Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Other boys and girls won't be on tiktok watching boring Begda ffs
And she utterly cocked that up ! My daughter who swam competively starting at aged 8 became a pro at putting her own cap on . It's got to be done quickly from front to back.. not slowly pulling it on causing the child pain ffs .
It’s so obvious that Elas never worn a swimming cap because she’s never had lessons!
Still reading here and TL Sevda?
Lying f!

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
It’s so obvious that Elas never worn a swimming cap because she’s never had lessons!
Still reading here and TL Sevda?
Lying f!
Oh she’s 100% reading here. AT THIS MOMENT too she’s actively monitoring her TikTok comments. You need a life begda and just give up your social media bc u suck, you’re a horrid vile woman, and it’s only a matter of time before the rest of the TikTok world sees you for who you are. The whole of stevenage already does

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Why why why would you do a “tutorial” on how to out on a fing swimming cap. It’s just to get a video out at this stage..in tomorrows episode she will tell us all how to fing tie our shoelaces (not sure she knows how). She has to be the fickest person on TT (not a creator just a person). You fill a “tutorial” about putting on a swimming cap and said swimming cap is fing on the wrong way.. would you not redo it?? It has to be satire at this point.. she cannot possibly be this stupid
She’s one of the laughing stock creators!

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
I got this messages from tik tok! So When she says she buys stuff from Tik tok shop, does she mean she gets vouchers to ‘buy’ stuff to sell??

So she hasn’t bought it any of it? Making out she is spending her own money🤬

Attachments

• IMG_2503.jpeg
    IMG_2503.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 50