Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Here’s some free medical advice from me as a doctor for the Beg (although having worked in a pharmacy she should know the painkiller options well by herself, but she’s a moron so here we go). He needs to optimise his painkillers he’s taking (paracetamol 1g four times a day, codeine 8mg four times a day and ibuprofen 400mg three/four times a day - unless he has any contraindications to any of those) before going to the GP to complain about pain. The codeine should be taken with breaks and not more than 3 days in a row as it has side effects. You are wasting the GP’s time if you haven’t bothered maximising the analgesia available to you over the counter as they will not prescribe you that stronger stuff if they’re not convinced you’ve tried with the lower stuff. They might consider stronger codeine if the lower stuff isn’t working. Suspect they might signpost about physio or refer him for that (variable waiting times depending on where you are so wouldn’t count on it). There’s really not much else they’re going to do, depending on the injury type and imaging done so far. Most management is conservative and does not need orthopaedic involvement. It also needs TIME, which Begda isn’t going to like as she clearly hates being around her husband and doesn’t want him resting at home.
She might be pack him off to Hippos flat whilst she stays at doormats and titsperverts house lol

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
He walked round the range though with his bad knee lol
Sevda caught out yet again… Went walking around the range (according to the beg) so clearly his injury isn’t that bad or didn’t actually go and the beg is lying to make it seem like Sedat actually goes out with her and Ela. Which one is it BEGDA? I suspect he didn’t go at all and she just lied about the whole thing.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Here’s some free medical advice from me as a doctor for the Beg (although having worked in a pharmacy she should know the painkiller options well by herself, but she’s a moron so here we go). He needs to optimise his painkillers he’s taking (paracetamol 1g four times a day, codeine 8mg four times a day and ibuprofen 400mg three/four times a day - unless he has any contraindications to any of those) before going to the GP to complain about pain. The codeine should be taken with breaks and not more than 3 days in a row as it has side effects. You are wasting the GP’s time if you haven’t bothered maximising the analgesia available to you over the counter as they will not prescribe you that stronger stuff if they’re not convinced you’ve tried with the lower stuff. They might consider stronger codeine if the lower stuff isn’t working. Suspect they might signpost about physio or refer him for that (variable waiting times depending on where you are so wouldn’t count on it). There’s really not much else they’re going to do, depending on the injury type and imaging done so far. Most management is conservative and does not need orthopaedic involvement. It also needs TIME, which Begda isn’t going to like as she clearly hates being around her husband and doesn’t want him resting at home.
Watch her say something about medication later now 😂😂😂

Mar 2, 2024
Sevda caught out yet again… Went walking around the range (according to the beg) so clearly his injury isn’t that bad or didn’t actually go and the beg is lying to make it seem like Sedat actually goes out with her and Ela. Which one is it BEGDA? I suspect he didn’t go at all and she just lied about the whole thing.
She's so odd, why is she lying about him being at the Range. That's not a family outing anyway!

Why didn't she pretend he was at bowling or the park last week instead if she's trying to pretend they do things together haha

Would be more believable that he popped to the toilet at bowling or popped home to get something when they took photos at the park than that he just was conveniently not on camera in the shop.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Why did I just watch her put pesto into two containers (while smiling like an absolute maniac as she grated cheese on top) hack at an orange in complete silence because it clearly requires so much concentration then some grapes and show everything she's taking to the splash park individually for her to then repeat everything she just showed as she put it in the fing bag. All whilst being filtered to do as the chain on her necklace kept disappearing from sight.

I despair.

Do these fing morons realise how fing stupid and sad they actually look?

Mar 2, 2024
Why did I just watch her put pesto into two containers (while smiling like an absolute maniac as she grated cheese on top) hack at an orange in complete silence because it clearly requires so much concentration then some grapes and show everything she's taking to the splash park individually for her to then repeat everything she just showed as she put it in the fing bag. All whilst being filtered to do as the chain on her necklace kept disappearing from sight.

I despair.

Do these fing morons realise how fing stupid and sad they actually look?
Pretty sure her whole video on this occasion is copied from Becki Jones and her Sunday morris dancing lunch videos lol

Apr 15, 2024
England
Either way re the shopping to the Range looks bad, cos if sedat wasn’t there she’s blatantly lying, and if he was and if any of his work watch this begs video (highly doubt it but you never know) then he could be in big trouble at work and especially cos it seems like a genuine injury. This beg is so thick all she thinks about TikTok and not the wider implications of what could seriously go wrong, not just sedats work but she constantly puts all over SM her whereabouts with ela minute by minute. She needs to be much smarter and post things after she’s visited places and not real time. Anyway that ewm last night was the worst interaction, so fake and bitchy.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Either way re the shopping to the Range looks bad, cos if sedat wasn’t there she’s blatantly lying, and if he was and if any of his work watch this begs video (highly doubt it but you never know) then he could be in big trouble at work and especially cos it seems like a genuine injury. This beg is so thick all she thinks about TikTok and not the wider implications of what could seriously go wrong, not just sedats work but she constantly puts all over SM her whereabouts with ela minute by minute. She needs to be much smarter and post things after she’s visited places and not real time. Anyway that ewm last night was the worst interaction, so fake and bitchy.
This is exactly why she had to have that scripted edited conversation about how he's still in pain and needs to go back to the Doctors. Someone must've pointed it out to the daft t and then damage control kicked in yet again. What a life eh.

Mar 2, 2024
What I am curious to know is HOW did he hurt his knee? The Queen of oversharing has somehow failed to mention this!

I can’t believe the whack of butter she slapped onto the pasta. Just scooped it out with a serving spoon and no conscience 😂 Pesto is already full of fat - olive oil, pine nuts etc. Then she adds more cheese on top. Crazy, greedy heifer.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Y
What I am curious to know is HOW did he hurt his knee? The Queen of oversharing has somehow failed to mention this!

I can’t believe the whack of butter she slapped onto the pasta. Just scooped it out with a serving spoon and no conscience 😂 Pesto is already full of fat - olive oil, pine nuts etc. Then she adds more cheese on top. Crazy, greedy heifer.
Yeh I’d also like to know, it sounds serious an injury so wonder how he injured it. Strange she hasn’t addressed it

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Is she on something, her screeching and singing her words is so annoying. Stop trying to copy other people with you pretend personality.
The pouting while grating cheese like a knob, she really doesn’t have any brains.
She’s chopped half of the orange off with the peel, what a waste and the way she holds the knife to cut is odd to me!
There was no need for all of the containers! Put the grapes in the same tub as the orange, what was the point in the two separate pots for grapes.
Cheese on the pasta, cheese strings, probably had cheese for breakfast. Woooooh the cholesterol!
Instead of all those junk snacks, why can’t she make something savoury, or even make something sweet which would be healthier than all that crap she’s taking.
And then ontop of that she’s gone to get popcorn.

Oh this woman is a waste of a parent, I wouldn’t say all of this and be as critical as I too pack picnics like that however I cook 99% of my meals fresh and feed my family a balanced diet, my husband is a PT and I am also quite big on health and fitness hence my son eats what we eat, fresh cooked healthy food.

Oh I digress - anyway - hope elosh has a wonderful day feeling sluggish with all that crap food 👍🏼👍🏼

Mar 3, 2024
What was up with her this morning, she had a smug attitude as if to say look we’re going out during the holidays. She was smiling to herself cos she’s been reading here and recalling in her head what we’ve been saying. She’ll come back and say what a great day they all had, the kids loved it. Stfu and calm down, it’s only a trip to a park!
By the amount of garbage she packed, I think they will do more eating and and no water play. 😵‍💫