Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Dirty witch, talking about not taking 💩! You are 💩💩💩💩 thats why bwands sont work with you 💩💩💩 guys,so mannyyyy compliments 💩💩💩💩

Screenshot_20240802_083954_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240802_084019_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240802_084036_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240802_084047_TikTok.jpg
Shilling multivitamins and talking about her bowel habits 😂 Oh how the mighty have fallen… How embarrassing, I’d rather have some self respect and actually go to work 🥴🤣 Also if she bothered eating a diet high in fibre she wouldn’t need supplements to help her go to the loo

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Judging by Sevda and sedat at breakfast this morning, I don’t think they actually ever converse with each other.

Sedat is not listening to her whatsoever.
The way she spoke to him was odd after realising that he wasn’t listening.

I just find their relationship sooooooo odd.

They’ve been married many years, surely she speaks English to him, why hasn’t he learnt?

My husband is foreign, English isn’t his first language however over the years of marriage, he is now fully fluent in English (with a slight accent but hey, my man speaks and understands english and has a proper job and he did that himself!)
Why is sedat so frickin lazy and it’s also Sevda fault too.

Mar 8, 2024
What the do is she doing?! That breakfast video was vile. She’s eating like she’s never seen food before.
The laugh she does when she is patronising her husband yet again went right through me.
Really though how long has he been in the country? He sounds like he’s only new in England and hasn’t a notion of the English language. Their set up is odd.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well I have come to the conclusion beggy pussy flaps has put Kuki upto rimming her
I remember I a video ages ago Kuki saying family helped her buy the apartment, NOT BEGGY so I gather Toms family
She is a fing horrible b if I was the SIL and knew she done that video put it this way she would be needing a dentist end off
Beggy and Kuki you are BITCHES that need a good slap YOU BOTH HOLD YOUR KIDS BACK, YOU BOTH HAVE MADE YOUR KIDS INTO WHAT THEY ARE
BOTH BITCHES BOTH NEED A GOOD fING SLAPPING
AND EVEN SLATING GRANDPA AS WELL FFS b
NO WONDER 2 off the sisters have nothing to do with either of you
YOUR EVEN VILE TO YOUR PARENTS KUKI AND BEGGY PISSY FLAPS IS TO THEM
HATEFUL VILE fS

Mar 2, 2024
"I don't eat enough fruit and vegetables" - well, if she finally has made this realisation that her diet is terrible and she needs more fruit and veg, that's good! She'll surely start adding more fruit and veg to her meals and snacks

"...so I've bought multivitamins" - are you stupid?? Multivitamin tablets should never be taken to replace a healthy diet. She'll take them, see no difference, then say her diet isn't the problem after all.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
The woman is beyond disgusting and anyone who considers that eating fried eggs with their fingers is an okay thing to do needs locking up - in a lunatic asylum. She's feral, she's an uneducated disgrace of a human being just like the rest of the subhuman clan she's come from. Not one of them possess any acceptable table manners, unable to use cutlery properly and eating like starving street dogs. It just beggars belief, it really does.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
What the do is she doing?! That breakfast video was vile. She’s eating like she’s never seen food before.
The laugh she does when she is patronising her husband yet again went right through me.
Really though how long has he been in the country? He sounds like he’s only new in England and hasn’t a notion of the English language. Their set up is odd.
It also says a lot about how superficial their relationship is, Sevda isn’t that fluent in Turkish and Sedat speaks little English. Therefore they can’t talk that much and about particularly deep topics 🥴 Then again it’s not like either of them have more than two brain cells

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Right can someone please tell me, am I missing something?

Is it the “in” thing to do to tell the internet that you’re due on your period or that you’re on your period? WHO THE do CARES AND WHO NEEDS TO KNOW AND WHY DO THEY NEED TO KNOW???

Keep it to yourself, and this goes for everyone who announces it on the internet, not just stupid fing beggy Fanny flaps!

This irritates me so much.
IMG_1066.png

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
I’m blocked but now she’s mooing over a vitamin gummy. She’s not right in the head. Would love to know who her hairdresser is that hacks her hair in uneven lengths. Probably can’t stand her too.
My comment was removed for violating community guidelines yet there are worse comments on there . Think Begda is on the war path. This is how she keeps busy guys . Work drying up for her. WHats the matter Begda? Don’t like the truth? she cannot stand anyone not liking her! Get off SM then. Bint.

Mar 8, 2024
It also says a lot about how superficial their relationship is, Sevda isn’t that fluent in Turkish and Sedat speaks little English. Therefore they can’t talk that much and about particularly deep topics 🥴 Then again it’s not like either of them have more than two brain cells
Not a single brain cell between them. There’s no relationship between them.

Mar 8, 2024

Is it the “in” thing to do to tell the internet that you’re due on your period or that you’re on your period? WHO THE do CARES AND WHO NEEDS TO KNOW AND WHY DO THEY NEED TO KNOW???

Keep it to yourself, and this goes for everyone who announces it on the internet, not just stupid fing beggy Fanny flaps!

IMG_1066.png
She’s trying to be funny. She’s not just moody the tone of the month she’s an all round t all month

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024

IMG_1066.png
She’s trying to be relatable & in with the crowd. The idiot.