Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I can’t stand people who don’t admit to weight loss surgery. Just be honest about it. I also know a couple of people who have regained the weight or are severely deficient of vitamins because they never kept them up and now have major health problems. One also has become an alcoholic replacing comfort eating with alcohol. In Australia you also have to attend a Psychiatrist before they’ll approve it. Begda definitely wouldn’t have got through!
I have it done and find no shame in saying it, it is not easy by far, it is also the mental side as well re think life choices etc, yes I had lots of medical issues but 17 weeks in I am only on one prescribed medication and that is for thyroid in which is decreasing, she could of helped so many people with her experience but she would rather lie her arse of making out she has do this by calorie counting and exercise, yes I do calorie count as I am in a calorie deficit, I eat very little but often I could have breakfast like 1 weetabix and not even manage that but an hour or two later will be hungry that how it goes I also drink nearly 2 litres of water a day (hate it lol ) I go to the gym and do over 10,000 steps a day not all days, so basically you can eat what you want but I have changed my ways of cooking and what I cook, jezz I have saggy baggy skin but I am working at it and it’s only 17weeks and 6 stone down and another 4/5 to go, what I am saying is it not shameful to have the op at all it was my last chance but I also had to be mentally prepared as well, I have the support of my family friends and even my doctors, my nurse was jumping for joy with my thyroid levels the other day lol 😂
I was house bound for well over a year my legs was the size of a elephant and feet felt like the skin was ripping off, now my legs are normal and I am loving life enjoying life playing with my GK

May 22, 2024
Australia
I have it done and find no shame in saying it, it is not easy by far, it is also the mental side as well re think life choices etc, yes I had lots of medical issues but 17 weeks in I am only on one prescribed medication and that is for thyroid in which is decreasing, she could of helped so many people with her experience but she would rather lie her arse of making out she has do this by calorie counting and exercise, yes I do calorie count as I am in a calorie deficit, I eat very little but often I could have breakfast like 1 weetabix and not even manage that but an hour or two later will be hungry that how it goes I also drink nearly 2 litres of water a day (hate it lol ) I go to the gym and do over 10,000 steps a day not all days, so basically you can eat what you want but I have changed my ways of cooking and what I cook, jezz I have saggy baggy skin but I am working at it and it’s only 17weeks and 6 stone down and another 4/5 to go, what I am saying is it not shameful to have the op at all it was my last chance but I also had to be mentally prepared as well, I have the support of my family friends and even my doctors, my nurse was jumping for joy with my thyroid levels the other day lol 😂
I was house bound for well over a year my legs was the size of a elephant and feet felt like the skin was ripping off, now my legs are normal and I am loving life enjoying life playing with my GK
💯. Well done on your journey!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
AMAZING!! Reading your story has warmed my heart that you’re now loving life! 🫶🏼
It’s a shame she can’t be so open and honest about it, she would get more respect but hey ho, carry on with your life of a lie, weight loss, happy marriage, it’s all a lie.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Exactly this! She apparently went to the Gym 5 days a week! If she went to the Gym she definitely wouldn’t have all that lose skin. She had Gastric surgery and she knows this. Not one picture in 8 months. 🤣🤣🤣 She thinks we’re all thick like her delusional Fan base idiots.
Thought it was just portion sizes and the exercise bike? She needs to go 5 times a week!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
AMAZING!! Reading your story has warmed my heart that you’re now loving life! 🫶🏼
It’s a shame she can’t be so open and honest about it, she would get more respect but hey ho, carry on with your life of a lie, weight loss, happy marriage, it’s all a lie.
She would definitely but she lives in this sad world of lies and fake ness
Thank you so many people could relate better to her if she was truthful but the message she is giving out is so wrong eat what you like and stay slim no it’s not and people don’t use filters I fear for people with disorders with her