Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Judging by Sevda and sedat at breakfast this morning, I don’t think they actually ever converse with each other.

Sedat is not listening to her whatsoever.
The way she spoke to him was odd after realising that he wasn’t listening.

I just find their relationship sooooooo odd.

They’ve been married many years, surely she speaks English to him, why hasn’t he learnt?

My husband is foreign, English isn’t his first language however over the years of marriage, he is now fully fluent in English (with a slight accent but hey, my man speaks and understands english and has a proper job and he did that himself!)
Why is sedat so frickin lazy and it’s also Sevda fault too.
He didn’t understand what she was saying. He can barely string a sentence together in English. Very good very nice. Mmmmmmm

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
guys i’m taking the weekend off from her. idk, all this free s she’s getting and she’s so horrible and undeserving. i’m really exhausted with her now, i can’t even be bothered to take the piss out of her disgusting piggy ways as it’s all the same. wont she just do off? please?

have a lovely weekend all x

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
guys i’m taking the weekend off from her. idk, all this free s she’s getting and she’s so horrible and undeserving. i’m really exhausted with her now, i can’t even be bothered to take the piss out of her disgusting piggy ways as it’s all the same. wont she just do off? please?

have a lovely weekend all x
Have a lovely weekend 💞 and take care, me too taking some time out, going to make memories with the family, beach time, bbq time and just generally having a lovely and loving family time which is something she will never have, so all these free gifts she can have 10000 times over I would rather spend time with family
But the stuff she is getting is all s anyway, noting I would buy even the HB stuff she won’t use

Mar 2, 2024
Has sedat even been to the drs to find out what he’s actually done to his knee, sev saying some random woman said it could take 6 weeks to heal. She won’t be happy if he’s at home for 6 weeks, she’ll be running back to Turkey. You can tell they don’t talk and more and more indications that they just don’t like each other
Sounded to me from that conversation that he hasn't seen a doctor yet, but who knows with these ones.

The way she cut up that croissant with scissors and announced it like she'd discovered something amazing, she was so proud.

"If a croissant is really soft and really fresh, you know like when it is defrosted" - and this woman is taking her child out of school because she thinks she can provide a better education eating pastries by the pool.