Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well I have never heard so much se come from her chilli flake gob
Hot tubs not for nice days oh beggy pissy flaps do off, I have one and so does my daughter with the temp on and they in it in hot weather I was in ours last night with the grandson heat on, you talk absolute dogs bollocks, think your special as you got a free hot tub which you use as a pool what’s the matter can’t afford the electricity bill as you have no work lol suck it up buttercup lol 😂
And getting I pad kid her school uniform why bother really why she hardly at school is she just saying 🤷‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Instead of sitting on that lard filled arse with your bat wings and se dresses go get her teeth checked ffs you neglectful person (not calling you a mother as you are not well only by giving birth)

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t understand either unless, as many have already suspected, that the marriage was prearranged and purely a marriage of convenience for Sedat to stay in The UK. Ela’s birth cemented the union with Sedat gaining both a British wife and a British child. Sedat’s stupid arranged (deranged more likely) lwife is so dense that she doesn’t realise that she’s totally incriminating herself and long may it continue, give Sevda a rope and one day she’ll hang herself.
I think that was the clincher to stay in the UK. He had of course been living in England for 3 years before he met Sevda. In 2007 Sedat set up and was the sole director of a Limited Company with Ken Dodd's husband as the Company Secretary. He held that position for about 5 years before signing control over to Tom Tom. Very dodgy way to set up a business with a man who cannot speak a word of English still 17 years later but was "able" to sign up to be a company director. Him being, albeit a sham director who then marries a British National and then has an English born child rubber stamped him staying here permanently.

Mar 2, 2024
I think that was the clincher to stay in the UK. He had of course been living in England for 3 years before he met Sevda. In 2007 Sedat set up and was the sole director of a Limited Company with Ken Dodd's husband as the Company Secretary. He held that position for about 5 years before signing control over to Tom Tom. Very dodgy way to set up a business with a man who cannot speak a word of English still 17 years later but was "able" to sign up to be a company director. Him being, albeit a sham director who then marries a British National and then has an English born child rubber stamped him staying here permanently.
Sedation the gardener with his paved prison yard and fake flowers

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
The way she said her breakfast isn’t as exciting as sedats she’s got a belvita, it seems like her management have ‘told’ her to eat that for breakfast.
Deals deals deals. But unfortunately for beggy, no deals are coming through!
I think you're right.
Because why didn't she have the "exciting" breakfast with Sedat instead? What was stopping her having it 👀