Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
No EWM from Mine must be getting her weekly bath from doormat and getting tucked into bed with hairy daddy right about now .
Big fat hippopotamus is being a fing cry baby because she got slated for being at Mummy and Daddy's again last night 😂😂 GOOD. do off off Tiktok do us all a favour.

Maybe she's learnt from the best and we'll get a pity post tomorrow for the views and comments? She knows how well it works from that t of a sister of hers.

DanyDrogo

Jul 22, 2024
US
She actually has no conscience when it comes to food. At what point do you take a step back and think hey, maybe I need to rein it in a bit with the cheese and butter? Like, have mercy on your child. Have mercy on yourself. Wait till she hits 40. It won’t stay fun and games for long.
Seriously- 40's have been rough. She's in for a hell of a time if she keeps the fatty foods up.

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Watching her rub the chicken 🤢 Could have edited this Begda seeing as it’s not particularly thrilling watching you rub a chicken for over a minute… More intimate with the chicken than she is with Sedat that’s for sure 😂

View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov
She’s only using a glove because s previously had comments about handling chicken with her hands. Fake like the rest of her family.

Mar 2, 2024
There's no denying that the beg is a greedy t, hell I can be one when I want. I don't understand though how she's not much bigger than she is? I aim for 1500-1800 cals a day and I'm a curvy gal still. Beg/chicken dick finger licking good eats way more than me and still stays relatively slim ?
She’s 5 ft 7 - relatively tall for a woman. She will have higher caloric needs than the average woman. Also she’s not that slim but, because she’s tall, she can get away with carrying more weight on her frame than a shorter woman would. And finally - she’s shaped like an apple. So she carries most of her weight in her mid section with relatively slimmer limbs.

sickofturds82

Jun 1, 2024
lancs
She’s 5 ft 7 - relatively tall for a woman. She will have higher caloric needs than the average woman. Also she’s not that slim but, because she’s tall, she can get away with carrying more weight on her frame than a shorter woman would. And finally - she’s shaped like an apple. So she carries most of her weight in her mid section with relatively slimmer limbs.
I'm 5.8 😅😅

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Ayni
Begda
Aimee
Becci
All these ‘food’ tiktokers started ok in weight back in covid time. Now they are all massive!! Hopefully it’s all worth it for them! Enjoy being fat idiots!!

Kuki moaning and moaning and moaning yet again! All she does is moan… bore off you fake personality witch.

Begda enough with sedat now. We all know you are doing this after you got caught kicking him! Posting pics of him on your Instagram, pretending to even care about when the man was talking to you and answering your questions which you clearly prepared him for. It’s like an abuser telling the victim what to say at the police station!! I didn’t hit you right, you feel ok right wink wink.

Tagging primark in your Instagram, how any brand even works with you!!

Letting ela play outside with Bobby. I never! Sorry life is not what it used to be. I would never let me child play outside nowadays! You can’t even be bothered to look after your kid. Lazy parent! Her teeth also looks soooo ugly! You all look the same in that family! Ugly 🤣

I’m just so fed up of her to be honest! She’s got her nails done, only means 1 thing! She’s going away.

I really hope you get cancelled one day! I’m literally fed up of seeing your face and your fakeness!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
There's no denying that the beg is a greedy t, hell I can be one when I want. I don't understand though how she's not much bigger than she is? I aim for 1500-1800 cals a day and I'm a curvy gal still. Beg/chicken dick finger licking good eats way more than me and still stays relatively slim ?
She uses filters… On other people’s videos her face is rounder and she looks fatter. Not to mention she wears baggy dresses to hide it… Looked like a right teletubby wearing the Mooselover body suit back around Christmas. She has put on a lot since she first started TikTok when she was very skinny.

Mar 3, 2024
When she was making the fresh left over chicken, I thought the three baguettes were 2 for Sedation and 1 for her. I gasped when she said all are for Sedation. She eats a lot and calorie dense food. I don’t think Ela is fat. I think she’s so unhealthy with the food she eats she’s malnourished.
I thought the same. Two large mayo stuffed sandwiches and that's not chicken salad. She really needs to learn simple everyday dishes.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Mooing over a fing sandwich with that dirty great tongue hanging out and that kid yammering on about nonsense in the background. It’s no wonder I took a break from looking at its decrepit looking t face and its band of cretin freaks. Freaky fing Friday.
IMG_0759.jpeg IMG_0760.jpeg IMG_0761.jpeg IMG_0762.jpeg IMG_0763.jpeg IMG_0764.jpeg IMG_0765.jpeg
I'm kind of glad internet connection is dodgy here whilst I'm on holiday- just being to catch up on here only once a day to find out what this t has been up to is enough for me ...I don't even need to watch her as you lot are superb in capturing everything 👏 👍😆