Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
Also when she says to him “there’s more of that” and he’s not listening; it’s also because he doesn’t understand English so I’m not sure why she’s speaking English to him.
The more I watch it the more it does look like she’s kicked him.I hope she reads here and addresses why she kicked him, not that she will be honest but probably deny it. What is it with these influencer women abusing their partners, fallacious is so rude to her partner and talks to him like s. I’d respect them a bit more if they didn’t treat their partners like s. In the hair cutting video she is so short with him and even eating dinner she’s nasty. They think it’s cool but it’s far from it, it’s abuse

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
nahhhh stop she kicks her own husband WHO HAS A BAD LEG under the table??? so he can do his usual grunting and pretending it’s nice. WOW.

pls god let her downfall happen NOW. let the comments start piling on her. it’s happened with other people so it CAN happen to her.

i long for the day.

then again as poor sedat is being abused by his b wife he’s the one who will get it in the neck. she needs to go to hell, literally

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
She defo kicked him. She moved forwards to reach him, kicked him then you can hear her foot on the floor swiping back towards her and she shuffles to get comfy on her chair again.

Such a nasty ill mannered dog.
She almost dislocated her hip kicking him side angle - she needs some Turkish dick with her Turkish tea and Turkish bread and Turkish spoon

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I actually cannot believe that kick. I really wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt on the basis that while I can't bear her there are some things that you just don't do just as a human being. But the more I watch it the more clear it is. She tells him there's more of the dip he doesn't respond so she boots him one to get his attention. The actions all make sense. HOW fING NASTY CAN YOU BE?? WHERES "BE KIND" NOW YOU VILE b?? Despicable behaviour.

Mar 3, 2024
Does she not know how to say his name or something? Here’s me thinking that you can say someone’s name if you want to get their attention 🙄 Or better yet leave him alone and stop harassing other people to join in your stupid videos… Nasty cow

She could have said that the jam was given to them and what did he like it, not frigging kicking him.