Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Chicken fingers attempting to drink, what even is this hand?
Also I've just got back from a family bbq celebration, pizzas drinks family friends. It dawned on me that she has zero life at all? Makes dinner every single night. They never do anything impromptu or spend time with people like friends ands family away from the farm - her own fam.
Like she has do all life and neither does iPad kid it's such a sad existence IMG_0322.jpeg
Very true! Sevda, Sedat and Ela exist just seeing Sevda’s parents and sister. They NEVER go out with other relatives or friends as a family of 3! Sevda really only sees her neighbour Lisa and the Vampire looking friend! Once a year she sees Theresa…but that’s only done because their management suggest it as a way to pretend they get on well to their followers. What a lifeless, boring existence. Like you say, they never go to any attractions, summer fairs, …nothing! Ela will realise it in a few years. She’s still too young right now to realise her parents are just co-existing in the same house. No real affection between them. Just staged now & again for TikTok. Ela will pick that up eventually. Sad, sad family life for the 3 of them.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
But people must see her out and about and it’s shameful that she doesn’t look the same as in her videos. I would be embarrassed. Someone will one day post the real pics of her
There are LOTS of people I know within the branding industry, some of who I work with and others in other branding organisations, who have seen Sevda in life at events and they all say she’s wider in her whole body, has a big head and her face and chin are wider. Also, her hair and skin are not in good condition at all. They all say she very clearly uses slimming and skin smoothing filters to a max!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well really the ABUSER been smug about going away, well we are going away but not been smug, have lots of days out planned, and all paid for by ones self lol 😂, really think it’s bothering people well NOPE not at all as WE all live a true life not a life of been fake been an abuser, and waiting for the next free gift lol 😂 so glad she is busy but not one job on that week lol 😂 say no more, and wait for the anniversary of her Nenes death (bet she would be so disgusted in her as well)

And on another one fat monster Becki has put a post up she has now refused the surgery 🤷‍♀️ not in the right mind for it, called it you have to be mentally prepared for the surgery as you whole way of life changes, and she has a massive food addiction.

Well another s day of lies ABUSE and savage eating let the day begin lol 😂

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Guys if you didn't know that you cook sucuk and fried eggs by adding the sucuk and eggs to a fing frying pan head over to Delia Smiffs page because lucky for us she's given us a step by step guide of this really complicated process.

Another one to add to Sevda's thrilling tutorials along with how to put a fing swimming cap on.

Happy Sunday everyone.

May 22, 2024
Australia
Guys if you didn't know that you cook sucuk and fried eggs by adding the sucuk and eggs to a fing frying pan head over to Delia Smiffs page because lucky for us she's given us a step by step guide of this really complicated process.

Another one to add to Sevda's thrilling tutorials along with how to put a fing swimming cap on.

Happy Sunday everyone.
Looks greasy and foul.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Can’t she just kick Sedat if he snores? She’s an expert at doing it so don’t know what the issue is. Just beat him up Sev and he’ll stop. Also no one wants to see your nightie. Tramp.
She probably does but for her to come out with that is another way of ABUSING HIM
Well she is a w sells her body but in a different way, doing it for all the PEDOS and then puts CHILDREN on her videos as well
Say no more

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Ok, “A BUSY WEEK AHEAD” is the following for Sevda, she says:

Monday - Splash park (3/4 hours the most)
Tuesday - Farm (petting animals 2/3 hours)
Wednesday - Nana’s anniversary of passing
Thursday - lunch out and dog groomers
Friday - ‘start’ to pack (for a 1-2 day trip) whilst Ela at a friends house.

SERIOUSLY!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 She calls that busy!!!

Even with walking our dog and doing normal everyday other things, I’d do all of Sevda’s plans in one and a half days and still NOT call it busy!!

Even if Sevda had been maternal (she’s clearly not a good mum), and even if she had enjoyed Ela (she doesn’t) and even if she had been happily married and intimate enough to have had another child (they’re not), it’s really obvious to see with Sevda, that another child would have tipped her completely over the edge. She would not have been able to cope, even with all the help Doormat Mummy does. She knows this and I’m 100% convinced she has in no way ever wanted another child after having Ela.

She has no idea that most followers who are parents listening to her breakfast TikTok will be amazed to think that she thinks her week ahead is “BUSY” !!! 🤣🤣🤣

And then saying “I’ve got something every day” 🤣🤣

Well hey-ho Sevda…. do you REALLY consider
‘starting’ to pack a weekend away bag WHILST your 1 child is at a friends house is the ‘something’ for that day!?? 🤣

Or going out for lunch and dropping off your dog to a groomer’s is a ‘busy day’ ???!!!!! 🤣

And would you really describe going to a farm and looking at animals at your leisure with friends as “busy” or watching them at a splash park “busy”???

And if I remember correctly, last year, you visited your Nan’s grave for an hour on the anniversary of her passing, right there in Stevenage where you live. No disrespect, but that again, is not a ‘busy’ day. A tender, perhaps emotional at times day, but not ‘busy’.

You are incredibly out of touch and out of the radar on what most people consider “a busy week” ‘!!

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

Happy Sunday everyone.
I really think she is making these names up saying “yes Joe bloggs I will show you how to make”
Like she said she only does one egg in regards to the person she so called is showing ok makes no sense didn’t think she knew how to do it but then goes to say that 🤷‍♀️😂😂😂