Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Not watched her for a couple of days. All caught up, Take your little girl to the beach, you lazy woman, let her have some enjoyment other than watching you fill your face with food all the time, you are no way near a healthy eater either all them pastries, your cholesterol must be through the roof. Also since when has Ela been an early bird, you have filmed many times late on and she's still up, you, yes you, can't be bothered with her, your life revolves around filming and not your daughter. What a sad little woman you are.

lily_

Mar 22, 2024
uk
Not watched her for a couple of days. All caught up, Take your little girl to the beach, you lazy woman, let her have some enjoyment other than watching you fill your face with food all the time, you are no way near a healthy eater either all them pastries, your cholesterol must be through the roof. Also since when has Ela been an early bird, you have filmed many times late on and she's still up, you, yes you, can't be bothered with her, your life revolves around filming and not your daughter. What a sad little woman you are.
I'll never get over how selfish she is as a mom. She shouldn't be a parent. She is screwing up Ella's childhood.

Mar 3, 2024
There’s something I need to address, and this is with every one in their family.
When they put food in their mouth, they then shove more food in straight after it.
Mine puts way too much on her fork, it hangs out of her mouth and the she pushes what’s hanging out in her mouth with her fork.
Sevda puts food in her mouth and then chucks more food in.
Kuki this morning had bread hanging out of her mouth, then got the other piece of bread to shove the already hanging out bread in.

Here’s a suggestion for better table manners:
Put in your mouth less food that will fit and not be hanging out.
It’s as fing simple as that.

And mine, open your mouth a bit wider when putting food in, there’s is always something that falls off her fork or out of her mouth.

Just a suggestion ladies! Try it.
You are reading my mind regarding all of them!!! Kukoo couldn't come up for air this morning. I noticed she didn't eat any of that bread that the strangers next door made for them.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Out shopping AGAIN
I thought Sasha was poorly? Unless this pic was from yesterday but I don’t think so.
Don’t leave your sick child!
And Sevda don’t leave a 7 year old ANYWHERE WITH ANYONE.
You’re living in apartments with plenty of people around, coming and going, you have no idea who most of them are.

We went to turkey many many many years ago, we had a villa (large family), and it got broken into, they opened the bedroom door in the middle of the night, luckily I was awake but my 8month old was asleep next to me. Scariest moment of my life!

IMG_0998.png
I am so sorry what you went through 💕

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I think kuki is taking the piss with her last donut video.
She records fine at home, records herself very well on holiday, but when Sevda gets hold of the camera, it’s s.
So why suddenly has kuki recorded the stest video pretending to not know what angle to use?
If this is how you’re going to be from reading on here KuKi, you should be ashamed of yourself and I would hate for you to be my mother. Childish dick
Very well put

Mar 2, 2024
I’m continually amazed how they go into every detail over basic foods and fast food meals! It’s like they have just crawled out from under a rock after a million years!

News to you both of you:

- stop moaning over the prices. It’s fast food in a mall …things will be more expensive! End of!!
- Fast food chicken wings are NOT going to be as succulent and juicy deep fried! Duh!!
- Yes, we all know how a tomato in a burger can sometimes, if under a heat lamp for too long, make the bun soggy. Duh!!
- And finally, fries are always hit & miss temperature wise in a fast food restaurant! Duh!!!

Just eat the dam fast food without analysing every detail! You both act like 2 old ladies sitting there going over how each mouthful of the burger & fries taste and moaning continuously about the prices!! YOU MUST BE SO DESPERATE FOR CONTENT!!! 🙄🤣

BORIIIIING!!!!! 🥱 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
If they think it’s too expensive,then why the do are buying it! Moan moan fing moan! She doesn’t complain when she pays £16 for a cake for 2 people!