Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Oh babes that’s because another creator Dil loves the Turkish knifes and stuff. So she’s copying her. Just like when she brought that sage burner in Cyprus because CW was selling it. She’s very jealous of everyone
Everyone is doing so much better then her with what they do, even a older lady who hasn’t a massive platform and just does every day things has been gifted a virgin cruise lol 😂 I am glad as she is so down to earth, oh beggy virgin are gifting cruises lol 😂 stick that in your piss flap eyes lol 😂
Dil sells them knifes as CW sells the cleansing pots she definitely is so jealous of them but she tries to be like them but fails the difference is beggy piss flaps, they have jobs and loving family something you don’t and will never have

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Oh I can’t I can’t stop lol 😂
Kuki moaning on prices again
Kuki saying the food is good
Pair of them shopping and eating without the kids again as been dumped on soft play (neglecting parents)
Then we have
Flappy bat wings moaning about the food (bit ramming every bit in her gob) and then Kuki agrees make it make sense
fing hell it’s so funny as they lie for each other
Bloody comedy gold this is

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Oh I can’t I can’t stop lol 😂
Kuki moaning on prices again
Kuki saying the food is good
Pair of them shopping and eating without the kids again as been dumped on soft play (neglecting parents)
Then we have
Flappy bat wings moaning about the food (bit ramming every bit in her gob) and then Kuki agrees make it make sense
fing hell it’s so funny as they lie for each other
Bloody comedy gold this is
That fing tongue flicking in and out , it's disgusting . Acting like she's a food critic.

Mar 2, 2024
Has she cut her own fringe or is her hair snapping off near her thick skull now?

Whenever she makes this face.. I actually.. out loud tell her to do off…

Complains the chips are cold but can’t take a breath between shovelling it in!

Attachments

• IMG_8693.png
    IMG_8693.png
    389.6 KB · Views: 70
Mar 8, 2024
So they left the kids again in soft play to eat and shop? Kuki dancing and doing the hand sign for good over a fing popeyes is unnecessary. The dancing when eating is getting worse. Sauce all over her grid and talking with her mouth full she’s as disgusting as sevda. They’re so tight as well. Proper suites as mates these two fs. Awful personalities. s parenting. No manners. Awful eating habits. The list goes on. Pair of bints

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She’s copying Kuki when K closes her eyes when saying goodbye. She copies a lot people in everything I’ve noticed.

I’m pretty sure she’s fallen out with Munster and Teresa. The other day Teresa said ‘going in with’ when adding food to her plate but she said she doesn’t like saying that or words to that effect, a subtle dig at beg I think
What Sevda has not realised, is unlike Kuki, when she copies Kuki by closing her eyes, even more labia folds are on display!! It also makes her look 80!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
So they left the kids again in soft play to eat and shop? Kuki dancing and doing the hand sign for good over a fing popeyes is unnecessary. The dancing when eating is getting worse. Sauce all over her grid and talking with her mouth full she’s as disgusting as sevda. They’re so tight as well. Proper suites as mates these two fs. Awful personalities. s parenting. No manners. Awful eating habits. The list goes on. Pair of bints
I’m continually amazed how they go into every detail over basic foods and fast food meals! It’s like they have just crawled out from under a rock after a million years!

News to you both of you:

- stop moaning over the prices. It’s fast food in a mall …things will be more expensive! End of!!
- Fast food chicken wings are NOT going to be as succulent and juicy deep fried! Duh!!
- Yes, we all know how a tomato in a burger can sometimes, if under a heat lamp for too long, make the bun soggy. Duh!!
- And finally, fries are always hit & miss temperature wise in a fast food restaurant! Duh!!!

Just eat the dam fast food without analysing every detail! You both act like 2 old ladies sitting there going over how each mouthful of the burger & fries taste and moaning continuously about the prices!! YOU MUST BE SO DESPERATE FOR CONTENT!!! 🙄🤣

BORIIIIING!!!!! 🥱 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She’s looking more like herself without the Disney Princess looking filter on. Just the skin smoothing & slimming filter is ON now, as usual.

Attachments

• IMG_7738.png
    IMG_7738.png
    466.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_7739.png
    IMG_7739.png
    445.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7741.png
    IMG_7741.png
    442.5 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7744.png
    IMG_7744.png
    393.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7745.png
    IMG_7745.png
    433.8 KB · Views: 27
Mar 8, 2024
I’m continually amazed how they go into every detail over basic foods and fast food meals! It’s like they have just crawled out from under a rock after a million years!

News to you both of you:

- stop moaning over the prices. It’s fast food in a mall …things will be more expensive! End of!!
- Fast food chicken wings are NOT going to be as succulent and juicy deep fried! Duh!!
- Yes, we all know how a tomato in a burger can sometimes, if under a heat lamp for too long, make the bun soggy. Duh!!
- And finally, fries are always hit & miss temperature wise in a fast food restaurant! Duh!!!

Just eat the dam fast food without analysing every detail! You both act like 2 old ladies sitting there going over how each mouthful of the burger & fries taste and moaning continuously about the prices!! YOU MUST BE SO DESPERATE FOR CONTENT!!! 🙄🤣

BORIIIIING!!!!! 🥱 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
It’s embarrassing how they carry on. Bet they are walking round the mall like they are well known and famous. Can imagine sevdas flange eyes darting round as she films to see who is looking at her. No need for them to act the way they do over every meal. No need to film every meal. No need to dance when eating every meal. As the days go in these two have got worse.

Mar 2, 2024
I have it done and find no shame in saying it, it is not easy by far, it is also the mental side as well re think life choices etc, yes I had lots of medical issues but 17 weeks in I am only on one prescribed medication and that is for thyroid in which is decreasing, she could of helped so many people with her experience but she would rather lie her arse of making out she has do this by calorie counting and exercise, yes I do calorie count as I am in a calorie deficit, I eat very little but often I could have breakfast like 1 weetabix and not even manage that but an hour or two later will be hungry that how it goes I also drink nearly 2 litres of water a day (hate it lol ) I go to the gym and do over 10,000 steps a day not all days, so basically you can eat what you want but I have changed my ways of cooking and what I cook, jezz I have saggy baggy skin but I am working at it and it’s only 17weeks and 6 stone down and another 4/5 to go, what I am saying is it not shameful to have the op at all it was my last chance but I also had to be mentally prepared as well, I have the support of my family friends and even my doctors, my nurse was jumping for joy with my thyroid levels the other day lol 😂
I was house bound for well over a year my legs was the size of a elephant and feet felt like the skin was ripping off, now my legs are normal and I am loving life enjoying life playing with my GK
I think you’re amazing ❤️ well done 😘