Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Don’t know but it is awful fried the colour she thinks she is some sort of bloody model lol 😂
But then again some put in here that the Dyson air wrap does it to her hair well mine doesn’t lol 😂
Begda said it herself on a post that the Dyson does that to her hair. She must be the only one. It’s getting lighter because she’s frying it with heat , she’s such a knob!

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
@Bowmanswife

I didn't spit out my coffee or any of the other exaggerated claims people make after reading a funny post trying to make themselves look clever and on trend but I honestly did laugh and that was at the use of word muffin.

If this is a dig at me why not say, as I am the one who posts about spitting drink out and it is NOT TO BE FUNNY OR ON TREND OR CLEVER AND NOT EXAGGERATED
if it makes people laugh GOOD to much doom and glum in the world
So if you have a problem instead of posting sty comments say it
OMG! It definitely wasn’t a dig at you or anyone else on this forum and if I’ve offended you then I most sincerely apologise. I admit that it’s a saying that irks me as it was a favourite of a horror of a female who I sadly encountered over 20 years ago on another platform and the experience still haunts me to this day.
Again, I‘m really sorry for upsetting you, I’d hate to come across as horrid as that female was. 😢😢

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She needs to address her addiction to binge eating first! This is all a publicity stunt to get more people to follow the company and it gets Becky off the hook about her bullying that little girl! Pathetic the lot of them
💯 not to long ago there was a massive thing going around about this company and Loz got sleeved, Gracie called them out, it was all a stunt to get this company more followers, quite a lot stopped following this Loz and the company, personally I wouldn’t us them, but she got it free and like you say gets her of the hook bullying a 5 year old little girl she is a nasty b.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
OMG! It definitely wasn’t a dig at you or anyone else on this forum and if I’ve offended you then I most sincerely apologise. I admit that it’s a saying that irks me as it was a favourite of a horror of a female who I sadly encountered over 20 years ago on another platform and the experience still haunts me to this day.
Again, I‘m really sorry for upsetting you, I’d hate to come across as horrid as that female was. 😢😢
Well let’s forget it then and move on 😁

Mar 3, 2024
Don’t they need bowling shoes and let the kids figure it out! Uggggh she’s such a knob and Ela acts like a baby fluttering her hands
I got to watch this video anonymously and does that child ever wear anything other than dresses? Bobby is dressed for bowling and she's dressed for a tea or birthday party.

I answered my own question. I totally forgot their "celebrities" 😋

Last edited: