Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
"There you go." Seven times when she was preparing breakfast, seven times! Oh well, there you go.
She sounds like a very old lady …repeatedly saying…”there you go” Honestly, her videos are painstakingly slow! She takes forever to plate food up and is starting to talk slow! And the concentration on her face is comedy gold!

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
So Hairy and the hippopotamus both filmed their EWMs in the same place in the conservatory. Does this mean they eat separately so they can film? Or do they film their videos and then swap places so the other one can film? When does Dopey Dora eat because she wasn't sat down in any of them. What a fing bizarre idiot family they really are 😂😂

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
How much food on Elosh's plate??

If you've overfilled Sedat's take some out? Instead the flippant oh it doesn't matter attitude. Absolutely no regard for him. In this evening's installment of "How to be a t to your husband" he got given burnt toast because yeah he won't let you throw it away. Yeah course.

The passive aggressiveness at the end about him not liking the lemonade. Did you make it you fing b?

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
- she packed waaaaaay too much food on sedat and elas plate
- she burnt the toast
- she forgot his mushrooms
- I don’t cook mushrooms in anything but she uses butter (each to their own)
- she broke her yolk
- apparently sedat isn’t allowed to have his own opinion on food and MUST say he likes everything otherwise she will put him and be nasty publicly, apparently he didn’t like the lemonade - so fing what, I’m not nasty to my husband when he says he doesn’t like something, those are his tastebuds!

Now I’m off to watch the eat with me!