Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’ve watched the video, playing devils advocate does she really kick him or she’s just adjusting her legs and it hits the table?
She kicked him look at the look she gives as well to him, I have been to the gym daft I know but I was thinking Sedat seemed fine the day before she came back and then his knee if fed maybe over thinking, but I have thought for a while she abuses him mentally and physically

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Kuki looking for a job is so funny! What did sevda promise you that tiktok will change your life??? Begda take note and start updating your linked account because you are on your way out too hahaha!!!

And did she really buy her daughter £9.99 shoes. That would last about 2 month max with my daughter!

And yes I also saw her kick her husband. She said in English there’s more of that. He didn’t respond and so she kicks him a few times and says the same thing in Turkish again. She 100% kicked him a few times!!!

Gosh Ella is so ugly like her mum! I don’t even care what anyone says. She’s ugly. Her teeth, you really should get it looked at and possibly get them out! They are growing in different directions.

And all those gifted stuff she got, used them and didn’t mark them as gifted- needs reporting!

And I also reported her post with ela making the pizza and came back with violation and won’t be on people’s fyp! And that’s the one key way you make money on tiktok. Haha!

Mar 8, 2024
Kuki looking for a job is so funny! What did sevda promise you that tiktok will change your life??? Begda take note and start updating your linked account because you are on your way out too hahaha!!!

And did she really buy her daughter £9.99 shoes. That would last about 2 month max with my daughter!

And yes I also saw her kick her husband. She said in English there’s more of that. He didn’t respond and so she kicks him a few times and says the same thing in Turkish again. She 100% kicked him a few times!!!

Gosh Ella is so ugly like her mum! I don’t even care what anyone says. She’s ugly. Her teeth, you really should get it looked at and possibly get them out! They are growing in different directions.

And all those gifted stuff she got, used them and didn’t mark them as gifted- needs reporting!

And I also reported her post with ela making the pizza and came back with violation and won’t be on people’s fyp! And that’s the one key way you make money on tiktok. Haha!
Them teeth of ewas are fing awful. She needs to get her to the dentist

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
knowingly pimping out your underage daughter to nonces and strangers on the internet. all for views and engagement.

she is the worst type of narcissist b mother. putting her child in danger - KNOWINGLY.

eat s sevda 🖕
She exposes her child abuses her husband, drink drives, seems to make people do as she wants and also gets them to act like her TAKE NOTE KUKI

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
On her WIEIAD video she mentions the pizza making was a great activity to do with Ela... was it though? Was it really? If we are all being honest here, there is no way she didn't find it just as frustrating as we did watching her pick up 2 pieces of grated cheese at a time and then greedily dumping all the sweetcorn in one section.
The video was stopped and started a few times. We all know they stopped and her and doormat continued. Then pressed play and got ewa to act. It’s all just a show, lie and fake!! Gosh can’t even have fun with her child without making it look so fake and posting it on tiktok.

Mar 8, 2024
On her WIEIAD video she mentions the pizza making was a great activity to do with Ela... was it though? Was it really? If we are all being honest here, there is no way she didn't find it just as frustrating as we did watching her pick up 2 pieces of grated cheese at a time and then greedily dumping all the sweetcorn in one section.
She didn’t do it she filmed it. Everything she does with that kid is either cus it’s been gifted or cus she wants to film it for TikTok.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
And for the life of lemons stop calling your daughter Elosh!! It’s so unnatural, coming from you just sounds sooooo fake!!!!! My daughter is called Ella and I have a nickname for her Elsa. But when me and my husband say it, it’s so cute and natural and all out of love. When she says Elosh I want to be sick 🤢 🤢🤢 because you show no affection to your daughter at all!!! Nicknames are for those who have feelings and love!!

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched the second half of her chicken wings video. The way she says “my low alcohol wine is looking at me I’ll get it in a minute hint hint” and does that creepy wink, is so fing annoying. Why not just ask her sister to pass her the wine. They all seem to do what she says. The more I see if her the more I fing despise her. She’s extremely vile. Nasty. Selfish. s mum. s wife. Just an all round t

Mar 3, 2024
The video was stopped and started a few times. We all know they stopped and her and doormat continued. Then pressed play and got ewa to act. It’s all just a show, lie and fake!! Gosh can’t even have fun with her child without making it look so fake and posting it on tiktok.
I would like to know what she said to Ewa when she stopped the video when she reached for the salami. I'm sure it wasn't anything nice. 🤬

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

Good at least it won’t be on FYP so she can’t exploit her daughter for money through that video

Mermaidbot

Mar 3, 2024

I hate how inconsistent tiktok is with reports. I reported the videos of her making and eating the pizza and it came back with nothing for both😕

Last edited: