Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
TikTok really went to her head… Although I reckon she was better at hiding her narc traits before and now she thinks she can do what she wants
She also used to make fresh home cooked meals when she worked and she has no job now but makes freezer food. Elas diet has gone downhill, I think that’s why Ela asks for homemade roast cos that way she gets to have some veg. Shocking that sev doesn’t give her nutritional food

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
She also used to make fresh home cooked meals when she worked and she has no job now but makes freezer food. Elas diet has gone downhill, I think that’s why Ela asks for homemade roast cos that way she gets to have some veg. Shocking that sev doesn’t give her nutritional food
Honestly I’ve never met a mother who doesn’t feed her kids fruit and vegetables. She’s so against it. She doesn’t even eat it herself. She was enjoying mines fruit salad.. mmm apple, this taste good!! Yh begda try and eat it more and feed your child some.

Mar 2, 2024
Shall we play guess the ailment?
Clearly it’s not Diabetes because she left the hospital and went straight to a cafe to eat sugar loaded baklava. Or maybe she just doesn’t care and needed to eat her feelings over the diagnosis.

It would be a gag if it’s an STD, but I doubt she would admit to that, even for a paid advert. If that was true, then we clearly know Sedat’s been messing around with someone else.

Because she said she had lots of ultrasounds during the health check, I’m going to guess that it’s Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) w/ possible cysts on her ovaries. It’s common among overweight/obese women.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Honestly I’ve never met a mother who doesn’t feed her kids fruit and vegetables. She’s so against it. She doesn’t even eat it herself. She was enjoying mines fruit salad.. mmm apple, this taste good!! Yh begda try and eat it more and feed your child some.
It’s honestly so sad, her obsession over TT has been extremely detrimental to the health of her child. She lives and breathes Social media and doesn’t give a s about anything else. Fine if sev is against healthy food for herself but at least feed your child some healthy food.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Also is it not funny how her husband is in pain and needs to wait a long time to see a psychiatrist (whatever you call them) and she’s out in Turkey having a elf check! do sedat! Bad timing or what. At least wait for your roomate to get better before thinking of your own elf! She really said bye sedat I’m going to get my elf check make sure im good tho! Sorry about your leg, I will kick it when I get back! Make sure you listen next time.

Mar 3, 2024
Oh for the love of god just watched her eating and she said it’s sooooo light and fatty said well if it’s light it doesn’t have calories 🤦🏻‍♀️ go back to fing school
Then fatty said the abuser is letting her try it first and abuser said cause I am patient 🤦🏻‍♀️
These two fat freaks live in LA LA LAND 😂😂😂😂😂
Check out Hairy Tits EWM today. He was attempting to get the nasty dried out noodle casserole that Doormat makes into his gob. And Ewa asked her to make it for her. Sure she did.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Wouldn’t surprise me if they found more than one issue but perhaps part of the deal is that she only has to share one thing with her audience. She will never admit to anything serious though. May say she’s deficient in a mineral or similar and leave it at that? Regardless, as I said before, no matter what they found she still has to deal with the NHS if any treatment is needed so not sure what any of this accomplished. But we all know Sev, never turns down a freebie.

She still has her age on her side for the most part. s will get real when she hits 40.

Last edited:

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Wouldn’t surprise me if they found more than one issue but perhaps part of the deal is that she only has to share one thing with her audience. She will never admit to anything serious though. May say she’s deficient in a mineral or similar and leave it at that? Regardless, as I said before, no matter what they found she still has to deal with the NHS if any treatment is needed so not sure what any of this accomplished. But we all know Sev, never turns down a freebie.

She still has her age on her side for the most part. s will get real when she hits 40.
I wonder if she asked for them to investigate her constantly backed up guts.