Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 3, 2024
The filter works brilliant I have seen a big creator up very close and they are nothing like the filter at all, fat and fat lol šŸ˜‚
Same as Ella i truly donā€™t believe Ella isnā€™t as thin as she looks, I remember once seeing an unfiltered Ella
There are many photos of beggy when the filter hasnā€™t been around one I remember the most of the country pub lunch with Theresa and Ayni
My friend puts filters on her pics and she ainā€™t nothing like them
I agree. I've seen a few unfiltered videos of Ewa and she has a very round face. Her being filtered makes her look like she's starving.

Lauralocket86

Jun 26, 2024
UK
I think somebody said on Tattle why were the teens just sitting there and not helping Begda dish up. Erm...because she's a controlling narc and has to do everything?
Also, why the hell is she treating the boyfriend like he can't speak English or like he's a baby? He looks like he communicated very well during that dish up video. Yet another thing to hate about Begda. So patronising just because he's from somewhere else? He can understand you, you stupid sweaty bint.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I think somebody said on Tattle why were the teens just sitting there and not helping Begda dish up. Erm...because she's a controlling narc and has to do everything?
Also, why the hell is she treating the boyfriend like he can't speak English or like he's a baby? He looks like he communicated very well during that dish up video. Yet another thing to hate about Begda. So patronising just because he's from somewhere else? He can understand you, you stupid sweaty bint.
What she doesnā€™t understand in that chilli flake brain of hers not everyone is as thick as her some well lots of us do key stage maths opppsss beggy piss flaps canā€™t she canā€™t even speak correct

Oh best phone Buckingham palace she is after a OBE for cooking everyoneā€™s dinner lol šŸ˜‚
Well beggy thatā€™s what you do when you live in a summer home oppsss sorry holiday home for you,,,,, palace said she ainā€™t getting a OBE AS SHE IS A s MOTHER CREATOR WIFE EVERYTHING OH AND SHE LIES THEy SAID šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Hippo Hello GIF by TELUS

Hi beggy, Kuki, mini sorry large lol šŸ˜‚

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
Love the way the BF taking the piss by telling Lara to shhhh as sev was filming. All that faffing about filming the dinner. The ā€˜young lovesā€™ are out this evening and wanted to eat first so stop wasting time and just serve off camera. So selfish
seriously and then doing something off camera for about 20 seconds so weā€™re just sat looking at rice on a counter. and this is content?