Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Oh here we go
Waffle - egg - sausage - I THINK WE CAN SEE WHAT YOURE PUTTING ON YOUR FORK LOVE, you don’t need to name everything.

Why she does that wirly thing with her cutlery I do not know but it’s fing anoying Like a child playing at the dinner table.

She also looks drunk, those eyes were popping when she was eye fing herself yet again.

Stuffing waaaaay too much in her mouth.

The conversation was DEAD at the table, that’s not a family. Thats three people sat round a table eating while one of them talks to herself on a camera.

Guys, you’re clearly not a happy family, sedat leave her. I’d be embarrassed if anyone saw me and my family like this.

Unhappy family.

lily_

Mar 22, 2024
uk
- she packed waaaaaay too much food on sedat and elas plate
- she burnt the toast
- she forgot his mushrooms
- I don’t cook mushrooms in anything but she uses butter (each to their own)
- she broke her yolk
- apparently sedat isn’t allowed to have his own opinion on food and MUST say he likes everything otherwise she will put him and be nasty publicly, apparently he didn’t like the lemonade - so fing what, I’m not nasty to my husband when he says he doesn’t like something, those are his tastebuds!

Now I’m off to watch the eat with me!
I reckon the burning of the toast was deliberate. She is always messing his up. Like "accidentally" adding balsamic glaze that he doesn't like etc.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
- she packed waaaaaay too much food on sedat and elas plate
- she burnt the toast
- she forgot his mushrooms
- I don’t cook mushrooms in anything but she uses butter (each to their own)
- she broke her yolk
- apparently sedat isn’t allowed to have his own opinion on food and MUST say he likes everything otherwise she will put him and be nasty publicly, apparently he didn’t like the lemonade - so fing what, I’m not nasty to my husband when he says he doesn’t like something, those are his tastebuds!

Now I’m off to watch the eat with me!
Be prepared, she’s been a vile b to both Sedat and Ela, Sevda at her nastiest. No one is allowed to not like something that she likes, sweet saintly Sev she most certainly IS NOT! 😡

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Oh here we go
Waffle - egg - sausage - I THINK WE CAN SEE WHAT YOURE PUTTING ON YOUR FORK LOVE, you don’t need to name everything.

Why she does that wirly thing with her cutlery I do not know but it’s fing anoying Like a child playing at the dinner table.

She also looks drunk, those eyes were popping when she was eye fing herself yet again.

The conversation was DEAD at the table, that’s not a family. Thats three people sat round a table eating while one of them talks to herself on a camera.

Guys, you’re clearly not a happy family, sedat leave her. I’d be embarrassed if anyone saw me and my family like this.

Unhappy family.
💯! Unhappy family

Mar 2, 2024
Ela outing herself for just not liking crusts, as we all know 😂

Calling herself a feeder. True. I wonder if the nan she says she takes after was a feeder of nutritious meals or freezer food, because there is a difference.

She did an easy dinner today because she spent an hour getting her eyebrows and lashes done, and then went to the Turkish shop for a bit of veg and bread and the bakery for a cake. Meanwhile, I've come in from 9 hours in work (plus commute of 2 hours each way) and STILL cooked a healthy meal from scratch. One which I knew my partner would enjoy by the way, because meals aren't just about my enjoyment. And as always, must add that my day isn't busy compared to parents or people with caring responsibilities etc. She needs to get herself into the real world!

Mar 2, 2024
Oh here we go

Unhappy family.
I can’t stand that twirl thing she does with the fork. You just want to stab her with it 😂

Mar 2, 2024
The way she kept looking at them to say how nice dinner was and none of them did 😂😂 drink not nice don't like the bread too much food she was FURIOUS and I LOVE IT 😂😂
She’s absolutely miserable in the EWM. Insisting maybe you need to shake that s lemonade. Or maybe they just don’t like it, Sevda. Ever think of that? She acts like she’s the ultimate authority on whether something tastes good or not.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
She’s absolutely miserable in the EWM. Insisting maybe you need to shake that s lemonade. Or maybe they just don’t like it, Sevda. Ever think of that? She acts like she’s the ultimate authority on whether something tastes good or not.
She’ll be fuming Sedat is risking future Sainsbury’s work. Better watch his other knee!

Apr 15, 2024
England
So much to unpack on the ewm but I haven’t got all day so here goes:
- sev getting pissed of cos sedat doesn’t like the juice and even more pissed off when Ela agreed, love it
- asking sedat why he didn’t finish his beans, he said he ate some but it was too much, Ela chipping in (sticking up for her dad) saying he had some. Ela is starting to see more and more how her mum treats her dad.
- why can’t she say spinach properly
- why does she swing the fork around manically
- sedat went to drs, 6 weeks recovery time, long waiting list for physio on NHS, so sev why don’t you pay for it privately, it’s not like you can’t afford it, and this is your husband’s health but no I guess your holidays and cakes are more important. She’s having biscoff cake for breakfast tomorrow.
She was in a nasty mood today

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Am dead 💀 after tonight’s EWM, she has a face like the back end of a bus, and don’t think hopefully Sainsbury’s won’t touch you after tonight and the lemonade drama “blame Sainsbury’s” fing classic you don’t bite the hand that feeds you lol 😂
Yep pissed mardy and a do nut lol 😂
What to be a fly in the wall in that house lol 😂
Keep it coming ABUSER it makes me and many others laugh at you

Oh don’t want to piss on your bonfire but since you mentioned about Sedats knee well I did it many years ago 6mths of work and knee braced not two weeks later either.

Oh and the physical therapy hubby was at the doctors last Thursday and has a physio session tomorrow, ermmmmm we telling pork pies abuser 🤷‍♀️😂