Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
That was the most tense and awkward interaction between them yet. I bet things are not great with him stuck at home 24/7.
This really shows how strained their marriage is and how they can’t spend much time together without problems… In all honestly it’s like they’re living separate lives and sharing a house. Sevda behaves like a single parent and never takes Ela out with them three only.

DanyDrogo

Jul 22, 2024
US
This really shows how strained their marriage is and how they can’t spend much time together without problems… In all honestly it’s like they’re living separate lives and sharing a house. Sevda behaves like a single parent and never takes Ela out with them three only.
It was so strange how she was 'translating' for him. I could understand him just fine even with broken English. So patronizing to sit there and dictate what he was saying.

Mermaidbot

Mar 3, 2024
Who’s she fooling? She literally is at her parents ALL THE TIME regardless of the weather… Big fat baby can’t do anything for herself and needs Doormat to wipe her bum 🤪

Also duck you Mine for getting the original Reddit sub taken down 🖕 Still haven’t forgotten you stupid fat bleep 🦛
!!!!! I miss the convenience of Reddit so much. Thankfully I’m more used to comment cafe now so it’s not as bad but we lost a lot of ability to bring awareness to people who actually like them. Seems Reddit is the go to for that, not here :(

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
😂😂😂😂 just caught up so as I gather
Fat t back at pedo and doormat abusing lovers house, fat t getting brave behind a phone and getting cocky over a lampshade 😂😂😂 can get them for a few quid so STFU

ABUSER still abusing Sedat definitely scripted the EW, can here in his voice how upset he is, and went of script a bit as well near the end lol 😂

Bat s bonkers kuki giving Lara some sort of nasty comment at the restaurant, if looks could kill you would be dead bat s Kuki, but I don’t blame her one bit it’s all what Sasha wants and she doesn’t like been on camera b so do off
😂😂

And while I am at it I pad kid and Sasha are the same spoilt little twats with massive teeth in which neither of the so called parents seem to give to ss about. For a child who apparently suffers with anxiety and autism she seems fine to be in all videos talking away.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I don’t know about anyone else but even just having the knife in my hand the wrong way doesn’t feel right, because it’s usually thicker ontop so I could never hold it upside down even if I tried, it just feels wrong, then to go and try and cut with it upside down…..

What is wrong with that whole family??
It’s like they’re new to using cutlery?

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Sevda why are you interviewing your husband and then repeating everything he has said?
Why do you talk to him like he’s a 3 year old.
This is not normal conversation at all. This is not how a husband and wife communicate.
It’s so messed up.
And now many times do you need to tell everyone that this is a perfect summers day dinner.
You didn’t actually cook anything.
You put the chicken in the oven unless you bought it cooked, boiled some pasta and cut a salad.
What the do have you been doing all day for such a lazy meal?
View attachment RPReplay_Final1723451555.mov

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
😂😂😂😂 just caught up so as I gather
Fat t back at pedo and doormat abusing lovers house, fat t getting brave behind a phone and getting cocky over a lampshade 😂😂😂 can get them for a few quid so STFU

ABUSER still abusing Sedat definitely scripted the EW, can here in his voice how upset he is, and went of script a bit as well near the end lol 😂

Bat s bonkers kuki giving Lara some sort of nasty comment at the restaurant, if looks could kill you would be dead bat s Kuki, but I don’t blame her one bit it’s all what Sasha wants and she doesn’t like been on camera b so do off
😂😂

And while I am at it I pad kid and Sasha are the same spoilt little twats with massive teeth in which neither of the so called parents seem to give to ss about. For a child who apparently suffers with anxiety and autism she seems fine to be in all videos talking away.

Messed up didn’t he. Forgot the script “it’s a physical job” Sevda quickly reminded him of his lines 😂😂😂