Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Been busy again yep busy abuser, doing real life s, cooking cleaning, ironing, and you have been upto your usual tricks exploiting a child, been dumb more then normal lol 😂 you think you have come back from kicking Sedat don’t think so b, oh did I forget to say showed the video to a police officer friend and someone I know who works for Social services, put it this way it’s been noted
Just catching up with you all lol 😂 as have GK staying over and he is happily asleep in Bed

Mar 2, 2024
Wasn’t it only a few mo hrs ago she said she wasn’t going to be showing Ela so much in her videos anymore? Well, that’s right out the window!
She wasn’t even showing Elsa this much when on holiday. She's clearly very desperate for views and engagement. Especially now that she’s not on holiday and is stuck trying to come up with interesting content in the care home.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I need to address this again.

I couldn’t sit and eat in front of her, what are those horrid mouth movements she’s doing to move food from her gums.

Sedat has absolutely no fing idea what she is saying. He just does a little laugh here and there and then when she’s pretending to laugh like they’re this happy jokey couple and she looks at him and laughs, it’s a prompt for him to laugh, he doesn’t have a clue what he is laughing at.

She could be telling him that she’s just pissed in his food, laugh about it and he would laugh along.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1723068714.mov

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
these are the ads that she says are so tiring and had to prepare so much for? literally just eating ice cream IMG_9565.png
Truly she is a different level of lazy and stupid 😂 All she did was video herself scoffing a few ice creams whilst walking her dog 🙄 Hardly putting in a 10 hour shift at work are you Sevda? She’s an absolute joke and is going to find having to actually work a rude awakening when this dries up between now and her retirement in 30 years’ time

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

I couldn’t sit and eat in front of her, what are those horrid mouth movements she’s doing to move food from her gums.

Sedat has absolutely no fing idea what she is saying. He just does a little laugh here and there and then when she’s pretending to laugh like they’re this happy jokey couple and she looks at him and laughs, it’s a prompt for him to laugh, he doesn’t have a clue what he is laughing at.

She could be telling him that she’s just pissed in his food, laugh about it and he would laugh along.

He does have a script, whatever YOU tell him to say on camera to make it look like your family like your cooking 😂 Duck off Sevda

Mar 8, 2024

It paused on this. She’s deranged. He is doing that laugh ya do when you don’t know what someone is saying.
She’s trying to act all nice to him like she didn’t kick his leg. All giggly and laughing as if she’s got a personality. This is so fake. And the way she moves round and eats is fing unhinged

Attachments

• IMG_3346.png
    IMG_3346.png
    333.9 KB · Views: 13

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Why did the 3 year old put the soured cream all over her lips to taste it? Odd
The way she ate it too, with her mouth opening and closing really fast, causing the disgusting noises. She ate like a 2 year old.

Why didn’t Sevda cut the video at that part to redo??….

Because either she (Sevda) doesn’t even notice it’s abnormal and disgusting for Ela to eat like that….

Or……Sevda knows her daughter hasn’t been taught to eat non-feral yet at all and she needs to get the video finished!

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I messaged the ice cream company and said she never goes on dog walks so she is falsely advertising and asked if they feel good working with an abuser.
I also messaged NK Space and said they could gift those in need rather than abusers. I also mentioned in both messages the video where she kicks sedat so they can see for themselves. And I told NK Space that they should be embarrassed after sending her stuff before that she admitted she has no idea to use. How humiliating for them
b can't even read the labels and pronounce the names of the products properly ffs! 🤣