Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Too heathy for Sevda. She needs to go home! Her niece, Lara and the boyfriend are most likely near boiling point having to put up with Sevda. She’s like a nasty large mosquito buzzing around, stinging her poison about, most likely subtlety out of earshot of Kuki often I reckon. I’m sure Kuki may find Lara difficult with the teenage hormones, etc….but we all just know Sevda will be winding Lara up even more and by chipping in with her digs, bullying, bossy commands, etc!

I find it ironic. Young teenage girls are Sevda’s largest audience I believe. AND YET… Sevda would be a teenage girl’s actual nightmare to actually hang arround!!! Unlike her looks, she has NO FILTER SWITCHED ON when it comes to tact! She’s a wind up merchant on steroids! A teenage girl would want to get her Doc Martins on and do a build up run and kick Sevda’s hugely grown ass (since her gastric operation!) to high heaven!

GO HOME SEVDA. LET LARA NOT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH YOU.

LET THEM JUST BE A FAMILY WITH THE BOYFRIEND THERE.

Lara needs to speak to her Dad when she’s home about Sevda. It’s not right that Lara can’t ENJOY & RELAX on what is meant to be her family holiday with having to have Sevda there.
The b is the same with Sedats mother and father the sly digs at them as well it’s awful and she masks it with that stupid laugh

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Thanks for slowing it down. I posted the clip but don’t know how to slow it down. I’m glad it’s not just me seeing the nasty exchange there. What a b.

Sorry! I was trying to post this in reply to your video but it posted as a new post.
I would hate to have an auntie like her! That’s no way to talk to your niece with hand movement like that! Horrible horrible woman!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Why’s Begda always holding the phone to film Ken Dodds TikTok’s? do off you sweaty crispy haired bulbous nose woman and stop interfering on other peoples TikTok’s
I have noticed that as well and how Kuki has changed as well acting all cocky and hard her nasty side has come out with beggy been there, she can fuxk of when she leaves with her pity party videos she has proved she is a fake nasty b as well

Mar 8, 2024
She thinks she’s a cut above her mother and father in law. I don’t understand why Kukis apartment is miles away from her mum and dad you’d think she would have bought one closer to them
Kuki is as bad as sevda. Loves herself as well. Two absolute fing plant pots. Tight as do and annoying as do. Between the hi guys and hello dahlings they make an annoying pair

Lauralocket86

Jun 26, 2024
UK
"I'm so hungover, mixing my drinks" said this morning from the mother who neglects her kid in every other way.
She's a dickhead. Drinking to excess in front of iPad kid all the time. On her Cyprus holiday it was all "I miss sedation and wocco" but this time it's ignoring when she's coming back and no mention of them. And if she even dares to do a tik tok in a week or two saying she misses them she can go to hell. It was her choice yet again to leave.
Some husbands/wives get no choice to be away from their other half with work commitments etc but she chooses to have holidays without sedation all the time.
Nobody on tik tok winds me up as much as her. She needs her head examining and she needs social services on her.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I just checked it’s there. Is she telling her niece off?
Yes, she’s telling Lara off. It looks like Lara is upset and annoyed and says something to Sevda. Sevda then snaps something back and motions nastily with her hand at the food between Lara & her bf.

I think Lara maybe was asking why she can’t have some of the Calamari dish that was near Sevda and I think Sevda wanted the calamari for just her & Kuki!! So, she was snapping back that Lara’s & bf’s food was the few dishes near them.

HORRIBLE GREEDY WOMAN!

There were LOTS of different dishes put on the table but I think Sevda ordered most of them to go DOWN HER & KUKI’s GULLETS!! I think she ordered just a few set ones for Lara and the bf. Maybe even the ones they suggested looked nice.

So, my guess by watching the video was Lara was looking annoyed at her & the bf’s few dishes, uses her hand to show them to Sevda whilst asking Sevda something (probably can we have other things) and Sevda replied nastily and showed with her hand where their food was.

SO NASTY! If that was my niece, I’d be allowing whatever food she wanted! Even if she’d not been proactive in choosing! I’d want her to try all kinds of foods!

Sevda, it’s not like your niece is greedy even! She’s skinny! YOU are the one on that table that could do with less dishes down your gullet!!!

Whatever the case of what was going on, on that video….IT WAS A NASTY VILE RESPONSE FROM YOU SEVDA! Shame on you!! I cannot for the life of me understand why Kuki says “yes” to you coming to stay with her & the girls in Turkey! The way you conduct yourself and treat Lara and her bf is DESPICABLE.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Yes, she’s telling Lara off. It looks like Lara is upset and annoyed and says something to Sevda. Sevda then snaps something back and motions nastily with her hand at the food between Lara & her bf.

I think Lara maybe was asking why she can’t have some of the Calamari dish that was near Sevda and I think Sevda wanted the calamari for just her & Kuki!! So, she was snapping back that Lara’s & bf’s food was the few dishes near them.

HORRIBLE GREEDY WOMAN!

There were LOTS of different dishes put on the table but I think Sevda ordered most of them to go DOWN HER & KUKI’s GULLETS!! I think she ordered just a few set ones for Lara and the bf. Maybe even the ones they suggested looked nice.

So, my guess by watching the video was Lara was looking annoyed at her & the bf’s few dishes, uses her hand to show them to Sevda whilst asking Sevda something (probably can we have other things) and Sevda replied nastily and showed with her hand where their food was.

SO NASTY! If that was my niece, I’d be allowing whatever food she wanted! Even if she’d not been proactive in choosing! I’d want her to try all kinds of foods!

Sevda, it’s not like your niece is greedy even! She’s skinny! YOU are the one on that table that could do with less dishes down your gullet!!!
Oh she’s just hideous, greedy and nasty. I don’t know how anyone can be around her. She’s just a vile human being.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Catching up and I just can't with her. She genuinely brings out something in me that no one else does!

Afternoon Sevda. Firstly I hope you have a hangover from hell today you thoroughly deserve it for generally just being a nasty t. Secondly I've caught up on your posts after a number of days and absolutely nothing changes in your sad boring lazy unemployed life does it? Shop eat drink film shop again eat again drink again film again. All whilst eye fing yourself of course. Then again no one else is going to not even your husband so..

Please just do off seriously. And take your weirdo family with you. That dickhead pervert Dad just riding round in circles on his bike in his garden giggling away was one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen! As for that fing Hippopotamus she seriously needs to look into using her ridiculously boring voice to help people with insomnia.

Bunch of morons get worse by the day seriously.