Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Sevda, kuki, you should know that coke is on the boycott list ‘darlings’.
You probably don’t give a s because it doesn’t affect you but if you didn’t know which I know you know, there’s a genocide happening!

#ifyouknowyouknow

Sevda you are the queen of that fing phrase, stop being a hypocrite s.
She’s actually been to McDonald’s in Turkey? You know the Muslim country where their fellow Muslim brothers/sister/Children are being Slaughtered! Hope They get stones thrown at them. P.s Their fellow brothers and sisters referenced isn’t Aimed at them 2 Rejects because they’re an embarrassment to Turkey and their religion and Culture!!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Piss her off even more and ask her how much she paid for the gastric band and when she’s having her arm surgery to give rid of her wings because red bull definitely didn’t give her the wings. Her greed did .
Think the gastric surgery has stopped working well no she has just gone back to been a greedy fing slug lol soon her skin will look ok as the fat will be back on them arms the way she is going lol 😂

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
I’ve watched the video on TT and Instagram but can’t see any evidence of Sevda being nasty to her niece. She could have easily been indicating “help yourself“ if Lara was asking if she could try something. As much as I despise the greedy uncivilised woman, without hearing the conversation between the two of them I can’t jump to unsubstantiated conclusions as to exactly what the hand gesture was all about as it could have been very innocent. Yes, she can be a snarky b but to form an opinion based on a silent film clip isn’t proof in this case.

Attachments

• IMG_0463.png
    IMG_0463.png
    538.4 KB · Views: 30

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
I’ve watched the video on TT and Instagram but can’t see any evidence of Sevda being nasty to her niece. She could have easily been indicating “help yourself“ if Lara was asking if she could try something. As much as I despise the greedy uncivilised woman, without hearing the conversation between the two of them I can’t jump to unsubstantiated conclusions as to exactly what the hand gesture was all about as it could have been very innocent. Yes, she can be a snarky b but to form an opinion based on a silent film clip isn’t proof in this case.
I think it’s more so the way she gestured. Her facial expression and forcefulness in her hand action was not the nicest. You can see Kuki look to see what was going on too.

Apr 15, 2024
England
I’d love to know what was said. You could be right and she simply saying help yourself to the food. It was quite aggressive though and she’s known to get hangry and thus annoyed. We’ll never know. Unless Lara is on here secretly and she can tell us 😂

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
it’s interesting how she has only before and after photos of her weight loss. when i’ve lost weight, i’ve always documented it each month or what have you, to track my progress. further proof the b got a gastric band or some se. but is happy to accept the adoration from her fick nonce fans.

it won’t last long for wobbly arse with all the crap she eats.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
1000 agree, it’s just the look etc, but we know what she is like, but like you say need to hear the audio or have someone lip read but still stand by she is a b and if it had been my kid I would knock her out SIL or not lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The filter works brilliant I have seen a big creator up very close and they are nothing like the filter at all, fat and fat lol 😂
Same as Ella i truly don’t believe Ella isn’t as thin as she looks, I remember once seeing an unfiltered Ella
There are many photos of beggy when the filter hasn’t been around one I remember the most of the country pub lunch with Theresa and Ayni
My friend puts filters on her pics and she ain’t nothing like them