Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ok-meet6110

Mar 3, 2024
Idk about you but I have never been to a restaurant, ordered a dip and asked how long has this dip been sitting out 🤣. She’s so fing odd the way she describes everything as either fresh or soft. Denture mouth is obsessed with having everything soft and pureed for her granny ass!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Idk about you but I have never been to a restaurant, ordered a dip and asked how long has this dip been sitting out 🤣. She’s so fing odd the way she describes everything as either fresh or soft. Denture mouth is obsessed with having everything soft and pureed for her granny ass!
Don’t know how she has the balls to ask that after how many days did she have the chilli dip from kolay grill ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ plus how many days was it made pior 😂😂😂 what a thick stupid Abuser, oiii Sevda the Abuser before you open that big fat chilli gob just remember what you have said and done before lol 😂

ALSO ABUSER SEVDA what a b not wanting to go to the beach with bat s bonkers Kuki and blaming Sasha and I pad kid when we all know it’s you as you would have to spend ££££ you fing selfish fat greedy abuser
Will just post a few screen shots with the caption and it’s straight from the horses mouth 😂😂🌝🌝

Attachments

• IMG_8819.jpeg
    IMG_8819.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_8820.jpeg
    IMG_8820.jpeg
    131.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_8821.png
    IMG_8821.png
    302.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_8822.jpeg
    IMG_8822.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 55

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
LMAO does she ask this every time she gets a dip from her takeaways in the U.K.? 🥴

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
At first, when I saw the video of Sedat’s friend driving Sevda & Hippo to go do sight seeing, I thought the man was a big guy, broad, tall and wide…

….but then when I saw this picture, things were put into perspective….

…I realised Sevda was the big one 😳!!!!!
…..and she looks like she could have him for breakfast!

(She’s even slouching slightly to not look as big!)

Attachments

• IMG_8229.jpeg
    IMG_8229.jpeg
    297.8 KB · Views: 70

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I know it’s a tricky one….and we’re all going to have to study these 2 pictures carefully….

But….WHICH picture is the REAL SHAKIRA do we think???? Hmmmmm…. it’s a tough decision! 🤣🤣

Remember too….Shakira is 47 years old. Sevda is 36 years old. Both pictures are very up to date (2024), with one of the pictures only taken today.

Attachments

• IMG_8221.jpeg
    IMG_8221.jpeg
    170.2 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_8230.jpeg
    IMG_8230.jpeg
    201.2 KB · Views: 73

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
At first, when I saw the video of Sedat’s friend driving Sevda & Hippo to go do sight seeing, I thought the man was a big guy, broad, tall and wide…

Man she looks old and frumpy 😳

May 30, 2024
UK

The pattern of that dress looks like a 1970’s teapot