Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
If you are lacking vitamins, you eat fruit and vegetables. She’s so dumb and doesn’t know that these stupid gummies are not 100% pure and have absolutely no positive affect on vitamins. You get them from the real thing! But again, she’s stupid so….

Secondly, with the gifting stuff. Her management contacts these places. They have a pre written email they send to all companies for their clients and they ask for gifting or paid collabs. NO COMPANY approached Begda and asked her to work with her.

I run a business, and I receive the template from soo many talent agencies. Some companies don’t even look up these tiktok people. They just look at following and likes etc and then agree to gifting. Only the biggest companies will be paid collabs for obviously recorded content with certain criteria. For someone at her following it’s probably £500-£800 she would receive depending the 20% commission the agency takes.

So, these gifted s, it’s one off so If I was her I wouldn’t be this smug about it!

Mar 3, 2024
If you are lacking vitamins, you eat fruit and vegetables. She’s so dumb and doesn’t know that these stupid gummies are not 100% pure and have absolutely no positive affect on vitamins. You get them from the real thing! But again, she’s stupid so….

Secondly, with the gifting stuff. Her management contacts these places. They have a pre written email they send to all companies for their clients and they ask for gifting or paid collabs. NO COMPANY approached Begda and asked her to work with her.

I run a business, and I receive the template from soo many talent agencies. Some companies don’t even look up these tiktok people. They just look at following and likes etc and then agree to gifting. Only the biggest companies will be paid collabs for obviously recorded content with certain criteria. For someone at her following it’s probably £500-£800 she would receive depending the 20% commission the agency takes.

So, these gifted s, it’s one off so If I was her I wouldn’t be this smug about it!
Fabuloso got the same chutney box.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She definitely reads here! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Hi you flappy armed b! Even Munter hasn’t got as much loose skin.
And at least she's admitted to weight loss surgery. Once again , Begda has been reading here after we've commented asking if she's fallen out with Munster ..Hey Sevda .. hello.. why can't your husband speak English properly after being in the UK for 17 years... so many questions to ask 🤔

Mar 8, 2024
I know the answer is no to this but done anyone ever freeze their takeaway?
Ela had a Turkish pizza for koleye grill from the freezer.

I think that’s them most disgusting thing ever to freeze takeaway food 🤢🤢🤢
No it’s fing disgusting she does this. She always buys loads of them to freeze! Tight t.! She reheats chippy chips the next day too. She’s vile. Never seen stinginess like it.