Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Sorry for triple posting but her EWM talking about going to the park. The attitude and venom is pouring out of her. Lard arse doesn’t want to walk to the park because it is too far! Blaming the girls. Sevda, your child is 7, she is more than capable of walking to a park.

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1721846209_compressed.mp4
    2 MB

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
She knocks me sick. She’s already decided for the girls that they can’t walk to the park, she winks as if ‘yeah right we’re not going’
Let the kids go to the park!!
IMG_0977.png IMG_0978.png IMG_0979.png IMG_0980.png IMG_0981.png IMG_0982.png IMG_0983.png
OMG! That mouth and its contortions on the EWM tonight is off the scale, unbelievably nauseating and, judging by the colour of her tongue, she needs to see a dentist to teach her oral hygiene or a doctor as it could be candida. A white tongue indicates bacteria . Yukkk yukkk and thrice times YUKKK. 🤢

chiefcorrespondent

Jul 21, 2024
canada
Think the gastric surgery has stopped working well no she has just gone back to been a greedy fing slug lol soon her skin will look ok as the fat will be back on them arms the way she is going lol 😂
it actually does do that! someone more medically inclined can explain it better, but the stomach stretches. so her new stomach is expanding because she's eating more, allowing her to eat even more.
the only way the gastric band / sleeve, stomach stapling, etc works in the long term is through an overhaul of your eating habits.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
it actually does do that! someone more medically inclined can explain it better, but the stomach stretches. so her new stomach is expanding because she's eating more, allowing her to eat even more.
the only way the gastric band / sleeve, stomach stapling, etc works in the long term is through an overhaul of your eating habits.
I had the sleeve done end of March, it’s all about like you said overhauling your life style and exercise etc, but hey ho so glad she had fed it up her own doing x

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
They’re creaming their pants over this plain bland looking beige plate of food….i’m so confused! The chicken was only cooking in sawt and pepper and that’s it, so what’s so fing special that kuki has to dance and orgasm over??

Grow up the pair of you with your 1 year old taste buds!
IMG_0984.png

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
She didn’t want to go to the park because it meant
1) she would have to walk
2) she would have to look after the kids because the iPads won’t
3) she couldn’t sit on the balcony and have a few drinks and get pissed

Never ever ever seen a more selfish mother in my life
I don’t think it will be long before the cracks begin to show with DAHLING Kuki. Tensions will be brewing. She has taken complete control of where they go, what they eat and drink. You could tell in tonight’s dinner video Kuki has no reservations about the park.

She hasn’t made any comments this year but last visit, she kept making digs about Kuki not putting the aircon on and we can clearly see she’s sweating like a pig.

Who do we think is going to explode first?

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I don’t think it will be long before the cracks begin to show with DAHLING Kuki. Tensions will be brewing. She has taken complete control of where they go, what they eat and drink. You could tell in tonight’s dinner video Kuki has no reservations about the park.

She hasn’t made any comments this year but last visit, she kept making digs about Kuki not putting the aircon on and we can clearly see she’s sweating like a pig.

Who do we think is going to explode first?

They both seem like they’re up each others arses at the moment.
Babe, darling, my lovely sister in law, lovely Sevda.
I’m wondering what’s going to make one of them snap….
She’s also not complained about the waking up late, it seems it’s all very happy families at the moment. Kuki has changed so much from last years trip, this year it’s all about making Sevda happy. She must be in debt to her for something or other!