Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Do you know what is really pissing me off, is that it has been over a week since the most horrific crime done on small children, and not one of them fers has said do all WE HAVE IN HERE, then all of a sudden the abuser is caught abusing her husband, and two days later we get the pity party not from just her but fing slow mo fatty b sister, YOU ARE DISGUSTING GETTING VIEWS COMMENTS AND MAKING MONEY OF WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO COVER THE FACT SEVDA IS A ABUSER
ALL OF YOU GO fING ROT IN HELL YOU ARE SICK TWISTED BASTARDS

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Firty Capri Suns guys works out to just over firty-free pence each guys.
That must've been one of the couple of things she had to do for "work" yesterday.
She had a paid add for them last year and did a fake tea party at her doormat mothers the one who gave birth to the abuser, then did a park picnic, oh how times change when you have to get them from TT shop to earn commission lol 😂 well these gifts and TT shop ain’t going to keep you in biscof abuser

Mar 2, 2024
Do you know what is really pissing me off, is that it has been over a week since the most horrific crime done on small children, and not one of them fers has said do all WE HAVE IN HERE, then all of a sudden the abuser is caught abusing her husband, and two days later we get the pity party not from just her but fing slow mo fatty b sister, YOU ARE DISGUSTING GETTING VIEWS COMMENTS AND MAKING MONEY OF WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO COVER THE FACT SEVDA IS A ABUSER
ALL OF YOU GO fING ROT IN HELL YOU ARE SICK TWISTED BASTARDS
I noticed that on hippos tt she hashtagged bekind spreadlove and Southport, she’s not said anything all week

Mar 2, 2024
Why why why would you do a “tutorial” on how to out on a fing swimming cap. It’s just to get a video out at this stage..in tomorrows episode she will tell us all how to fing tie our shoelaces (not sure she knows how). She has to be the fickest person on TT (not a creator just a person). You fill a “tutorial” about putting on a swimming cap and said swimming cap is fing on the wrong way.. would you not redo it?? It has to be satire at this point.. she cannot possibly be this stupid