Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Sevda why are you interviewing your husband and then repeating everything he has said?
Why do you talk to him like heā€™s a 3 year old.
This is not normal conversation at all. This is not how a husband and wife communicate.
Itā€™s so messed up.
And now many times do you need to tell everyone that this is a perfect summers day dinner.
You didnā€™t actually cook anything.
You put the chicken in the oven unless you bought it cooked, boiled some pasta and cut a salad.
What the do have you been doing all day for such a lazy meal?
View attachment RPReplay_Final1723451555.mov
He walked round the range though with his bad knee lol

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Sevda why are you interviewing your husband and then repeating everything he has said?
This is not normal conversation at all. This is not how a husband and wife communicate.
Itā€™s so messed up.
And now many times do you need to tell everyone that this is a perfect summers day dinner.
You put the chicken in the oven unless you bought it cooked, boiled some pasta and cut a salad.
OMG!!! THAT video last night is probably the WORST weā€™ve seen of Sevda towards her husband! Very condescending and nasty towards him, asking questions full of hate in her voiceā€¦then Sedat replying nervouslyā€¦.and even though he answers with very basic words ā€¦..she then repeats the very basic (yet very understandable) replies to us. She is so abusive to him emotionally and itā€™s not right at all that heā€™s tied down in such a terrible marriage with her. If he was a man who didnā€™t have learning & mental difficulties, spoke English fluently and was a strong, confident man.. heā€™d have left her by now. Sevda couldnā€™t have a strong, confident man with charisma & personality. Sheā€™d be thinking sheā€™s losing her control. She KNOWS Sedat will NOT leave. Heā€™d be lost in a ā€˜looking afterā€™ way. He couldnā€™t afford to live on his own & function without practical help. She knows all this and it feeds her ability to be awful in how she speaks to him, treats him, etc.

We all can see Sevda is a nasty person and very controlling. Her family seem to do everything to not upset her. Iā€™m surprised Sedatā€™s sister, Kuki, has not confronted Sevda on how awful she is towards Sedat. Kuki maybe a scatty & eccentric in some ways, but sheā€™s intelligent and Iā€™d be very surprised if deep down she does not have concerns about Sevda towards her brother.

It was very loud & clear on the video just how terrible things have gotten.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Or did he walk around the rangeā€¦.no sign of him in that video šŸ˜‚
Sevda taking two videos of the same hot chocolate. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
If his work saw that TikTok theyā€™d probably be thinking heā€™s pulling a fast one, she shouldnā€™t have said he was there when heā€™s meant to off work with a sore knee. Is she trying to get him sacked or something?

Tea Drinker

Mar 19, 2024
London
Itā€™s so messed up.
Yeah, kicking him will probably make it worse.

Mar 2, 2024
OMG!!! THAT video last night is probably the WORST weā€™ve seen of Sevda towards her husband! Very condescending and very nasty towards him, asking questions full of hate in her voiceā€¦then Sedat replying nervouslyā€¦.snd even though he answers with very basic words ā€¦..she then repeats the very basic (yet very understandable) replies to us. She is so abusive to him emotionally and itā€™s not right at all that heā€™s tied down in such a terrible marriage with her.

We all can see Sevda is a nasty person and very controlling. Her family seem to do everything to not upset her. Iā€™m surprised Sedatā€™s sister, Kuki, has not confronted Sevda on how awful Sevda is towards Sedat. Kuki maybe a scatty & eccentric in some ways, but sheā€™s intelligent and Iā€™d be very surprised if deep down she does not have concerns about Sevda towards her brother.

It was very loud & clear on the video just how terrible things have gotten.
They all mollycoddle around her and I donā€™t know why?

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
This really shows how strained their marriage is and how they canā€™t spend much time together without problemsā€¦ In all honestly itā€™s like theyā€™re living separate lives and sharing a house. Sevda behaves like a single parent and never takes Ela out with them three only.
She can force Sedat to say things on the EWMā€™s, (which has become extremely obvious), she can pretend heā€™s happy to sit with them for dinner each evening (when heā€™s clearly not! She at least used to allow him to stay where he feels comfortable to eat his dinner..in the lounge).

BUT, at the end of the dayā€¦.its very PLAIN TO SEE over the whole time of her doing TikTok, their relationship together is totally NON-EXISTENT. Anything you do see, is incredibly false. Itā€™s so obvious. They donā€™t go anywhere just together as a couple! They barely ever go anywhere as a family of 3!!! They show zero affection together, even in how they speak to one another! If she does say something remotely nice, it sounds SO false. They are just co-existing in the same house and Sevda has become more and more very controlling towards him. Itā€™s all very obvious to anyone with 2 brain cells following her.

Terrible marriage. Terrible bullying wife. Terrible upbringing for Ela. Ela will catch on, as she gets older. Sad thing is, she idolises Sevda so much., when sheā€™s older, she may look for a man she too can control and bully. This often happens.

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
They all mollycoddle around her and I donā€™t know why?
I think they all know the consequences of Sevda being upset or not getting her own way are not worth it. Theyā€™d rather keep her happy. Iā€™m 100% convinced she gives them silent treatment games and plays out other games that mess with their emotions (not letting them see Ela, etc). I would not be surprised if the whole thing about the oldest daughter being cut off from the family is something to do with Sevda.

Last edited:

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Nothing about the interaction between Sevda and Sedat in the EWM video makes sense to me. Whenever my husband is either injured or ill, I know exactly how he is or how much pain he's in as we communicate, I ASK him regularly because I care about him and it's the first thing asked when we get up in the morning and that goes for both of us. If anyone asks me how he is, I know and tell them, I most certainly wouldn't need to put the question directly to him in person to answer as that told me, in no uncertain terms, that Sevda couldn't give a flying 4X about him or his knee.
If it was about trying to prove that there is any kind of loving relationship left between the two of them then it backfired, big time. It almost 100% confirmed that there is not.
Keep digging, St Sevda, not long until you reach Jahannam,

Mar 9, 2024
Itā€™s so messed up.
The pesto pasta is swimming in oil. She doesnā€™t realize that pesto has a significant amount of fat already added but she blindly dumps a s ton of butter into the pasta before adding the pesto and then cheese on top. This is not a summerā€™s dinner. Sheā€™s implying itā€™s light. Itā€™s anything but light. She has no concept of calories or fat which is why she didnā€™t lose weight by counting calories.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
The pesto pasta is swimming in oil. She doesnā€™t realize that pesto has a significant amount of fat already added but she blindly dumps a s ton of butter into the pasta before adding the pesto and then cheese on top. This is not a summerā€™s dinner. Sheā€™s implying itā€™s light. Itā€™s anything but light. She has no concept of calories or fat which is why she didnā€™t lose weight by counting calories.
Notice also she doesnā€™t say butter, she HAS to say lurpak, like stfu we get it, you want a brand deal with lurpak you beg.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Itā€™s so messed up.
Wtf is this šŸ˜‚ Watched it now and honestly stunned at how patronising she is

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Pesto has plenty of olive oil/cheese to give it richness and saltiness, really does not need butter at all.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Nothing about the interaction between Sevda and Sedat in the EWM video makes sense to me. Whenever my husband is either injured or ill, I know exactly how he is or how much pain he's in as we communicate, I ASK him regularly because I care about him and it's the first thing asked when we get up in the morning and that goes for both of us. If anyone asks me how he is, I know and tell them, I most certainly wouldn't need to put the question directly to him in person to answer as that told me, in no uncertain terms, that Sevda couldn't give a flying 4X about him or his knee.
If it was about trying to prove that there is any kind of loving relationship left between the two of them then it backfired, big time. It almost 100% confirmed that there is not.
Keep digging, St Sevda, not long until you reach Jahannam,
Hereā€™s some free medical advice from me as a doctor for the Beg (although having worked in a pharmacy she should know the painkiller options well by herself, but sheā€™s a moron so here we go). He needs to optimise his painkillers heā€™s taking (paracetamol 1g four times a day, codeine 8mg four times a day and ibuprofen 400mg three/four times a day - unless he has any contraindications to any of those) before going to the GP to complain about pain. The codeine should be taken with breaks and not more than 3 days in a row as it has side effects. You are wasting the GPā€™s time if you havenā€™t bothered maximising the analgesia available to you over the counter as they will not prescribe you that stronger stuff if theyā€™re not convinced youā€™ve tried with the lower stuff. They might consider stronger codeine if the lower stuff isnā€™t working. Suspect they might signpost about physio or refer him for that (variable waiting times depending on where you are so wouldnā€™t count on it). Thereā€™s really not much else theyā€™re going to do, depending on the injury type and imaging done so far. Most management is conservative and does not need orthopaedic involvement. It also needs TIME, which Begda isnā€™t going to like as she clearly hates being around her husband and doesnā€™t want him resting at home.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She can force Sedat to say things on the EWMā€™s, (which has become extremely obvious), she can pretend heā€™s happy to sit with them for dinner each evening (when heā€™s clearly not! She at least used to allow him to stay where he feels comfortable to eat his dinner..in the lounge).

BUT, at the end of the dayā€¦.its very PLAIN TO SEE over the whole time of her doing TikTok, their relationship together is totally NON-EXISTENT. Anything you do see, is incredibly false. Itā€™s so obvious. They donā€™t go anywhere just together as a couple! They barely ever go anywhere as a family of 3!!! They show zero affection together, even in how they speak to one another! If she does say something remotely nice, it sounds SO false. They are just co-existing in the same house and Sevda has become more and more very controlling towards him. Itā€™s all very obvious to anyone with 2 brain cells following her.

Terrible marriage. Terrible bullying wife. Terrible upbringing for Ela. Ela will catch on, as she gets older. Sad thing is, she idolises Sevda so much., when sheā€™s older, she may look for a man she too can control and bully. This often happens.
Hope the brands have picked up on these dodgy vibes