Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
You can tell when she points the camera at Sedat; he smiles to order. He is under orders if you do not smile and pretend we are very happy. I've plenty more of those kicks. Smile, or else you get it and say my food is lovely thank you as well.
Exactly. If he’d have been at the range, that camera would have been pointed at him at least once. Instead all we got was a hot chocolate with no Sedat on the other side of it 😂😂 Not a peep or “nice, thank you Sev” out of him 😂

Apr 15, 2024
England
Exactly. If he’d have been at the range, that camera would have been pointed at him at least once. Instead all we got was a hot chocolate with no Sedat on the other side of it 😂😂 Not a peep or “nice, thank you Sev” out of him 😂
That was so strange. I’m surprised Ela didn’t out her but beg probably told her to keep quiet. Teaching her daughter that lying is ok!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She’s put extra mozzarella on elas mac and cheese.

HOW MUCH CHEESE DOES THIS FAMILY EAT!!?

I must grate cheese once a week in my house, if that. I’m not mad on cheese, I just don’t see the obsession.

This poor child is going to have very high cholesterol at a very young age.

Sevda, why do you not care about your child’s health? Genuine question.

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
She’s put extra mozzarella on elas mac and cheese.

HOW MUCH CHEESE DOES THIS FAMILY EAT!!?

I must grate cheese once a week in my house, if that. I’m not mad on cheese, I just don’t see the obsession.

This poor child is going to have very high cholesterol at a very young age.

Sevda, why do you not care about your child’s health? Genuine question.
I genuinely believe Ela is overweight but appears skinny as her fy mom adds slimming filters on her videos.

Mar 3, 2024
I’m sorry, “fresh chicken left over”….its not fresh then is it if it’s left over from the day before. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
She fed Ewa pasta with cheese last night, same thing for lunch today and Mac and cheese (wif extra cheese) for dinner this eve. I swear she's trying to create a "mini me" before the weight loss surgery of course.

And for her, two large sandwiches with tons of mayo. 🤢