Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
I think Kuki has learnt not to invite people over for the holidays.
Unless she’s making them pay a little bit, she won’t be doing it again after her rant this morning!
Understandable her brother’s family may be getting under (not in 🤪) her feet in such a small environment but surely you’d moan about it to your husband or girlfriends…. Not make a video to 40K subscribers.

Mar 2, 2024
It also says a lot about how superficial their relationship is, Sevda isn’t that fluent in Turkish and Sedat speaks little English. Therefore they can’t talk that much and about particularly deep topics 🥴 Then again it’s not like either of them have more than two brain cells
If he taught Begda to speak fluently in Turkish why didn’t she teach him to speak English fluently?

Mar 2, 2024
Understandable her brother’s family may be getting under (not in 🤪) her feet in such a small environment but surely you’d moan about it to your husband or girlfriends…. Not make a video to 40K subscribers.
How many self diagnosed problems has she got? I don’t think they told her what was wrong with her went she went to the hospital and she made about 5 videos moaning about the nhs

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Howling 🤣 Must have been a useless bint at the pharmacy… Probably used her as a door stop seeing as she can barely read or do simple maths

IMG_3937.jpeg
This is exactly why I've previously questioned her claim to being a dispensing pharmacist. Never in the reign of pig's pudding could this thick twunt EVER be capable of dispensing drugs as she wouldn't be capable of even reading a prescription correctly in the first place. She would have been arrested and charged with murder by now from the amount of deaths she could have caused by her inability to read and understand even the easiest of instructions.

Mar 8, 2024
She must be on Begdas payroll doing her accounts and Begda did help Kuki get 40,000 followers so she’s forever in her debt and I think Kuki trafficked Sedation that’s why he’s over here
Oh yeah another dope thanking begda publicly. Sevdas poor mum always looks like she’s being held hostage. I loved when she said about the perfume being fake 😂😂😂😂😂 delighted she got that in there.
Kuki deffo trafficked him in. Sevda desperately wanted a man so this is how she ended up married to him

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Shilling multivitamins and talking about her bowel habits 😂 Oh how the mighty have fallen… How embarrassing, I’d rather have some self respect and actually go to work 🥴🤣 Also if she bothered eating a diet high in fibre she wouldn’t need supplements to help her go to the loo
Yeah - saying she doesn't eat enough fruit and veg ... do off to the shops and buy some fing apples and bananas or something 😒 she's making an utter t out of herself now !

Mar 2, 2024
What the do is she doing?! That breakfast video was vile. She’s eating like she’s never seen food before.
The laugh she does when she is patronising her husband yet again went right through me.
Really though how long has he been in the country? He sounds like he’s only new in England and hasn’t a notion of the English language. Their set up is odd.
I see she's given up with cutlery altogether. Someone in the comments asked is it a cultural thing, just watch, she'll say this is the Turkish way or something!

Mar 2, 2024
Oh yeah another dope thanking begda publicly. Sevdas poor mum always looks like she’s being held hostage. I loved when she said about the perfume being fake 😂😂😂😂😂 delighted she got that in there.
Kuki deffo trafficked him in. Sevda desperately wanted a man so this is how she ended up married to him
And he definitely had to be Turkish, she got her wish 😂😂😂 and look at the state of him, bone idle and a bit thick

Mar 2, 2024
Either a filter or she has one leg a lot fing bigger than the other!!

A fried egg eaten with her hands… what a coke, disgusting human being.. she picked up a fork.. I thought she came to her senses… no.. used a fork to break some egg apart to them put the fork down and use her disgusting coke hands to eat it… one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen her do.. she is absolute vile

Attachments

• IMG_9112.png
    IMG_9112.png
    302.8 KB · Views: 44

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Either a filter or she has one leg a lot fing bigger than the other!!

A fried egg eaten with her hands… what a coke, disgusting human being.. she picked up a fork.. I thought she came to her senses… no.. used a fork to break some egg apart to them put the fork down and use her disgusting coke hands to eat it… one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen her do.. she is absolute vile
When she’s walking to the table you can see the filter glitching. Hahaha

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
So in the last 2 days I have now added Cartwright & Butler, Kipling Bags and Holland and Barratt to my list of places not to shop!!! not that it will really effect me as I don't particularly like the bags and would never buy one for myself, I only really buy C&B hampers at Christmas occasionally and I actually eat a healthy balanced diet and s every day ot so so don't need all the supplements :ROFLMAO:

I will say it again though, Clitty Slitty, Baggy Arse, Chocolate Ganache Arms.. all this freebies won't pay your mortgage will they!!!!!