Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
Remember when she was having dinner at Kukis and she said her food needed salt (rude) the K got up and Sev thought she was getting the salt for her? K brought back a glass for herself 😂😂😂 honestly the way she expects people to run around after her!!
Does anyone have that video?
I haven’t seen it but I’d love to! She really is an entitled t

Mar 8, 2024
And normal behaviour if you accidently kick someone under the table is to say sorry!

I can't stop thinking about that video. I hope she cancelled and quick!
I know it’s horrible to see and to hear how fast he responds once she’s kicked him. Like it’s a normal thing. We all know she’s verbally abusive to him and about him. So it’s not surprising she kicks him.. it is however horrifying that people say she’s so kind and gentle when really she’s a nasty bully

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
I know it’s horrible to see and to hear how fast he responds once she’s kicked him. Like it’s a normal thing. We all know she’s verbally abusive to him and about him. So it’s not surprising she kicks him.. it is however horrifying that people say she’s so kind and gentle when really she’s a nasty bully
It's definitely not the 1st time because he didn't react in a bad way he just did what she wanted him to do!

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
So I painstakingly went back to when they stayed at Sedat mums in 2022 and guess what guys? Her and Ela went to the beach 3 times. So that's 3 whole days spent at the beach instead of with family they never see but remember .... Begda and Ewa don't like the beach because it's too 'wavy'
The sea is too wavy but weren't they IN the wavy sea with hairy tits in Cyprus, when Ela was in a rubber ring?. Just a s t of a mother, using her child to get out of things SHE doesn't want to do. She screams narcissism.
It's all adding up now, we've seen the mask slip so many times. When Kuki 'accidentally' recorded Sevda having a money meltdown. Sedat is a victim and his sister needs to do something about it. He will feel so alienated, it's what abusers do, make the victim out to be useless or awful, make their world small, get close to their victims family so they feel alone and like no one would help them etc.
Kuki, please, if you're reading this, keep Sevda at arms length for your brothers sake, do not enable her.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
If she had Gallstones she would know about it. She definitely wouldn’t be shoving the crap in her mouth the way she does.
And she needs an ultrasound. MRI for gallstones when you can see them through an ultrasound.
She just loves to say these random words to look intelligent!!! Self diagnosing idiot!! Tmrw she will make a post and tell us how angry she was at the dr because he told her what it is, not what she thinks it is. She acts like she’s so smart and has this witchy attitude and laugh hehehe.. I want to punch her!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Parents who exploit their children through social media for financial gain should be ashamed of themselves. The role of a parent is to nurture and protect your child as you negotiate with them the world outside the safety of the home, but these mum influencers are doing the complete opposite.

Nearly all other social media services require users to be at least 13 years of age to access and use their services. This includes Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok, (Technically Ela is way to young to be on tiktok, this includes being part of tiktok content)

I don’t understand why tiktok allows under age children on the app! And more so doesn’t accept reports under violation. Tiktok is a VERY toxic platform.

I will be writing a long email to Elas school in September, because what she post could be defined as, or could potentially lead to, a Child Protection issue to the appropriate external agencies and the school should be aware.

Last edited:

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
When I had my last gall bladder "attack", hours before I had it removed, I was on my hands and knees on the bedroom floor screaming my head off. I'm surprised the neighbors didn't call the police, it was excruciating. Labor without drugs hurt less lol
Yes it hurts like hell!!! She wouldn’t be laughing like a witch 🧙‍♀️ if she had gall bladder! She thinks she’s smart and knows all!! Because she reads with her kids or iPad kid. That’s because anyone would look smart next to Begda!