Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
Does she not know how to say his name or something? Here’s me thinking that you can say someone’s name if you want to get their attention 🙄 Or better yet leave him alone and stop harassing other people to join in your stupid videos… Nasty cow
She doesn’t want to be seen as forcing him to say the food is nice so she kicks him thinking people won’t notice!
Let him eat in peace. Just a desperate attention seeking t

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I'm so glad other people have picked up the sly kick, thought it was just me.
You never know what goes on behind closed doors, but it may go to explaining how timid and anxious he seems to act round her. I so wish he would stand up to her, but I don't think he ever will.
He won’t if he is in a DV relationship she would of basically mentally and physically knocked it out of him, like he doesn’t have I pad kid anymore her control making him out to be a s dad, like when he feeds her fruit and veg, getting pedo daddy and doormat b to basically move in with him when she is not there, he has to do as she says especially when the phone is out, I bet he even sleeps on the sofa as well, she controls everything and that is what they do the abuser, the abused switches of and generally puts a front on in front of people
That’s why I haven’t really called him as always on the back of mind he was going through this and the VIDEO OF THE b KICKING HIM PROVES SHE IS AN ABUSER, also in the way ela copies her the rudeness to his parents and to him etc, what she does is all for show
Remember Christmas he was out with Pedo brought her flowers back (in which I would be absolutely over the moon with) she went straight in at the price no thank you etc. I have also wondered why he hasn’t any friends or goes on work do’s again her controlling behaviour, I have to feel for him, he doesn’t seem a bad person at all.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Oh dear. They don’t look right at all. Both of them.

And Ela’s front teeth and the gum area around them look horrifyingly abnormal!

TAKE HER TO A DENTIST! Don’t wait for your next Turkey trip dentist to get those teeth looked at!

Attachments

• E9A84D1B-2E53-4349-BF54-C88A8560C6EC.jpeg
    E9A84D1B-2E53-4349-BF54-C88A8560C6EC.jpeg
    203.1 KB · Views: 30
  • AA4CCB2C-B287-40D9-96BD-28370CD2EE1A.jpeg
    AA4CCB2C-B287-40D9-96BD-28370CD2EE1A.jpeg
    14.3 KB · Views: 30

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
b YOU MY BE ABLE TO DELTE COMMENTS BUT THE VIDEO IS PROFF AND ON HERE AND WILL NOT GO AWAY I WILL KEEP BUMPING IT UP SO IT KEEPS GOING TO SHOW YOU ARE AN ABUSER AND SEDAT IS THE ABUSED

Not related to this post but can I just say, I love you and your posts and comments! I feel like you’re the kind of person who would have my back if I got into a fight, I feel protected by you…..thank you for being here!! 😂😂🥰🥰

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Did she kick Sedat? No one the poor bloke looks so unhappy.

Why is she doing a WIEIAD? No one cares. Watch the news, you fool, and see what's going on in the world.
Start looking after ELA. you are reminding me of a mother who kept her child in a certain way.
God her content is so boring and dire… Who honestly cares about what this brain dead bint eats in a day??

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
I’ve watched the video, playing devils advocate does she really kick him or she’s just adjusting her legs and it hits the table?
She definitely kicked him as she veered his way. I watched a few times to see if she was crossing her leg but the way she angled made it look like it wasn’t for a leg cross. Also how many years has she had that table and done videos and never crossed her leg and hit the table before