Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Whilst preparing the granola bowl Sevda said "there we go" FIVE times. She really is limited as far as the English language is concerned, such a bloody dunce!
Yesterday when she unboxed the gifted collaged stuff (or whatever it was) she read out the instructions for using the edible tubes saying that it should be stirred into a coffee or whatever. The twatess sucked it straight from the tube into her mouth and wasn't impressed with the taste so what did she do when having breakfast? You got it, she sucked it neat straight from the tube again. God forbid, I despair at the stupid woman.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Whilst preparing the granola bowl Sevda said "there we go" FIVE times. She really is limited as far as the English language is concerned, such a bloody dunce!
Yesterday when she unboxed the gifted collaged stuff (or whatever it was) she read out the instructions for using the edible tubes saying that it should be stirred into a coffee or whatever. The twatess sucked it straight from the tube into her mouth and wasn't impressed with the taste so what did she do when having breakfast? You got it, she sucked it neat straight from the tube again. God forbid, I despair at the stupid woman.
I'm so confused by the collagen tube, I can only assume there's other creators out there who have it or something similar and for some reason eat them that way and so she didn't register the instructions/thinks she knows better because she's seen someone else do it.

Otherwise, how can a grown adult literally read out the instructions for something so simple and make the mistake not once, but twice! The first time maybe you'd be curious of the flavour but if you truly didn't like it why would you eat it that way again when it clearly says to mix it in.

Her what I eat in a day.. and she wonders why she can't go to the bathroom 🙄

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
She really is a thick b...that portion of Granola was way over the recommended portion size of 60g...weigh out that amount, its minuscule as its a heavy product...its also NOT healthy!! packed full of sugar and then she adds Honey, absolutely NOT needed...then the fruit...more sugar... why can't she just have a bowl of porridge with some blueberries or something 🤷‍♀️ why does she always have to go Top Shelf and overboard :rolleyes:

This is from the British heart Foundation website... breakfast cereals ranked best to worst (out of 9) it came in at No.8... with Granola with chocolate at 9

Granola with dried fruit, nuts or seeds​

This sounds healthy but isn’t, as it’s high in fat and sugar. An average portion of granola with nuts is 60g, which without milk packs in 270 kcal and 12.3g fat.

Although nuts are a source of healthy unsaturated fats, of which 2.8g of the fat per portion is saturated fat. Serve this with 125ml of full fat milk and this adds another 81 kcal and 4.6g of fat of which 2.9g is saturated fat. Which is why it made our list of 12 foods you wouldn’t believe are so fatty.

Why not try swapping granola for heart-healthy no-added sugar muesli?

A 45g serving contains:

• Energy 790kJ / 188kcal, 9% of your RI
  • Fat 5.3g, 8% of your RI
  • Saturates 0.7g, 4% of your RI
  • Sugars 9.6g, 11% of your RI
  • Salt 0.01, 0% of your RI

Apr 15, 2024
England
I'm so confused by the collagen tube, I can only assume there's other creators out there who have it or something similar and for some reason eat them that way and so she didn't register the instructions/thinks she knows better because she's seen someone else do it.

Otherwise, how can a grown adult literally read out the instructions for something so simple and make the mistake not once, but twice! The first time maybe you'd be curious of the flavour but if you truly didn't like it why would you eat it that way again when it clearly says to mix it in.

Her what I eat in a day.. and she wonders why she can't go to the bathroom 🙄
Fallacious does this, straight from the tube so she’s copied her. Also what is collagen meant to do