Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
I have it done and find no shame in saying it, it is not easy by far, it is also the mental side as well re think life choices etc, yes I had lots of medical issues but 17 weeks in I am only on one prescribed medication and that is for thyroid in which is decreasing, she could of helped so many people with her experience but she would rather lie her arse of making out she has do this by calorie counting and exercise, yes I do calorie count as I am in a calorie deficit, I eat very little but often I could have breakfast like 1 weetabix and not even manage that but an hour or two later will be hungry that how it goes I also drink nearly 2 litres of water a day (hate it lol ) I go to the gym and do over 10,000 steps a day not all days, so basically you can eat what you want but I have changed my ways of cooking and what I cook, jezz I have saggy baggy skin but I am working at it and it’s only 17weeks and 6 stone down and another 4/5 to go, what I am saying is it not shameful to have the op at all it was my last chance but I also had to be mentally prepared as well, I have the support of my family friends and even my doctors, my nurse was jumping for joy with my thyroid levels the other day lol 😂
I was house bound for well over a year my legs was the size of a elephant and feet felt like the skin was ripping off, now my legs are normal and I am loving life enjoying life playing with my GK
Amazing, well done 👏🏻

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
It’s embarrassing how they carry on. Bet they are walking round the mall like they are well known and famous. Can imagine sevdas flange eyes darting round as she films to see who is looking at her. No need for them to act the way they do over every meal. No need to film every meal. No need to dance when eating every meal. As the days go in these two have got worse.
They really have become worse. We’ve seen even more of the deep rooted complete selfishness coming out, the neglect towards their children, both physically and socially and the sheer unhinged mental state of them both.

The comedy gold has been entertaining at times…especially watching them going around a mall videoing things up close, complaining about the prices constantly or comparing prices down to just pennies in difference. People watching them must think wtf are these two weirdos doing?!!

Anyway, my thinking is Sevda & Ela will be going home within the next few days. As much as Kuki has really shown some of her true colours with Sevda there, I still think Kuki will want her own space now. I think a week or just over would be more than ENOUGH being around Sevda on many levels! Plus Kuki has friends there near her…. that she sees and goes out with. Last year, on her videos, she seemed to have a great time and laughing with them lots.

I get the feeling Kuki has them over for a few reasons. She makes the most of seeing and being with her niece, Ela and she probably thinks it’s important for the cousins to have a bit of time together. Kuki also maybe DOES enjoy having a moan to Sevda about Turkish prices and her issues with Lara, etc, etc …and enjoys the drinking with Sevda as we all know Sevda arrives with booze and loves a good hangover. I bet Kuki enjoys a few days of total laziness around the pool, especially after her Tom-Tom and Grandpa have gone home as they did a lot of walking and sightseeing when they were there. She knows Sevda will not want to go anywhere but to supermarkets and bakeries so she’s probably ready for a real slow down. But then I think Kuki gets bored of it all and wants to be out there doing everyday things and shake off all the intensity of Sevda’s moans to her and Sevda’s laziness.

Because let’s face it, Kuki has a full life normally, does a lot with her girls, takes them laces and they as a family see friends frequently and visit different places and have family days our. The opposite to Sevda, Sedat & Ela’s lives.

Last edited:

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
I covered this in a video back in May on a since banned by Tik Tok account. She definitely had surgery or some medical procedure which explains why she has doctor appointments in Turkey twice a year.
She 100% had a procedure done. The lap band doesn’t work very well. It causes you to be unable to eat first thing and you need hot liquids to calm the band down. You salivate a lot and can’t eat normal foods. Obviously this depends on how tight it is and whether it’s placed correctly. A lot of bands slip. Especially after someone abuses it. You can lose weight with it initially but then there are ways around it. The frustrating part is you can eat junk food because it goes down easier versus salad and chicken and stuff. I personally think she did have the band and was fully restricted until she lost all the weight. Now, she has no restriction in the band which allows her to eat. However, even with no restriction, sometimes the band is tight especially in the morning. It does cause this salivation, which I think she has, and also you can’t really drink liquids with meals. I think her tongue issue might be caused by the salivation and the band. Anyway, a common issue is getting “stuck”. She eats like a Hoover so I’m surprised she doesn’t get stuck. Perhaps this happens and she stops the camera. The reason she stays slim (I use this word loosely) is because even without restriction, the band is finicky. She does goes to Turkey to get the band, filled I think, when she feels like she’s gaining weight. But let’s be clear here, this Beg did not calorie count and go to the gym. She is 100% obsessed with food and she’s still obese in her mind. Peace out 🤓

One more thought: it is reversible so she might have taken it out. Or she could have had a gastric balloon. Maybe some of the girlies with gastric bypass or sleeve can chime in here. I don’t know how she would get around these procedures. I’ve certainly seen people gain weight and eat more liquid calories. Not sure.

The other complications is you can’t lie flat. Need to be propped up so in a dentist chair, you can’t be lying flat even without restriction (meaning the band has not been filled with saline solution) and you cannot drink fizzy drinks.

Last edited:

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
She 100% had a procedure done. The lap band doesn’t work very well. It causes you to be unable to eat first thing and you need hot liquids to calm the band down. You salivate a lot and can’t eat normal foods. Obviously this depends on how tight it is and whether it’s placed correctly. A lot of bands slip. Especially after someone abuses it. You can lose weight with it initially but then there are ways around it. The frustrating part is you can eat junk food because it goes down easier versus salad and chicken and stuff. I personally think she did have the band and was fully restricted until she lost all the weight. Now, she has no restriction in the band which allows her to eat. However, even with no restriction, sometimes the band is tight especially in the morning. It does cause this salivation, which I think she has, and also you can’t really drink liquids with meals. I think her tongue issue might be caused by the salivation and the band. Anyway, a common issue is getting “stuck”. She eats like a Hoover so I’m surprised she doesn’t get stuck. Perhaps this happens and she stops the camera. The reason she stays slim (I use this word loosely) is because even without restriction, the band is finicky. She does goes to Turkey to get the band, filled I think, when she feels like she’s gaining weight. But let’s be clear here, this Beg did not calorie count and go to the gym. She is 100% obsessed with food and she’s still obese in her mind. Peace out 🤓

One more thought: it is reversible so she might have taken it out. Or she could have had a gastric balloon. Maybe some of the girlies with gastric bypass or sleeve can chime in here. I don’t know how she would get around these procedures. I’ve certainly seen people gain weight and eat more liquid calories. Not sure.

The other complications is you can’t lie flat. Need to be propped up so in a dentist chair, you can’t be lying flat even without restriction (meaning the band has not been filled with saline solution) and you cannot drink fizzy drinks.
They often remove all fluid from the hand during pregnancy. I’ve always thought she has a band, had the restriction slackened off when she got pregnant with Ela and never bothered to have it filled again. It makes sense with the portions she can eat now whereas with a sleeve or bypass, although she would be able to stretch it out, it would be difficult to do so to the extent or the meals she consumes.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
They really have become worse. We’ve seen even more of the deep rooted complete selfishness coming out, the neglect towards their children, both physically and socially and the sheer unhinged mental state of them both.

The comedy gold has been entertaining at times…especially watching them going around a mall videoing things up close, complaining about the prices constantly or comparing prices down to just pennies in difference. People watching them must think wtf are these two weirdos doing?!!

Anyway, my thinking is Sevda & Ela will be going home within the next few days. As much as Kuki has really shown some of her true colours with Sevda there, I still think Kuki will want her own space now. I think a week or just over would be more than ENOUGH being around Sevda on many levels! Plus Kuki has friends there near her…. that she sees and goes out with. Last year, on her videos, she seemed to have a great time and laughing with them lots.

I get the feeling Kuki has them over for a few reasons. She makes the most of seeing and being with her niece, Ela and she probably thinks it’s important for the cousins to have a bit of time together. Kuki also maybe DOES enjoy having a moan to Sevda about Turkish prices and her issues with Lara, etc, etc …and enjoys the drinking with Sevda as we all know Sevda arrives with booze and loves a good hangover. I bet Kuki enjoys a few days of total laziness around the pool, especially after her Tom-Tom and Grandpa have gone home as they did a lot of walking and sightseeing when they were there. She knows Sevda will not want to go anywhere but to supermarkets and bakeries so she’s probably ready for a real slow down. But then I think Kuki gets bored of it all and wants to be out there doing everyday things and shake off all the intensity of Sevda’s moans to her and Sevda’s laziness.

Because let’s face it, Kuki has a full life normally, does a lot with her girls, takes them laces and they as a family see friends frequently and visit different places and have family days our. The opposite to Sevda, Sedat & Ela’s lives.
Agree but the the side Kuki nuts has shown is awful, Kuki wanted to go to the park last night but s for brains didn’t, I feel the reason she does this is for Ella, Kuki does seem to have many more true friends then flappy wings but when she does leave I wonder if Kuki will go back to been herself only time will tell, if she does then it proves flappy wings is the root to evil

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

I don’t know if the band is reversible I had the sleeve done in which 80% of my stomach was removed, o do know you can stretch it and have known people to have it done again, your right fizzy drinks is off limits and it’s no drinking half hour before and after food, there is slider foods in which is easy to get down the rule is chew 30 times etc, I once eat to fast omg I knew about it massively, I can’t drink coffee as it does not sit well at all and spicy food, sounds daft but I have very bland food, taken bread away completely and concentrate on protein a lot, I consume very little calories but burn around 500/600 per day also, last night I had a fillet steak and omelette eat 5 mouth full of steak and couldn’t eat anymore about two hours later eat some more there is no way I could eat the amount she does and it’s all processed food she eats as well, today I have had 30g of granola didn’t eat it all but my restriction is high at the moment, it is not just eating health it also exercise and learning to deal with the underlying problem with food addiction, some days I real don’t want to walk etc but make myself do it, drink near enough 2 litres of water a day and I hate water I also drink Aryan as well, but she has just abused what ever she has done she got cocky and it’s backfiring on her like I have said it is scary what she does for people with food disorders

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’m continually amazed how they go into every detail over basic foods and fast food meals! It’s like they have just crawled out from under a rock after a million years!

News to you both of you:

- stop moaning over the prices. It’s fast food in a mall …things will be more expensive! End of!!
- Fast food chicken wings are NOT going to be as succulent and juicy deep fried! Duh!!
- Yes, we all know how a tomato in a burger can sometimes, if under a heat lamp for too long, make the bun soggy. Duh!!
- And finally, fries are always hit & miss temperature wise in a fast food restaurant! Duh!!!

Just eat the dam fast food without analysing every detail! You both act like 2 old ladies sitting there going over how each mouthful of the burger & fries taste and moaning continuously about the prices!! YOU MUST BE SO DESPERATE FOR CONTENT!!! 🙄🤣

BORIIIIING!!!!! 🥱 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
If they went to a proper Turkish food place the food would be so cheap but these two do nuts don’t comprehend that lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Oh dear the amount of tack she has bought the MK bags are as bad as the Pink Chanel bag 🤦🏻‍♀️ the guess crossbody bag no words for dog walking yeah ok if you say so lol the amount of herbs and spices don’t think the UK sell them the way she buys the s, my hubby has been back 6 weeks I stayed in the Uk he brought me back jewellery gold as well not cheap sit like she buys nothing wrong with it but most Turkish invest in decent jewellery not the se she buys
Edited
The Turkish delight we buy from

Tuğba as it is fresh lol 😂 you love that word flappy fresh, shows how much you know doesn’t it lol 😂

May 22, 2024
Australia

I also think these two are up each other’s arses to get views and likes and make an income. They think that people love seeing them together, hence the carrying on when this was never the case before.

May 22, 2024
Australia
I don’t know if the band is reversible I had the sleeve done in which 80% of my stomach was removed, o do know you can stretch it and have known people to have it done again, your right fizzy drinks is off limits and it’s no drinking half hour before and after food, there is slider foods in which is easy to get down the rule is chew 30 times etc, I once eat to fast omg I knew about it massively, I can’t drink coffee as it does not sit well at all and spicy food, sounds daft but I have very bland food, taken bread away completely and concentrate on protein a lot, I consume very little calories but burn around 500/600 per day also, last night I had a fillet steak and omelette eat 5 mouth full of steak and couldn’t eat anymore about two hours later eat some more there is no way I could eat the amount she does and it’s all processed food she eats as well, today I have had 30g of granola didn’t eat it all but my restriction is high at the moment, it is not just eating health it also exercise and learning to deal with the underlying problem with food addiction, some days I real don’t want to walk etc but make myself do it, drink near enough 2 litres of water a day and I hate water I also drink Aryan as well, but she has just abused what ever she has done she got cocky and it’s backfiring on her like I have said it is scary what she does for people with food disorders
She also could be abusing weight loss medications such as Duromine.