Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
I messaged the ice cream company and said she never goes on dog walks so she is falsely advertising and asked if they feel good working with an abuser.
I also messaged NK Space and said they could gift those in need rather than abusers. I also mentioned in both messages the video where she kicks sedat so they can see for themselves. And I told NK Space that they should be embarrassed after sending her stuff before that she admitted she has no idea to use. How humiliating for them
Brilliant l, thank you 😊

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
Another day, another video featuring Ela and her massive tooth. Desperate for views and engagement. Reported.

It’s alarming watching how behind Ela is in her development. All cack handed holding the wooden spoon. Asking whether the taco shell can be eaten. And asking Sevda if she can lick the spoon before sticking it back in the yogurt. Sevda says ok. She then goes on to say it’s just them eating it so they don’t mind the double dipping. Really? So if someone came to their home in the next couple of days, she won’t be using that tub of yogurt to serve anything? So much for being “funny like that”. Dirty cow.
Also if you notice that the video cuts in and out; Begda is putting the taco meat on the wooden spoon herself and handing it to Elosh and, she wouldn’t let Elosh open the sour cream. She’s too much. Her kid is way behind oh boy

Mar 2, 2024
Well she has entertained me the last two days with her ridiculous posts and desperate attempts to try and save this failing "advertising" job as she once called it 😂

Yesterday. How to put a swimming cap on a child tutorial. And get it wrong. And upset your child.
Today. Ice cream ad showing how s she actually is because the same two words had to be edited in. Twice. How embarrassing 😂

Can't wait to see what we're treated to tomorrow from the marketing machine that is Sevda.
I wait with anticipation 🤣🤣🤣🤣

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
Another day, another video featuring Ela and her massive tooth. Desperate for views and engagement. Reported.

It’s alarming watching how behind Ela is in her development. All cack handed holding the wooden spoon. Asking whether the taco shell can be eaten. And asking Sevda if she can lick the spoon before sticking it back in the yogurt. Sevda says ok. She then goes on to say it’s just them eating it so they don’t mind the double dipping. Really? So if someone came to their home in the next couple of days, she won’t be using that tub of yogurt to serve anything? So much for being “funny like that”. Dirty cow.
That ipad big tooth kid will never know basic manners or hygiene! I'm surprised parents send their kids to that dirty vile care home 🤢💩🐖

Mar 2, 2024
Well it seems Ela will not be going on any outings this summer holiday, she’s been made to work by filming her mum for her crap adverts. Still waiting to see where you’ll take Ela, sev? This doesn’t include the daily swimming lessons. What a boring summer Ela will have
And the park to play with her school friends don’t forget. She’s one very very lucky little Goober!

Mar 3, 2024
Also if you notice that the video cuts in and out; Begda is putting the taco meat on the wooden spoon herself and handing it to Elosh and, she wouldn’t let Elosh open the sour cream. She’s too much. Her kid is way behind oh boy
Absolutely she's spooning out of for her then handing it to her. If she actually did it herself, she would have the tiniest spoonful just like the tiniest bits of cheese. That was not enough food in those boats.

Mar 2, 2024
💯 She could barely grip the wooden spoon - no way, she loaded it up herself. Insane that she’s almost 8!!!

Mar 3, 2024
THAT dress wins the vote in our office here as the WORST out of Sevda’s collection of dresses she wears! They are all awful, but this one is just hideous and looks like a tent on her with really baggy balloon sleeves. A gust of wind, and she’ll be in the clouds! (mind you, a HEAVY gust of wind!) 🤣
What I don’t get is the tan lines.. constantly in them with her shoulders out but always has permanent strap lines 😂