Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Oh it’s posted.
Apparently she didn’t post yesterday because the world at the moment is such a negative place.

Actually Sevda, if you cared about anyone but yourself you would know that for the last 10 months people are being killed in Palestine, kids are STARVING TO DEATH, families are without homes.
But that hasn’t stopped you from eating on the internet like a fing pig has it??

What I think you meant to say is that people are slowly finding out that you beat your husband and you’re a nasty piece of work so you stayed off the internet in hope we would forget.
Cue the sympathy video! She’s so predictable. She’s seen how much her friend Aimee has made through her feel sorry for me videos, so now she wants a piece of the action! Vile cretin

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Oh it’s posted.
Apparently she didn’t post yesterday because the world at the moment is such a negative place.

Actually Sevda, if you cared about anyone but yourself you would know that for the last 10 months people are being killed in Palestine, kids are STARVING TO DEATH, families are without homes.
But that hasn’t stopped you from eating on the internet like a fing pig has it??

What I think you meant to say is that people are slowly finding out that you beat your husband and you’re a nasty piece of work so you stayed off the internet in hope we would forget.
Yh bullshit !!!! When has that ever ever ever stopped her from posting anything to make money!!! She was on he phone 24/7 because things needed deleting and blocking. She didn’t have time to post anything as things went a little over board yesterday with the comments. She needs to control everything so she thought if she kept posting she’s got no time to control the comments. She was deleting comments the second they were left yesterday!!! Get out of here. Who’s buying this bullshit. When I see her face I want to punch her. My face instantly goes 🤢🤢🤢 her teeth is exactly like Elas. Her dads hers and Elas all have the same teeth. They really are an ugly bunch.

Keep reading her Begda, I’ve got my draft written out for Elas new junior school. The list is getting long! You got away with it too much last year! This year the school will know all. And I’m even copying links to videos you posting: all going to the school email!

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Cue the sympathy video! She’s so predictable. She’s seen how much her friend Aimee has made through her feel sorry for me videos, so now she wants a piece of the action! Vile cretin
It’s like an old record. Any time her comments start to show the true begda here she comes with the feel sorry for me content to get sympathy from her stupid naive followers.

There’s a good few comments on her new post about the kick that she won’t be able to delete….enjoy liking them folks!!

Mar 2, 2024
Yh well if you are local normally everyone knows each other and says hi idiot!!! Like all the oldies are known to the shop workers too and people just like to be polite. If it’s my local and I’m always going sure they will all say hi to me. Right??

Sorry Beyoncé I forgot they know you, know you 🤣🤣🤣 is that why in Cyprus when NO ONE KNEW YOU, and when your management couldn’t contact anyone to tell them celeb sevda is coming you sulked throughout the WHOLEEE holiday and didn’t even eat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you really can’t make this s up!!! What happened your little teenager management couldn’t find any brands out there to beg on your behalf!!! And the flowers from Cyprus paradise, that was arranged by your management and the REP of Cyprus paradise. Not the owners, the REPS because you booked through them!! And sometimes us Turks like to show off so they do stupid things like offer flowers, chocolates etc etc!! You were a paying customer to them nothing more 👍 you can fool those young girls on tiktok but you can’t fool us grown ass adults!! Bully!! We saw you hit your husband the one with the BAD LEG, you don’t give a s about him kicking him knowing the man already has a bad leg. Domestic abuse!!! You abuse him verbally and physically. Disgusting human being!
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 wrote perfectly

Mar 2, 2024
If she really wasn’t trying to bring negativity to the page why not just say she has a day off posting… no she can’t.. wouldn’t get sympathy that way. Copycat of ammie this single mumma posts just a week later (we all know clit slits is slow and behind the times)… more she got caught out kicking her husband

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
She is so full of s honestly do off. My FYP is so negative blah blah blah do off again trying to make out she didn't want to be on her phone yet deleting comments all day. That feel sorry for me face needs a fing slap.
And a swimming crash course is it this week. I thought Toothy was having lessons when someone questioned it while they were in Turkey a few weeks ago? Lies again. HUSBAND BEATER.

Mar 8, 2024
She is so full of s honestly do off. My FYP is so negative blah blah blah do off again trying to make out she didn't want to be on her phone yet deleting comments all day. That feel sorry for me face needs a fing slap.
And a swimming crash course is it this week. I thought Toothy was having lessons when someone questioned it while they were in Turkey a few weeks ago? Lies again. HUSBAND BEATER.
She was on her phone deleting and blocking sad t. She just don’t want to post after being found out for kicking sedat horrible t. Hate her annoying face

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
😂 THE ABUSER IS BACK full of lies, the country has been like this for a week, but nothing mentioned, the pity post as called, busy emailing work, sorting Sedat out
RIGHT LETS PUT THIS STRAIGHT
you stayed of posting as you have been found out once and for all for been an abuser

You was on TT all day blocking and deleting, patrolling

So you have come back using the excuse of what going on in the UK as your excuse THATS EVEN WORSE using that to try to get out what you have done and are doing for your own gain YOU SICK TWISTED b, if you cared that much you would of mentioned the murder of the children and what’s happening last week, but you carried on be a smug b, YOU DID THE SAME WITH THE TURKISH EARTHQUAKE DOESNT WASH WITH ME

Princess I Pad, nothing special about these crash courses they are going on all over the country, but the difference is most kids of Princess I Pad age can swim and don’t need the course, PLUS ANOTHER LIE ISNT IT ABUSER, she said she could swim she had lessons etc etc

Take your feel sorry for me and shove it up your fing fanny, or even better choke on it.

Go do of abuser and rub-your shoulder somewhere else SM isn’t a place for abusers end off

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
😂 THE ABUSER IS BACK full of lies, the country has been like this for a week, but nothing mentioned, the pity post as called, busy emailing work, sorting Sedat out
you stayed of posting as you have been found out once and for all for been an abuser

So you have come back using the excuse of what going on in the UK as your excuse THATS EVEN WORSE using that to try to get out what you have done and are doing for your own gain YOU SICK TWISTED b, if you cared that much you would of mentioned the murder of the children and what’s happening last week, but you carried on be a smug b, YOU DID THE SAME WITH THE TURKISH EARTHQUAKE DOESNT WASH WITH ME

Princess I Pad, nothing special about these crash courses they are going on all over the country, but the difference is most kids of Princess I Pad age can swim and don’t need the course, PLUS ANOTHER LIE ISNT IT ABUSER, she said she could swim she had lessons etc etc

Take your feel sorry for me and shove it up your fing fanny, or even better choke on it.

Go do of abuser and run your shoulder somewhere else SM isn’t a place for abusers end off
I can’t see it but this is disgraceful she’s using what’s happening as her excuse. How people fall for her lies is beyond me! She’s a fing horrible evil t

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024

Go do of abuser and run your shoulder somewhere else SM isn’t a place for abusers end off
👏 👏👏👏

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024

Exactly this. The riots have been going on for days and not a single word from this t. And yep she did the same with the Turkey Syria earthquake. Not a word but used it for sympathy when she got called out. Now she's getting called out for kicking her husband and there she goes eluding to what's happening in the UK at the moment bringing her down. Her pattern of behaviour is so transparent and obvious but most of all just fy. Vile b.

Mar 8, 2024
Exactly this. The riots have been going on for days and not a single word from this t. And yep she did the same with the Turkey Syria earthquake. Not a word but used it for sympathy when she got called out. Now she's getting called out for kicking her husband and there she goes eluding to what's happening in the UK at the moment bringing her down. Her pattern of behaviour is so transparent and obvious but most of all just fy. Vile b.
How people can’t see through this t is beyond me. She’s full of lies and full of s