Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Reaction to Sevda's Eat With Me Video Part 1.
NO Sevda, I don’t do such HUGE portions for my family. We are not gluttons and we don’t waste food to the levels you do! You still live in a morbidly obese mindset. Poor Sedat having that ‘mountain’ of horrible sloppy and burnt food put in front of him to get through! Foul! 🤮

Yes, you are like your Nan…you verbally abuse and bully (Sedat and your Mum and others) and you told us yesterday how your Nan did this to you and kept reducing you to tears. Yep, you are like her. She looked a BIG woman too, like you are getting more and more … the same. Makes sense if she was….and you are…. both ‘feeders’ 🤮🤮

Last edited:
May 22, 2024
Australia
So many of her dumb followers are asking how to cook baked beans ffs!! That dinner was absolutely revolting. She is such a glutton. Can’t believe she cooked what looks like 2 packs of sausages. I hate Sedat but I get the impression he likes to eat healthy, meat and salad etc, while she likes to eat carbs and crap all day. Such a nasty piece of s she is. Wonder if she’ll crack out the white shirt again today?

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Burns Sedat’s toast then claims she’ll give it to him anyway because he won’t let her throw it out/waste it. The amount of food she piled on his plate. Two slices of burnt toast, two potato waffles, two eggs, a s ton of little sausages, a concoction with baked beans and spinach and mushrooms.

IMG_4816.jpeg IMG_4818.jpeg
That looks revolting. She’s not right in the head! Seriously this Beg needs help!

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
The amount of comments she got about over facing Ewa with a huge pile of se food was off the scale. Ewa will have an eating disorder at this rate.If she knows she won’t eat it all why do it!! I don’t believe Sedat eats Ewas leftovers , I think SHE eats it because shes a greedy scav!

Attachments

• IMG_3954.jpeg
    IMG_3954.jpeg
    133 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3953.jpeg
    IMG_3953.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 77

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
I would never go into a bakery/cakes shop or similar and buy just 1 slice of cake for 3 of us... I may purchase 2 slices if they were quite big with the mindset that an 8 year old wouldn't manage a whole slice so therefore divide 2 between 3... but she often does that, buys one thing eats what she wants and gives the left overs to Sedation and Toothy Mc Tooth face... she is a greedy, selfish cow 🤬

Mar 2, 2024
Burns Sedat’s toast then claims she’ll give it to him anyway because he won’t let her throw it out/waste it. The amount of food she piled on his plate. Two slices of burnt toast, two potato waffles, two eggs, a s ton of little sausages, a concoction with baked beans and spinach and mushrooms.

IMG_4816.jpeg IMG_4818.jpeg
She’s copying off Teresa with putting crap in the beans. Always steals someone else’s content. Not an original thought comes out of her head!

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Never buys things that she wants! Only what every one else is gonna have?! Is she for real?

I’m sure sedat would love fresh fruits, fresh food!?! Not left over fresh chicken, a whole Costco cake, balsamic glaze, proper lemonade, sweets, crisps!

Also, should her video be marked as gifted!? Was she not gifted that marmalade?

Mar 2, 2024
We need to leave her alone today guys she's got a super busy day ahead.

Breakfast
Walk Wocco
Do some washing
Pack a suitcase for a long weekend away.

Good job that marmalade had free fruits in it and not just the one.
It's too much for one person to cope with, I guess she'll have to get her mum round to help with allllll the tasks she has to do :(

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Never buys things that she wants! Only what every one else is gonna have?! Is she for real?

I’m sure sedat would love fresh fruits, fresh food!?! Not left over fresh chicken, a whole Costco cake, balsamic glaze, proper lemonade, sweets, crisps!

Also, should her video be marked as gifted!? Was she not gifted that marmalade?
Yes it should be marked GIFTED the abuser needs reporting

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The dog had matted ears because she’s as s a dog owner as she is a mother. Instead of getting in his face “bubbby gorgeous boy Wocco” constantly, how about you get a comb and groom him daily like a responsible owner.
My daughter has the same bread of dog yeah a lot older, but her dog gets brushed everyday or other day, not once has she been to the groomers and had its ears shaved due to matting lol 😂 so yeah s dog owner as well as s mother wife the ABUSER is just s and in the words of her NENE a fat f as well 😂😂😂😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I can’t bear to watch her this morning after she let her mask slip yesterday evening. How very dare she show her face looking happy and carefree after the way she treated Sedat and Ela. Lemonadegate has made me dislike her even more and sadly that dislike is turning into hatred and that’s not like me at all. I’m thoroughly disgusted at her. 😟
But the abuser will think she has done nothing wrong

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
What the do is that breakfast burnt half toasted bread (think you need a new toaster) 😂 marmalade and fing cheese and let slip using the same knife without washing that cut strawberries

And we all no the doormat mummy dearest will be going to pack the case and pedo hairy chippy tits will be moving in tomorrow you babysit Sedat 😂😂😂😂😂

OH ABUSER THE FAKE BEEN HAPPY isn’t washing we can see under that fake smile how pissed off you are, but crack on as makes my day