Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Yeah she's going with her to "help" her. They're not going until Saturday but she's staying at her parents house from last night so that the travelling from Saturday is easier 😂😂😂
Why didn’t she go to her parents on Friday night? I just watched her video - sooooooo slow! Like just get to the point woman!
So if she forgets something she can go back to her flat.
Hahaha how stupid does this sound. Sorry but none of this makes sense whatsoever.
I don’t know how this woman/child is able to live alone, does mummy come and tuck her in every night?

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
If hippo is going, why couldn’t sedat go with her instead? A nice wee few days away together?! Doormat will have iPad kid no doubt!
She said she’s going to ‘help’ her. I guess that means maybe doing her videos / recording her. I’m not sure, just my guess.
But I don’t think she would trust sedat to hold a camera. Ffs she doesn’t even let him put his own food on his plate.
Plus they can’t stand being in the same room together. Really working on their marriage aren’t they!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Comments Begda had about chia seeds. She’s supposed to soak them overnight. She hasn’t got a clue about anything. Look at meeeeeeeee being healthy .🤦🏽‍♀️. Hope it all expands in her throat, it will teach her a lesson on how to eat properly!
Wasn’t going to tell her to soak them overnight sick of her earning from us all pulling her up from her mistakes lol 😂 💞

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She said she’s going to ‘help’ her. I guess that means maybe doing her videos / recording her. I’m not sure, just my guess.
But I don’t think she would trust sedat to hold a camera. Ffs she doesn’t even let him put his own food on his plate.
Plus they can’t stand being in the same room together. Really working on their marriage aren’t they!
The marriage was over before they said I DO LOL 😂

Apr 15, 2024
England
Side note: is anyone else following the molly mae and tommy thread on tattle?!
Oh my lord I spent all night reading it! It moves so fast!

Also may be why beggy looks haggard this morning and barely spoke, she must have been up all night on tattle and here!

And will we really say ‘well done’ on her trip that she’s going on? Hahaha nope! But will keep in mind that if it’s something I get chance to do I’ll do, without knowing what it is.

She’s in a bloody foul mood this morning that woman! And her eyes are looking horrendous.

Busy day, wocco at the groomers and sedats docs appt and no time for lunch with mgt. how will she cope!
Yes I’ve been hooked on that thread. On Becky jones thread they’re people are asking her whether she slept with Tommy lol

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
She looks like she wants to gag eating that breakfast. Quite unlike the way she hoovered the dinner last night.

Why did she flash back to the first collagen video? Trying to make her current video longer? Notice she tagged the company so she’s definitely after some more freebies from them.
I doubt they will gift her anything else after she has said numerous times their product doesn't taste very nice 😂