Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
Yes I hate the way she does that. Hate the way she stirs her coffee too
Whilst we’re at it, I also find it annoying the way she starts a sentence or a story and then trails off and says ‘anyway’ or ‘anyway you get what I mean..’ uh no not really cos you’re chatting s. And the fake laugh one eye closed. She did a lot the fake laughing on this mornings on the bin post…’anyway’ back to begda 😂

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Kuki, for the love of God, put a bra on! Your nipples were jiggling against the table, whilst you ate your brekky. Surprised Lara’s boyfriend is not wanting to sit opposite you for his brekky! A real Turkish memory for him! 😳Those big droopy girls need support!…. Get your over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder on! And get a new one whilst out shopping….those boulders need a good lift! They are heading south too soon!

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Whilst we’re at it, I also find it annoying the way she starts a sentence or a story and then trails off and says ‘anyway’ or ‘anyway you get what I mean..’ uh no not really cos you’re chatting s. And the fake laugh one eye closed. She did a lot the fake laughing on this mornings on the bin post…’anyway’ back to begda 😂
I know it’s not even Aimee’s thread but the way she does this forgetting words for things or how to talk about something is so annoying. She does it to try be funny and quirky! And it’s neither funny nor quirky! Stupid eye wink and s personality. Rant over haha back to begda baggy fanny eyes

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
There’s something I need to address, and this is with every one in their family.
When they put food in their mouth, they then shove more food in straight after it.
Mine puts way too much on her fork, it hangs out of her mouth and the she pushes what’s hanging out in her mouth with her fork.
Sevda puts food in her mouth and then chucks more food in.
Kuki this morning had bread hanging out of her mouth, then got the other piece of bread to shove the already hanging out bread in.

Here’s a suggestion for better table manners:
Put in your mouth less food that will fit and not be hanging out.
It’s as fing simple as that.

And mine, open your mouth a bit wider when putting food in, there’s is always something that falls off her fork or out of her mouth.

Just a suggestion ladies! Try it.

Mar 8, 2024
The amount of food kuki has just shoved in her mouth was disgusting.. yet it was gone in two bites! She couldn’t fit it all in it was that much. Then shoved the bread hanging out her mouth with more bread. What the do is wrong with these people! They are vile the way they eat. They literally shove the food in and hardly chew it before struggling to swallow it

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
So they’ve been there a week and they haven’t once made it to the beach (becasue Ela didn’t want to go) or Antik Side because Ela is too tired. Stop using your kid as an excuse for how lazy you are Sevda!!
Exactly this!! She did a clap back in this morning’s video - I said yesterday and a lot of us have said how she hasn’t done anything for Ella not even the park 🤦🏻‍♀️ she tried justifying it this morning, excuses excuses. It’s all about her and she couldn’t even buy Ella that small snow globe but got her self a new bag and purse 😡

Mar 2, 2024
Out shopping AGAIN
I thought Sasha was poorly? Unless this pic was from yesterday but I don’t think so.
Don’t leave your sick child!
And Sevda don’t leave a 7 year old ANYWHERE WITH ANYONE.
You’re living in apartments with plenty of people around, coming and going, you have no idea who most of them are.

We went to turkey many many many years ago, we had a villa (large family), and it got broken into, they opened the bedroom door in the middle of the night, luckily I was awake but my 8month old was asleep next to me. Scariest moment of my life!

IMG_0998.png
So sorry that happened to you ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Out shopping AGAIN
I thought Sasha was poorly? Unless this pic was from yesterday but I don’t think so.
Don’t leave your sick child!
And Sevda don’t leave a 7 year old ANYWHERE WITH ANYONE.
You’re living in apartments with plenty of people around, coming and going, you have no idea who most of them are.

We went to turkey many many many years ago, we had a villa (large family), and it got broken into, they opened the bedroom door in the middle of the night, luckily I was awake but my 8month old was asleep next to me. Scariest moment of my life!

IMG_0998.png
Also just to say I am sorry this happened to you. It’s awful and very scary

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I think kuki is taking the piss with her last donut video.
She records fine at home, records herself very well on holiday, but when Sevda gets hold of the camera, it’s s.
So why suddenly has kuki recorded the stest video pretending to not know what angle to use?
If this is how you’re going to be from reading on here KuKi, you should be ashamed of yourself and I would hate for you to be my mother. Childish dick

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Exactly this!! She did a clap back in this morning’s video - I said yesterday and a lot of us have said how she hasn’t done anything for Ella not even the park 🤦🏻‍♀️ she tried justifying it this morning, excuses excuses. It’s all about her and she couldn’t even buy Ella that small snow globe but got her self a new bag and purse 😡
Ela is getting a bit too old to be her excuse for not doing things. It could pass as believable when she was 4 or 5 but claiming a 8/9/10 year old child is overwhelmed walking or by the beach is ridiculous.