Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well just watched Mine (extra large) who supports her abusing sister
She is decluttering tomorrow and guess what Doormat is going to help her, wtf she hasn’t been in there that long and needs to declutter and needs doormat to help can these two inbred s do anything apart from fill their big fat gobs 😂 what an embarrassment

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Nice of sev to give her Indian leftovers to her dad, she didn’t like the food at the restaurant otherwise guaranteed she would have had it for breakfast, but gave it to her dad. I’ve noticed she only gives away things if she doesn’t like them but she won’t do it just out of generosity or just for the sake of giving and even then she has to announce it to TT
Mine has had a balti tonight as well lol 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Nice of sev to give her Indian leftovers to her dad, she didn’t like the food at the restaurant otherwise guaranteed she would have had it for breakfast, but gave it to her dad. Even he didn’t seem too impressed with the food. I’ve noticed she only gives away things if she doesn’t like them but she won’t do it just out of generosity or just for the sake of giving and even then she has to announce it to TT.
I’m surprised he hasn’t done a tiktok to publicly thank Sevda for passing on her leftovers 🙄

Mar 3, 2024
Nice of sev to give her Indian leftovers to her dad, she didn’t like the food at the restaurant otherwise guaranteed she would have had it for breakfast, but gave it to her dad. Even he didn’t seem too impressed with the food. I’ve noticed she only gives away things if she doesn’t like them but she won’t do it just out of generosity or just for the sake of giving and even then she has to announce it to TT.
I said the exact same thing! She didn't like it, so Hairy or Hippo would get it.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Apparently they watched trolls last night, I think what she meant to say is that she watched comment cafe 😂😂

The bag looks hideous, she looks a bloody mess. There is no way she didn’t drink. Absolutely no way.

And Sevda you lying woman, you have in the past taken ela to get McDonald’s, there are soooooo many EWM with you having McDonald’s so please don’t lie.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Coming on on a Saturday morning to say it's so nice to wake up on a Saturday without a headache or hangover gives enough insight to know what she normally does on a Friday night but just doesn't say. Pisshead so pleased with herself that she didn't have a drink.

Interested to see what "busy" looks like next week and this "work trip".

Yet another pointless post. You can literally smell the desperation through the screen at this point.

Mar 2, 2024
"We're going to go bowling so they can play a game of bowling"

She slipped up with the McDonalds thing anyway, "they want" was quickly corrected to "Bobby wants". I've seen a few recent comments about her going to McDonalds with the boycott etc so she's just clapping back on that I guess! Same as randomly taking the kids bowling after so many people have said she never takes her out.

If she doesn't take her to McDonalds, it isn't for health benefits, it's because she doesn't want to spend money on food she isn't so keen on - hence the Kebabs, burgers, fried chicken and chips she will happily feed Ela but apparently draws the line at McDonalds lol. Plus, as others have said, she's shown them having it many times in the past!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The lies that come from her gob, making out she is the perfect wife and mother etc, just do off about drinking why make a major issue over it if you haven’t drank, another lie of course you have drank, also admitting the amt you drink as well lol 😂 damage control is massive lol 😂
fing work trip 😂
Sedat wouldn’t of been laughing if he had of been she would of battered him, lies lies and more lies, people who have things to hide always over bugs themself up, taking the kids bowling and arcades trying to make out you do stuff with the I pad kid

YET AGAIN ABUSER

ANY PHOTO/VIDEO OF ANYONES CHILD IN I WILL REPORT TO THE RELAVENT PEOPLE AND CONTACT THE PLACES
SO BE WARNED AGAIN
THATS MEANS MCDONALDS BOWLING ARCADES ANYTHING
YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO PUT ANYONE IN ANY PHOTO VIDEO AS YOU DONT HAVE CONSENT TO