Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
And, as an adult, don’t you want to sleep in your own bed? Is she nuts or something! Infantile

Unless it’s a hotel, I will always choose my own bed!
Unless traveling far to visit family. Even then, I still want my own bed!
She’s gone for a sleepover down the road to her smelly friends house 😂😂 what is Sevda, 12 years old? 😂😂

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Why can't she just let Ela play? Hanging around babying her she's fing 8 years old.
Bobby managed to bowl the ball by himself. But no has to get her fat arse on camera and that is definitely something no one needs to see 😂 she looks like such a tramp honestly another horrid dress and those big feet in flip flops hunching over like she doesn't know what to do with those long arms of hers. Awkward as do!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
@Bowmanswife

I didn't spit out my coffee or any of the other exaggerated claims people make after reading a funny post trying to make themselves look clever and on trend but I honestly did laugh and that was at the use of word muffin.

If this is a dig at me why not say, as I am the one who posts about spitting drink out and it is NOT TO BE FUNNY OR ON TREND OR CLEVER AND NOT EXAGGERATED
if it makes people laugh GOOD to much doom and glum in the world
So if you have a problem instead of posting sty comments say it

DanyDrogo

Jul 22, 2024
US
How many people do you honestly think are influenced by her when she recommends these s products? Like really! Even if they watch her and support her, they’re not running off to buy a suitcase or mosquito zapper or cooling mat for dogs or lights for closets or case for 6 eye glasses or candy floss maker or whatever other s she puts on there like please! Especially since she really doesn’t use these things or know how to use them herself.
Considering most of her 'fans' are over here in the US I doubt any of them will hit up kolay grill or buy a suitcase from her TikTok shop and obviously can't shop at Tesco or Sainsburys. It would be another thing if she was linking to an Amazon shop.

Mar 2, 2024
What is she babbling on about this mownging. Very telling that she has to point out how nice it feels to not be hungover on a Saturday!!

I can’t believe she’s lying and saying she never gets Ela any McDonald’s. There are actual videos out there, you lying cow. And what is her point anyway? That Ela’s diet of cheese, butter, sugar and wings is somehow superior? Stfu honestly.

Mar 2, 2024
Always hovering over that kid like a big, fat ghoul.

IMG_4792.jpeg IMG_4793.jpeg IMG_4794.jpeg
No wonder that child can't do anything.

I wonder if she used this ramp on every turn or if she had a go with just throwing the ball like Bobby?

Not particularly knocking the kid for this one, I'm not even sure what ages use that ramp thing so no idea if it's age appropriate or not. I hate bowling lol. Wondering if she felt more adventurous watching her friend doing it the normal way, but I'm suspicious that if she did, Sevda would put her off by saying it's too hard or something (even though Bobby also had the sides up).

ALSO is that Mine filming?

And finally, no one needs to see Sevda from that angle.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Mar 2, 2024
Piss take really in it, she ate herself into oblivion just to make money from TikTok and now she’s been offered a get out jail free card when it’s been her own fault. fs me off that these so called influencers get free stuff just by doing do all and gloat about it too.
She needs to address her addiction to binge eating first! This is all a publicity stunt to get more people to follow the company and it gets Becky off the hook about her bullying that little girl! Pathetic the lot of them

Mar 3, 2024