Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Control freaks the pair of them
That was such a difficult watch. My grandson is only one year older than Ella and he would’ve done that in half the time and made it a lot better. Calling her ‘ Baby’ and saying ‘good girl'? I say that to my dog when she’s been out the back for a piss! Ffs! What IS her agenda in holding ‘IPad snaggletooth’ back from growing up? I don’t get it, I can’t imagine Sevda sitting and having conversations with her, like, explaining things to her ( like what chicken and tomatoes are) (joke lol)
But seriously Ela seems so babyish! Not her fault it’s Sevdas
My parents were s at bringing me up, I was basically ‘seen and not heard’ back in the 60’s, the way I think my mum was too. I was determined my daughter didn’t have THAT upbringing, she’s 41 now and the kindest,caring, intelligent soul. What have YOU got to be proud of regarding YOUR daughters upbringing? Putting her out there on SM for the pedalos to manipulate her photos to wank over? You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!!! You are one evil piece of s.

piper1020

Jun 21, 2024
Texas, USA
Sometimes 2 ugly people can make really cute kids…this is not one of those times 😬
This is very true, I had a friend whose sister and brother-in-law were just not attractive. They both had a more olive-skinned complexion (which i always envied tbh) but they produced a pale, blonde hair, blue eyed, Cindy-lou Who cherub of a baby who was absolutely beautiful lol

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
So where does one start lol 😂

KUKI if you are going to tell people to be kind you really should take note of yourself, your vile and disgusting comments on Toms family staying and on the tourists on the market tell me if I am wrong but didn’t you buy tops, trainers, jumpers etc off the market for Tom so shut the do up about going to the mall for the fakes you stupid t!!! Will leave that there (not finished with you yet)

MINE (extra large) look here Teletubbie DIPSEY go shove your TEMU crap up your sisters fanny
Also go get some new batteries as yours are running out the slowness you speak, also you thick fat uncouth t hold and knife and fork correct you dumbass b AND DO YOU THINK ITS CLEVER TO DRINK DRIVE well I don’t (not finished with you yet)

HAIRY CHIPPY TITS PEDO
can’t comment on you as blocked thank do by from what I have seen you are a PEDO STILL

DOORMAT MUMMYKINS
grow the do up babysitting your grown daughters well actually they still in nappies

BEGGY PISSY FLAPS
You are one massive liar and filthy dirty t and your acting skills are se same as your parenting is se basically you are se, so glad your little empire is falling down have you ever heard the phrase “nothing last forever” and the way pharmacy’s are closing down doubt you will get a job with them again, best get mummykins asking shop owners for a job for you 😘
Don’t beat about the bush! 😂😂😂
I luff you @Chicken wings

Ps I hate food that has bones in it except lamb shanks and I use my fork and knife ( the right way up)! to get the meat off! 😬

Mar 2, 2024
Hmmm... more contradictions...

On Kukis beach video someone wrote this...

IMG_6666.jpg
LOL

1) why was she blaming Sasha as well then?
2) how on earth would Ela know if she likes the beach or not? has she EVER been to a beach?

I don't understand why she wouldn't just say she doesn't want to go to the beach and she doesn't want to work to the park, and not blame the kids. Though personally, if my future kid wants to go to the beach I'd take them - and I hate the beach with all the sand getting everywhere etc. But it's a small sacrifice to make them happy right?

Mar 2, 2024
Won’t write my plans here. Right. That’s because you’ve got none, you lying b.

IMG_4782.jpeg
Hahaha tbf she's telling the truth. She isn't writing her plans because she's too pathetic to plan any nice days out and she will share each day.

The plans if she were to write them down would be something like: "Monday - stick her on the ipad. Tuesday - invite a 2 year old over for a play date. Wednesday - ship her off to another family member so she's out of my hair. Thursday - ipad. Friday - ipad again"

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
And the Collagen! Doesn’t she have to declare it as an advert?
My understanding is that if a brand gives you free or discounted products (or other perks) and then you mention one of the products you should make a disclosure even if you weren't asked to... surely this should apply to if you use the product too as technically you are advertising are you not?

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
fing hell Beggy pissy flaps, I am 100000% sure you would have told b flap Kuki in a call or msg, all about attention…. So you are taking IPad kid for swimming lessons is that for her benefit or for yours and the “oh what a good mummy you are” nope your a se mother and didn’t you put I pad could swim and was having lessons last year and the year before and before that, ALSO b YOU CANT TAKE VIDEOS OR PICTURES IN A SWIMMING POOL IF YOU DO I WILL PERSONALLY CONTACT THE PLACE ANY PLACE THAT HAS A POOL IN STEVENAGE AND EXPRESS SERIOUS CONCERNS OF OTHER CHILDREN BEEN EXPOSED ON SM EVEN IF FACES BLACKED OUT SO BE THAT A WARNING TO YOU
BE WARNED

Attachments

• IMG_8759.jpeg
    IMG_8759.jpeg
    161.4 KB · Views: 57

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Don’t beat about the bush! 😂😂😂
I luff you @Chicken wings

Ps I hate food that has bones in it except lamb shanks and I use my fork and knife ( the right way up)! to get the meat off! 😬
Same I can’t do bones, have to us knife and fork but don’t get me wrong sometimes you do have to use your fingers but in a nice way not like this b and her family, I was raised with table manners my Grandad was a strict man at the table, knife and fork put together when finished, eat with mouth closed, ask to leave the table if need the toilet and sit at the table till everyone finished, table time was family time on the events of the day as well, he may of been strict but it helped me on life in which I have passed onto my children and they have to there children, still to this day no phones, I pads etc at the table
Last night I had half a Yorkshire pudding (couldn’t eat it all) tried to eat it with my fingers not a chance of doing it

lol 😂 not beating around the bush with this lot anymore fing inbreeding fs lol 😂

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
I cooked and ate a roast yesterday and managed the whole dinner, as did everyone else round the table, with a knife and fork... not once was fingers used and I even had a 3 year old sat with us.

From the time my kids/grandkids were out of a highchair and at the table they have been taught to ask when they want to leave the table! and also to usue cutlery!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Hmmm... more contradictions...

On Kukis beach video someone wrote this...

IMG_6666.jpg
do off beggy pissy flaps REMEMBER THE SCHOOL TRIP YOU HAD TO DRIVE I PAD KID TO AS SHE COULDNT TRAVEL ON THE BUS TO THE BEACH FOR THE DAY AMD WAS REFUSED BY THE TEACHERS TO BUY YOURSELF AND HER FISH AMD CHIPS LOL 😂 LOOKED LIKE SHE HAD A BALL ON THE BEACH THAT DAY

NO ITS CAUSE YOU CANT BE ARSED AND WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR A SUN LOUNGER AND FOOD SO GO do OFF WITH YOUR LIES AND DIPPY KUKI STICKING UP FOR YOU

ALSO YOU WILL DROP KUKI WHEN YOU DONT NEED HER ANYMORE.

ANOTHER QUOTE b FACE
“TO BE A LAIR YOU MUST HAVE A GOOD MEMORY” in your case you haven’t and you post it on SM digital footprint 👣

EDITED
DONT LIKE THE SEA SEEMED TO LIKE IT IN CYPRUS ON THE BOAT TRIP WHEN YOU WAS ACTING LIKE ROSE FROM THE TITANIC LOL 😂
OH THE LIES KEEP COMING

Last edited:

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
do off beggy pissy flaps REMEMBER THE SCHOOL TRIP YOU HAD TO DRIVE I PAD KID TO AS SHE COULDNT TRAVEL ON THE BUS TO THE BEACH FOR THE DAY AMD WAS REFUSED BY THE TEACHERS TO BUY YOURSELF AND HER FISH AMD CHIPS LOL 😂 LOOKED LIKE SHE HAD A BALL ON THE BEACH THAT DAY

NO ITS CAUSE YOU CANT BE ARSED AND WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR A SUN LOUNGER AND FOOD SO GO do OFF WITH YOUR LIES AND DIPPY KUKI STICKING UP FOR YOU

ALSO YOU WILL DROP KUKI WHEN YOU DONT NEED HER ANYMORE.

ANOTHER QUOTE b FACE
“TO BE A LAIR YOU MUST HAVE A GOOD MEMORY” in your case you haven’t and you post it on SM digital footprint 👣

EDITED
DONT LIKE THE SEA SEEMED TO LIKE IT IN CYPRUS ON THE BOAT TRIP WHEN YOU WAS ACTING LIKE ROSE FROM THE TITANIC LOL 😂
OH THE LIES KEEP COMING
The sea was quite wavy? is She thick? You say that about a hairstyle 😭.