel lighter and happier after Sevda & Ela go. Ela is a spoiled brat and that must be incredibly annoying to be around too.

Let’s hope the ugly (when no filter is on) frog goes home soon!!!

shanie33

Mar 29, 2024
London
Also, is the Beg having a go at Lara here?
View attachment RPReplay_Final1721777865.mov
What an evil fugly witch she really needs a humbling. I need Lara and her teenage hormones to teach her a few home truths Kuki is Lara’s mother not you she has no place to act like that for Kuki to act like nothing is wild. If an in law was reprimanding my child like that I would tell them about themselves. And the iPads on the table is ridiculous I will tolerate Sasha with her ASD but Ela no the beg tries to make it like she does have that or wants her to have it (so she can have an excuse that’s the way she is) when that is not the case she’s behind in all ways and is a brat from your s parenting and not even having a education yourself as you failed everything and Sedat despite being in the country for over 10 years still can’t even speak a lick of English so what can she learn from you guys.

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Can someone ask how much that dinner was last night. There is no way that they paid for their meal otherwise they’d be shouting about the price of it like they have everything else!

I see beggy is shopping again this morning. Why doesn’t she eat the soup the neighbour brought round? Or is it too healthy for her.
Too heathy for Sevda. She needs to go home! Her niece, Lara and the boyfriend most likely are near boiling point having to put up with Sevda. She’s like a nasty large mosquito buzzing around, stinging her poison about, most likely subtlety out of earshot of Kuki often I reckon. I’m sure Kuki may find Lara difficult with the teenage hormones, etc….but we all just know Sevda will be winding Lara up even more and by chipping in with her digs, bullying, bossy commands, etc!

I find it ironic. Young teenage girls are Sevda’s largest audience I believe. AND YET… Sevda would be a teenage girl’s actual nightmare to actually hang arround!!! Unlike her looks, she has NO FILTER SWITCHED ON when it comes to tact!

GO HOME SEVDA. LET LARA NOT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH YOU.

LET THEM JUST BE A FAMILY WITH THE BOYFRIEND THERE.

Lara needs to speak to her Dad when she’s home about Sevda.