Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Guys if you didn't know that you cook sucuk and fried eggs by adding the sucuk and eggs to a fing frying pan head over to Delia Smiffs page because lucky for us she's given us a step by step guide of this really complicated process.

Another one to add to Sevda's thrilling tutorials along with how to put a fing swimming cap on.

Happy Sunday everyone.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Riveting content

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Both not disclosing where they're going and who with trying to create a "ta-da" moment 🙄

Newsflash you pair of fing pricks.
NOBODY GIVES A do.

Like last time remember they hyped up meeting up with that other massive heffer Fattylicious at the pub acting like it was the big Tiktok collaboration everyone needed to see. do off. Bunch of nobodies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well I want ever fat do Ayni takes this morning was fat as do in the face and then meets up with the ABUSER and has lost loads of weight 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂😂

FILTERS 😂😂
snapchat filters GIF by Ingrid Michaelson

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Ever seen a big fat hippopotamus going red in the face because it's so angry at it's comments section 🤣 proper triggered pissing myself 🤣

How dare you say she's done nothing with her life she's 27 she's got a really good job got her own property goes on holidays and she's got a degree.

Let me just translate.

You don't have your own property it's a shared ownership scheme and your sister gave you the deposit
You eat like a pig a hippo and a turtle all rolled into one
You eat with your knife upside down because by your own admittance you can't do two things at once
You can't string two sentences despite having a degree in English.
You tried to change the subject after your hilarious bratty rant by saying "In other words" instead of "in other news" 🤣 and even then it was to let everyone know you've booked a dentist appointment 🤣
You're extremely nauseating and seriously need to consider how you could use your dull boring voice to change the lives of struggling insomniacs
You also have a face one would love to smack when you try and be sassy in your clapbacks. You look like a dick.

But yes really successful so far. Well done fatty.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Ever seen a big fat hippopotamus going red in the face because it's so angry at it's comments section 🤣 proper triggered pissing myself 🤣

How dare you say she's done nothing with her life she's 27 she's got a really good job got her own property goes on holidays and she's got a degree.

Let me just translate.

You don't have your own property it's a shared ownership scheme and your sister gave you the deposit
You eat with your knife upside down because by your own admittance you can't do two things at once
You tried to change the subject after your hilarious bratty rant by saying "In other words" instead of "in other news" 🤣 and even then it was to let everyone know you've booked a dentist appointment 🤣
You're extremely nauseating and seriously need to consider how you could use your dull boring voice to change the lives of struggling insomniacs
You also have a face one would love to smack when you try and be sassy in your clapbacks. You look like a dick.

That was the biggest fail yet lol so we all know what triggers her then lol 😂
And been true full I thought she was older then 27 lol 😂

Mar 3, 2024

Let me just translate.

Hippo in a nutshell! At least she started the knife right side up. Keep reading here Hippo. 😅

Mar 3, 2024
Another day, another picnic with egg mayo sandwiches - heavy on the mayo and like that wasn’t enough, she also buttered the bread. No food scale in sight to measure the butter or mayo, of course. And she cuts the crusts off for big tooth so she has room to eat the other picnic junk mommy dearest wants to pack for her.
She could have made the kid's sandwich first, then doctor up the rest but nooooo she's just lazy and is making videos to make bucks and show her true nasty colors. She also showed zero love making Sedation's sandwiches. It's obvious that she hates him being around.

Last edited:

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She could have made the kid's sandwich first, then doctor up the rest but nooooo she's just lazy and is making videos to make bucks and show her true nasty colors. She also showed zero love making Sedation's sandwiches. It's obvious that she hates him being around.
She threw his sandwiches together. And they were like bricks so hard!
She’s doing everything in long form so her videos are padded out and you’re right, to get more money from it.

She’s trying the asmr videos which suit her because she can’t multitask but they turn out s because she still had to clap back with comments about butter etc.

Mar 2, 2024
I’m sorry, “fresh chicken left over”….its not fresh then is it if it’s left over from the day before. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Yeah but the pesto pasta was so nice. Ela had pesto pasta and sedat had pesto pasta and she had some pesto pasta too. They all really love pesto pasta and pesto pasta is so easy to make. All you need is some pesto and some pasta! You boil the pasta then add the pesto while it’s still warm and there you go guys pesto pasta.