Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Ok, “QUITE A BUSY WEEK”is the following for Sevda, she says:

Monday - Splash park (3/4 hours the most)
Tuesday - Farm (petting animals 2/3 hours)
Wednesday - Nana’s anniversary of passing
Thursday - lunch out and dog groomers
Friday - ‘start’ to pack (for a 1-2 day trip) whilst Ela at a friends house.

SERIOUSLY!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 She calls that busy!!!

Even with walking our dog and doing normal everyday other things, I’d do all of Sevda’s plans in one and a half days and still NOT call it busy!!

Even if Sevda had been maternal (she’s clearly not a good mum), and even if she had enjoyed Ela, and even if she had been happily married
and intimate enough to have had another child, it’s really obvious to see with Sevda, that it would have tipped her completely over the edge. She would not have been able to cope, even with all the help Doormat Mummy does.

She had no idea that most followers who are parents listening to her breakfast TikTok will be amazed to think that she thinks her week ahead is “QUITE BUSY” !!! 🤣🤣🤣

And then saying “I’ve got something every day” 🤣🤣

Well hey-ho Sevda…. do you REALLY consider
‘starting’ to pack a weekend away bag WHILST your 1 child is at a friends house is the ‘something’ for that day!?? 🤣

Or going out for lunch and dropping off your dog to a groomer’s is a ‘busy day’ ???!!!!! 🤣

And would you really describe going to a farm and looking at animals at your leisure with friends as “busy” or watching them at a splash park “busy”???

You are incredibly out of touch and out of the radar on what most people consider “quite a busy week” ‘!!
She won’t be packing her weekend bag her pedo loving doormat mother will be

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She's saying she has all these days out planned, it's interesting it's all with other people and not one activity planned for the 3 of then as a family! As usual
I don’t even think Sedat went to the Range with her & Ela. NO SIGN OF HIM
ON THE VIDEO WHEN THEY WERE IN THE RANGE CAFE OR AS SHE VIDEOD THEM LOOKING AT THINGS AS THEY WALKED AROUND. Only her and Ela on the video. She had a hot chocolate which she showed at the cafe …. and then said Sedat also had a hot chocolate and showed a hot chocolate again on the table… no Sedat sat in the chair where the hot chocolate was positioned….which most likely was her hot chocolate that she pushed to the other side of table and then video shot it. There is a man’s voice chatting but it’s not Sedat when you listen closely. It’s just another man nearby on another table.

She’s on a mission to try and clap back very much at the moment - more than ever. It’s so incredibly obvious! Whatever is mentioned on here….she’s clapping back! There’s been much mention more than ever about how they never go out as as family of 3.. so here she is…. lying, trying to convince us they’ve all been to the Range. She even said later on her EWM video, how Sedat’s leg was really hurting (from his torn ligament trying to heal), as he’d overdone things by walking around the Range. She wanted it mentioned again incase there was doubt. All lies.

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t even think Sedat went to the Range with her & Ela. NO SIGN OF HIM
ON THE VIDEO WHEN THEY WERE IN THE RANGE CAFE OR AS SHE VIDEOD THEM LOOKING AT THINGS AS THEY WALKED AROUND. Only her and Ela on the video. She had a hot chocolate which she showed at the cafe …. and then said Sedat also had a hot chocolate and showed a hot chocolate again on the table… no Sedat sat in the chair where the hot chocolate was positioned….which most likely was her hot chocolate that she pushed to the other side of table and then video shot it. There is a man’s voice chatting but it’s not Sedat when you listen closely. It’s just another man nearby on another table.

She’s on a mission to try and clap back very much at the moment - more than ever. It’s so incredibly obvious! Whatever is mentioned on here….she’s clapping back! There’s been much mention more than ever about how they never go out as as family of 3.. so here she is…. lying, trying to convince us they’ve all been to the Range. She even said later on her EWM video, how Sedat’s leg was really hurting (from his torn ligament trying to heal), as he’d overdone things by walking around the Range. She wanted it mentioned again incase there was doubt. All lies.
s yeah I hadn’t noticed he wasn’t there was he, I was in two minds to comment that I saw you at the range but I never saw Sedat haha I wonder if she’d have deleted it or replied 😂

Mar 2, 2024
s yeah I hadn’t noticed he wasn’t there was he, I was in two minds to comment that I saw you at the range but I never saw Sedat haha I wonder if she’d have deleted it or replied 😂
You are totally right! I went back and looked and he wasn’t there 😂 Nigel no friends just pushed her hot chocolate to the empty chair.. even when looking at the mirrors you couldn’t see him in the mirrors 😂 she is desperate to clap back that they go places but not actually desperate enough to let him leave the basement 😂

Mar 2, 2024
You are totally right! I went back and looked and he wasn’t there 😂 Nigel no friends just pushed her hot chocolate to the empty chair.. even when looking at the mirrors you couldn’t see him in the mirrors 😂 she is desperate to clap back that they go places but not actually desperate enough to let him leave the basement 😂
Pity nobody from the range commented 😂

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
The Sainsbury’s hauls are 100% undeclared ADs or gifted. Report report report.
Didn't she have a " paid partnership " with Sainsbury's a few months ago? .I noticed she did a few Tesco " hauls " ( I hate that fing phrasing) recently .. did Sainsbury's ditch her ? And she tried Tesco ..and they don't want her after she did one ad ? So, she's trying Sainsbury's again ? 🤔