Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
First it was farting on camera, then kicking her husband GIVE IT UP.

She thinks everyone loves her on tiktok and is staying mug about it. This generation is crazy. They also love Brittney M. And I don’t even want to go there with her. This doesn’t make you a nice person!

And I’m so so sorry you are ugly hence maybe it gives comfort to others who are in your league to see you on tiktok so they try to stay positive with you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈

It’s time to log out Begda because your days are honestly numbered.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
How did she block my tt account when I blocked her first? I don’t get it 🤔
She’s somehow found a way. I think she’s using a ghost account to read all her comments and the manually typing in the exact username of the comment she doesn’t like and is blocking it that way. Guess blocking and deleting is the only thing her brain can muster

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
She’s somehow found a way. I think she’s using a ghost account to read all her comments and the manually typing in the exact username of the comment she doesn’t like and is blocking it that way. Guess blocking and deleting is the only thing her brain can muster
She blocked me because I was following that funny account mini hippo 🦛 I wasn’t even following her! In Madz words “I didn’t even actually get to break up with her” 🤣🤣🤣 unblock me sevda I will bring you some Turkish chocolate from Turkish shop from a Turkish worker from hackney it’s a Turkish street don’t worry we all Turkish here. I will make sure the person making the chocolate is also Turkish! Anything for my favourite Turkish gal🤢🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🦛🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
Do you know what is really pissing me off, is that it has been over a week since the most horrific crime done on small children, and not one of them fers has said do all WE HAVE IN HERE, then all of a sudden the abuser is caught abusing her husband, and two days later we get the pity party not from just her but fing slow mo fatty b sister, YOU ARE DISGUSTING GETTING VIEWS COMMENTS AND MAKING MONEY OF WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO COVER THE FACT SEVDA IS A ABUSER
ALL OF YOU GO fING ROT IN HELL YOU ARE SICK TWISTED BASTARDS
I forgot that Seagull put stuff on her instagram stories twice about the ‘far right’, a quote from Jeremy Corbyn and something about the planned protests

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Mar 2, 2024
Oh this!

1) eat with a knife and fork
2) we know you’ve been reading here all night
3) what was that fing horrid accent? Anyone would think you’re imitating your husband, bad enough you batter him!
4) use a tissue!
5) stop having such big bites, we can see the food getting stuck in your wind pipe you div.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1723018723.mov
View attachment RPReplay_Final1723018792.mov
That’s rich coming from her and he does have a script which is ‘thanks sev is nice’

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Oh this!

1) eat with a knife and fork
2) we know you’ve been reading here all night
3) what was that fing horrid accent? Anyone would think you’re imitating your husband, bad enough you batter him!
4) use a tissue!
5) stop having such big bites, we can see the food getting stuck in your wind pipe you div.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1723018723.mov
View attachment RPReplay_Final1723018792.mov
I thought she was dying to say something her face doing that slop said it all
That was very staged
Acting skills still se ABUSER