Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
When I had my last gall bladder "attack", hours before I had it removed, I was on my hands and knees on the bedroom floor screaming my head off. I'm surprised the neighbors didn't call the police, it was excruciating. Labor without drugs hurt less lol
The last Gallbladder attack I had I was sick for nearly 24 hours and it wiped me out for days after... I was so sick the doctor prescribed me the same anti sickness tablets that they prescribe to Chemo patients!!!... if she had Gallstones she would know about it for sure and knowing her would probably be planning her own funeral and wake as she would think she was dying!!!!

Apr 15, 2024
England
The sea is too wavy but weren't they IN the wavy sea with hairy tits in Cyprus, when Ela was in a rubber ring?. Just a s t of a mother, using her child to get out of things SHE doesn't want to do. She screams narcissism.
It's all adding up now, we've seen the mask slip so many times. When Kuki 'accidentally' recorded Sevda having a money meltdown. Sedat is a victim and his sister needs to do something about it. He will feel so alienated, it's what abusers do, make the victim out to be useless or awful, make their world small, get close to their victims family so they feel alone and like no one would help them etc.
Kuki, please, if you're reading this, keep Sevda at arms length for your brothers sake, do not enable her.
Someone should send the video to Kuki. She may have watched it but not picked up on the kick. We didn’t notice it first until someone mentioned it on here and well done to that person as i completely missed it first time around.

Mar 2, 2024
Parents who exploit their children through social media for financial gain should be ashamed of themselves. The role of a parent is to nurture and protect your child as you negotiate with them the world outside the safety of the home, but these mum influencers are doing the complete opposite.

Nearly all other social media services require users to be at least 13 years of age to access and use their services. This includes Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok, (Technically Ela is way to young to be on tiktok, this includes being part of tiktok content)

I don’t understand why tiktok allows under age children on the app! And more so doesn’t accept reports under violation. Tiktok is a VERY toxic platform.

I will be writing a long email to Elas school in September, because what she post could be defined as, or could potentially lead to, a Child Protection issue to the appropriate external agencies and the school should be aware.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Mar 2, 2024
Don't gallstones cause absolute agony?
Oh yes they do indeed. When they get stuck in your common bile duct it’s excruciating. I lost 12 stone in roughly 10 months because I didn’t want to eat anything for fear of setting it off. I was in a really bad way because not only did the stones get stuck in my common bile duct,they also got stuck in the tube coming from my pancreas causing pancreatitis. So if she’d got Gallstones she would know about it for sure. Feels like you’ve drank a gallon of acid. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.
That’s a lie cos I’d laugh if any of that inbred family got it. 🤣🤣🤣

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Oh it’s posted.
Apparently she didn’t post yesterday because the world at the moment is such a negative place.

Actually Sevda, if you cared about anyone but yourself you would know that for the last 10 months people are being killed in Palestine, kids are STARVING TO DEATH, families are without homes.
But that hasn’t stopped you from eating on the internet like a fing pig has it??

What I think you meant to say is that people are slowly finding out that you beat your husband and you’re a nasty piece of work so you stayed off the internet in hope we would forget.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Yh well if you are local normally everyone knows each other and says hi idiot!!! Like all the oldies are known to the shop workers too and people just like to be polite. If it’s my local and I’m always going sure they will all say hi to me. Right??

Sorry Beyoncé I forgot they know you, know you 🤣🤣🤣 is that why in Cyprus when NO ONE KNEW YOU, and when your management couldn’t contact anyone to tell them celeb sevda is coming you sulked throughout the WHOLEEE holiday and didn’t even eat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you really can’t make this s up!!! What happened your little teenager management couldn’t find any brands out there to beg on your behalf!!! And the flowers from Cyprus paradise, that was arranged by your management and the REP of Cyprus paradise. Not the owners, the REPS because you booked through them!! And sometimes us Turks like to show off so they do stupid things like offer flowers, chocolates etc etc!! You were a paying customer to them nothing more 👍 you can fool those young girls on tiktok but you can’t fool us grown ass adults!! Bully!! We saw you hit your husband the one with the BAD LEG, you don’t give a s about him kicking him knowing the man already has a bad leg. Domestic abuse!!! You abuse him verbally and physically. Disgusting human being!

Mar 2, 2024
Oh it’s posted.
Apparently she didn’t post yesterday because the world at the moment is such a negative place.

Actually Sevda, if you cared about anyone but yourself you would know that for the last 10 months people are being killed in Palestine, kids are STARVING TO DEATH, families are without homes.
But that hasn’t stopped you from eating on the internet like a fing pig has it??

What I think you meant to say is that people are slowly finding out that you beat your husband and you’re a nasty piece of work so you stayed off the internet in hope we would forget.
👏👏👏👏👏👏 where the do has she been living? Under a rock? Absolute tool!! So ignorant