Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Ohhhhhh Poor Bat s crazy kuki the worlds smallest violin 🎻 plays for you 😂😂
So so tried, her body is broken, part of her going to hospital and her body breaking is anxiety and people who do not have it doesn’t understand

Well let me tell you bat s crazy people with anxiety for one wouldn’t be on SM like you acting all big hard and clever, some can’t even leave the home another self diagnosed illness

Oh of to the market for someone who has a video posted about the market been CRAP and go to the MALL it better, can’t keep up with your own lies

AND do OFF WITH YOU PITYFUL VOICE
YOU ARE A WALKING TALKING do UP LIKE YOUR ABUSER DAUGHTER as you called her
lol 😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Not Ko-lie Grill claiming they ran out of lahmacun because of the b's posts when all the comments are from people who don't even live in the UK let alone in the 4 mile delivery radius in Stevenage 😂

They're absolutely fing tapped replying to nearly every comment on her video. Perhaps spend less time licking this fs backside and more time making more lahmacun??

Mar 8, 2024
What the do is that morning video? How much does she talk in it. She’s so intense it at times. The dress is awful. The bag makes her look like a kid in nursery role playing. And as for not having McDonald’s there’s numerous videos of her so excited over a McDonald’s. Is she blaming Lisa’s kid for them going to maccies for breakfast? Is she trying to say she’s above eating a maccies? This t is so fick. No doubt she will have a video of her mooing over her McMuffin.

Mar 2, 2024
Not Ko-lie Grill claiming they ran out of lahmacun because of the b's posts when all the comments are from people who don't even live in the UK let alone in the 4 mile delivery radius in Stevenage 😂

They're absolutely fing tapped replying to nearly every comment on her video. Perhaps spend less time licking this fs backside and more time making more lahmacun??
This is why I'm convinced there's a link between Sevda/her family and that takeaway. It's the kind of thing she says, like whatever it was she claimed sold out because she posted about it, or her thinking the suitcases sold out quickly after her video yesterday. Something very odd, and also extremely unprofessional.

not sure who they think they're fooling lol

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
This is why I'm convinced there's a link between Sevda/her family and that takeaway. It's the kind of thing she says, like whatever it was she claimed sold out because she posted about it, or her thinking the suitcases sold out quickly after her video yesterday. Something very odd, and also extremely unprofessional.

not sure who they think they're fooling lol
The suitcase is hysterical 😭 the amount of people I have seen on my FYP trying to sell it abuser thinking it’s exclusive to her lol 😂
There must be as not that long ago it was another kebab shop she was rimming the arse off, I reckon could be wrong sedat does shifts there on a Friday night
It’s so creepy how they rim her arse and send her all that stuff, well if I ordered and don’t get what she got for free I would be surely saying something and exposing them on SM LOL 😂

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london

They’ve run out because they’ve gifted so many to this family of gannets.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Abuser has said she is off away for work lol 😂 but also the comment “sedat says I look like a business woman “ lol 😂 and then that comment wtf planet does this abuser live on lol 😂 I say the abuser is comedy gold lol 😂

Also the drinking comment reckon she has been told by her TODDLER management to cut the drinking out, she won’t stop she will say she is bit won’t
And needs to be healthy but going for a mcs breakfast oh my days lol 😂

May 22, 2024
Australia
The suitcase is hysterical 😭 the amount of people I have seen on my FYP trying to sell it abuser thinking it’s exclusive to her lol 😂
There must be as not that long ago it was another kebab shop she was rimming the arse off, I reckon could be wrong sedat does shifts there on a Friday night
It’s so creepy how they rim her arse and send her all that stuff, well if I ordered and don’t get what she got for free I would be surely saying something and exposing them on SM LOL 😂
I can go to K Mart and buy the same suitcase for $10.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
[QUOTE="easilyannoyed114, dbtech_social_message: 733847, member: 1797"
What the do is that morning video? How much does she talk in it. She’s so intense it at times. The dress is awful. The bag makes her look like a kid in nursery role playing. And as for not having McDonald’s there’s numerous videos of her so excited over a McDonald’s. Is she blaming Lisa’s kid for them going to maccies for breakfast? Is she trying to say she’s above eating a maccies? This t is so fick. No doubt she will have a video of her mooing over her McMuffin.
[/QUOTE]

"Mooing over her McMuffin" that honestly made me laugh out loud.
I didn't spit out my coffee or any of the other exaggerated claims people make after reading a funny post trying to make themselves look clever and on trend but I honestly did laugh and that was at the use of word muffin. Muffin the Mule? Surely, by now, we all know that it's a perverted sexual act wth an animal but maybe Sevda's marriage be saved by a bit of Sedat's animal coming out and doing a bit of human muff diving?
I'm so sorry if I've offended, I'm hitting the "Post reply" button and may God forgive me as I know I'll go hell for this.

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
How many people do you honestly think are influenced by her when she recommends these s products? Like really! Even if they watch her and support her, they’re not running off to buy a suitcase or mosquito zapper or cooling mat for dogs or lights for closets or case for 6 eye glasses or candy floss maker or whatever other s she puts on there like please! Especially since she really doesn’t use these things or know how to use them herself.