Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She couldn’t resist clapping back today, could she. Putting on that stupid accent again when she mentions TikTok police. And b, if you just said he doesn’t like sweet things, why are you adding to his breakfast?!
I knew she was itching to when doing the slop
But no matter what the ABUSER says DOES it is out there video proof it is an ABUSER
the abusers face was like thunder this morning

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She couldn’t resist clapping back today, could she. Putting on that stupid accent again when she mentions TikTok police. And b, if you just said he doesn’t like sweet things, why are you adding to his breakfast?!
Such a smug t on that. The chomping and slopping noises and the facial contortions she's making knock me sick!

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
She’s on it now. Already deleted. Makes you wonder if she sits on her nasty blanket draped settees with her phone plugged in to the wall cause there’s no way her phone battery or laptop battery lasts with the way this bint patrols

Attachments

• IMG_2008.jpeg
    IMG_2008.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2007.jpeg
    IMG_2007.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 57

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Also let’s all take a moment to remember Sedat barely ever ate with her at the dining table. I’m talking once in a blue moon! She forces him to sit there now because she wants to stick it to all the haters that kept commenting on it.
But us normal people know what she is doing and he is been made to sit there she finks we are as stupid as her toddler followers abusing b mentally and physically