Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Hmmm... more contradictions...

On Kukis beach video someone wrote this...

IMG_6666.jpg
Wow imagine having the time to not only obsessively police your own comments but also another creators. No wonder she feels so drained and exhausted 24/7. Absolutely obsessed with trying to control the narrative about herself and her creepy fed up family.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Why is Kuki looking for a job? Who is going to home school her children? Confused
It will be the need money again from her, like with taking in a lodger etc, can’t afford this can’t afford that the same bullshite chat as before, she is going down the feel sorry for her as she is been ripped about her nasty side.
She also said a remote job so she will be able to do it from home etc, they must have some debt Tom works two jobs and a lodger and what ever side lines she does, she was advertising the apart for rent not so long ago as well, oh what a life, rather have my boring little life lol 😂

May 22, 2024
Australia
It will be the need money again from her, like with taking in a lodger etc, can’t afford this can’t afford that the same bullshite chat as before, she is going down the feel sorry for her as she is been ripped about her nasty side.
She also said a remote job so she will be able to do it from home etc, they must have some debt Tom works two jobs and a lodger and what ever side lines she does, she was advertising the apart for rent not so long ago as well, oh what a life, rather have my boring little life lol 😂
What a fed up way to live. I thought Tom Tom’s dad had money?

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
I would get up and move and make it very known about not wanting to sit near this thing lol 😂
Out of interest, has anyone else tried to replicate her big flat white coated tongue’s regular daily appearances when eating? I have and failed, THANK GOODNESS!!! Horrendous, ugly beyond belief and definitely not normal. Review your vids before posting Sev, then you may see how disgusting you make yourself look.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
No I didn’t but I have gone back to see it.
HOW fING RUDE AND EMBARRASSING!!
Looks like Sedat is in a DV relationship OK KUKI HOW ABOUT THIS THEN YOUR DARLING SEVDA KICKING YOUR BROTHER
YEP SEVDA WHO IS LIKE A DAUGHTER TO YOU SOMETHING YOU NEED TO TELL US ERMMM IS SEDAT YOUR SON THEN AND YOUR PARENTS RAISED HIM AS THEIRS JUST ASKING

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
!
If I kicked my hubby under the table like that when we were eating, for a response he would likely hurl me across the room... and likewise i would do the same... I know he would be eating his dinner through a straw for a while 🤬

She’s a grown adult. Kicking her husband under the table. What!!?? Can she get any more embarrassing and stupid?