Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
everyone, if you’ve got tiktok, go on her video and comment about seagull t. she will be absolutely fuming and pulling her straw hair out that she can’t control the narrative.
Done! And well done everyone there are WAY more comments about her on there this morning 😂😂 she will be RAGING 😂😂

Face like thunder this morning? Or over the top smiley trying to make out she doesn't give a s? Maybe we even get a little discreet mention? Either way LOVE that she can't do anything about it 😂😂 Happy Friday everyone! 😂

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
gewwwd mawgning

how embarrassing is she, coming on tiktok first thing in her NIGHTIE and setting the record straight 🤣 b has been up all night fuming and stomping on sedation’s head that people are leaving comments that she can’t delete

“fank you goyzz i’ve had so MENNY compliments on my hair and on my skin” no you have not and you look terrible. what a laugh!!!

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
i think she’s drunk or manic again. her mannerisms are all fast and erratic. and she’s mooing and orgasming over a MULTIVITAMIN

she’s telling strangers how bad her bowel movements are 🤡

lord give us strength. she also has a bit of spittle around her mouth for the majority of the video

she is honestly so disgusting.

IMG_7801.jpeg

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
i think she’s drunk or manic again. her mannerisms are all fast and erratic. and she’s mooing and orgasming over a MULTIVITAMIN

lord give us strength. she also has a bit of spittle around her mouth for the majority of the video

IMG_7801.jpeg
So nasty!!! 🤢

gogo

Mar 2, 2024

IMG_7801.jpeg
So nasty!!! 🤢

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
No need for the reaction to them gummies.. no need for her to discuss her lack of sting. I’d say it was all the pastries and bread that has done added to the fact the t never drinks water.
It’s mad she doesn’t have the mental capacity to connect her diabolical diet of processed carbohydrates and fat with her gut problems. How can she not understand that A leads to B?

I noticed when she was at Kuki’s forcing baked goods and fried s on her daily, Kuki mentioned numerous times having stomach problems again. She had been making a concerted effort with her food before Sevda arrived. The healthy breakfast bowls went out the window after day 1.

Sevda’s pure greed and need to stuff her face constantly with junk is more important to her than her health and body. Shes mid thirties (shockingly LOL) so this will catch up with her soon. If she doesn’t adjust her diet soon she’s heading for pre diabetes, high cholesterol, gout….. you name it!

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Not the self diagnosed SIL slagging off her guests this morning for triggering her OCD by not being tidy 😂😂 I can’t believe she has posted this rant on the internet when they are staying in her apartment as guests. This woman has a real nasty, mean streak that shines from time to time. The mask is slipping Kuki. She compared Sevda to her daughter and is going into raptures about how amazing she is. If I was her SIL, I’d be phoning up my brother Tom and losing my s about her posting a video like that. You invited them. What do you expect with 8 people in a 2 bed apartment????

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well well so she answered people in here, saying her belly is bloated (NO YOU JUST PACKING WAIT ON) taking multi vitamins (YOU DONE THIS BEFORE) commission paid add, she has seen that many creators are banging out the WELLGARD multi vits and collagen, she will change her eating for a few days and that will be it (DONE THIS BEFORE) her stupid dick head following will order them multi vits and she will get commission of it, desperate times mean desperate measures
So we got yesterday extra large on period and today this one can’t s
I don’t give to fs tbh it’s the lies after lies
Your packing weight on, your lying, you have lost your spot on SM, and we are getting to you, and also you was found out about the beach and seeing Kuki happy and not been a b like you and can’t handle it, I will not be surprised if you have a go at her for it
Carry on in your lie filled love less life as it is so funny 🤣

Mar 2, 2024
Not the self diagnosed SIL slagging off her guests this morning for triggering her OCD by not being tidy 😂😂 I can’t believe she has posted this rant on the internet when they are staying in her apartment as guests. This woman has a real nasty, mean streak that shines from time to time. The mask is slipping Kuki. She compared Sevda to her daughter and is going into raptures about how amazing she is. If I was her SIL, I’d be phoning up my brother Tom and losing my s about her posting a video like that. You invited them. What do you expect with 8 people in a 2 bed apartment????
She’s a right hypochondriac

Mar 8, 2024
It’s mad she doesn’t have the mental capacity to connect her diabolical diet of processed carbohydrates and fat with her gut problems. How can she not understand that A leads to B?

I noticed when she was at Kuki’s forcing baked goods and fried s on her daily, Kuki mentioned numerous times having stomach problems again. She had been making a concerted effort with her food before Sevda arrived. The healthy breakfast bowls went out the window after day 1.

Sevda’s pure greed and need to stuff her face constantly with junk is more important to her than her health and body. Shes mid thirties (shockingly LOL) so this will catch up with her soon. If she doesn’t adjust her diet soon she’s heading for pre diabetes, high cholesterol, gout….. you name it!
Kuki is as bad as sevda this holiday showed her true personality

Mar 8, 2024
Didn’t watch it all cus she annoys me, but ten cheeky t.. she just has to make the bed, she just has to something about a suitcase and just out stuff away! So she’s making their beds and touch their stuff and suitcases?! Cheeky t. I’d have slapped her over that Turkish balcony if she touched me stuff.
This one is as bad as sevda. Talking with her mouth full and stupid dancing. Someone get these fs off TikTok and stop giving them a platform