Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Also is it not funny how her husband is in pain and needs to wait a long time to see a psychiatrist (whatever you call them) and she’s out in Turkey having an elf check! do sedat! Bad timing or what. At least wait for your roomate to get better before thinking of your own elf! She really said bye sedat I’m going to get my elf check make sure im good tho! Sorry about your leg, I will kick it when I get back! Make sure you listen next time.
Agree, she should’ve taken Sedat with her to also get a free health checkup. He could’ve filmed hers instead of Mine.

Mar 2, 2024
All her dickhead followers things she is a saint and cares so deeply about others… why didn’t she negotiate that the health check was for hippo (you can’t tell me her levels would be of off the chart) or her SIL who is self diagnosing herself with everything under the sun… I’m sure she could have negotiated something and her still use her platform.. she is just a very very selfish person. Anything for free. Clickbait gives me the ss too… even if she didn’t have anything wrong I think she would have to say she has at least one thing minor otherwise it’s not really convincing that people need this.

DanyDrogo

Jul 22, 2024
US
She still has her age on her side for the most part. s will get real when she hits 40.
If this ain't the truth I don't know what is. 40's are horrid. Everything is changing and hormones and mood swings and hot flashes, having more than 1 drink well good luck the next day! Plus everything you eat affects you differently. She's in for a rude awakening.

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Clearly it’s not Diabetes because she left the hospital and went straight to a cafe to eat sugar loaded baklava. Or maybe she just doesn’t care and needed to eat her feelings over the diagnosis.

It would be a gag if it’s an STD, but I doubt she would admit to that, even for a paid advert. If that was true, then we clearly know Sedat’s been messing around with someone else.

Because she said she had lots of ultrasounds during the health check, I’m going to guess that it’s Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) w/ possible cysts on her ovaries. It’s common among overweight/obese women.
I reckon she couldn’t give a flying do about outcomes, if she did she would have at least cut back on all the s she eats beforehand and after, she’s in effect taking the piss out of whoever gifted this trip

To her, it’s just a free holiday! 😡

May 22, 2024
Australia
Clearly it’s not Diabetes because she left the hospital and went straight to a cafe to eat sugar loaded baklava. Or maybe she just doesn’t care and needed to eat her feelings over the diagnosis.

It would be a gag if it’s an STD, but I doubt she would admit to that, even for a paid advert. If that was true, then we clearly know Sedat’s been messing around with someone else.

Because she said she had lots of ultrasounds during the health check, I’m going to guess that it’s Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) w/ possible cysts on her ovaries. It’s common among overweight/obese women.
💯 my guess to!

May 22, 2024
Australia
The whole family are so fick when it comes to a healthy lifestyle. Titspervert got slightly better with food after his high BMI and cholesterol diagnosis but now he’s back to eating junk, carbs and massive portions. Doormat is an idiot, who even does s like that. She obviously doesn’t give a do whether he lives or dies.

This gifted health check was wasted on someone like her. Should have gone to an influencer who at least has an interest in health and wants to do better.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Coming from someone who’s very into these health stuff only because of my anxiety. I don’t want to open a can of worms, and of course everyone thinks and believes different things. But, I was listening to this Dr on a podcast about Mammograms. And he is very against woman having it done especially if there’s no symptoms or lumps. He was saying do not touch it because you can actually push the tissues to cause lymph nodes damage which then can cause cancer even if originally it wasn’t viable. This is why they say do not touch your body if you don’t need to. All these scans and radiation is not good for you body!

The health tourism is not regulated well. Anyone seen the news recently poor lady went to Istanbul for surgery and they stole her heart and brain.

How wrong of Sevda to accept this and literally send her followers to a health clinic where ANYTHING can go wrong!

Advertise biscuits and cake begda, don’t touch the health industry. You are so unhealthy and you are literally causing health anxiety to those who suffer with this condition. Because if they are suffering with health anxiety this health check sounds like a dream to them to do.

However, results change from week to week. Your body one day might be negative for something but it can change just like that the next day! My mum she’s 53 had her boobs checked all clear. 2 months later, she got breast cancer! She will be hopefully ringing the bell next month.

Sorry guys this was so long. I’m just mad that this idiot will sell her soul. This was never about health check to her. Just a free holiday and content. Very dangerous move to play around with health.

Mar 2, 2024
This trip has nothing to do with Sevda’s health. These clinics roll out the red carpet to creators to come have services/procedures on the clinic’s dime either to drum up business OR as damage control because they’ve received negative reviews from paying customers. Sevda doesn’t care about the clinic’s business, reputation or even her followers health/well being. This was just a paycheck to her and an all expenses paid long weekend in Istanbul.

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
This trip has nothing to do with Sevda’s health. These clinics roll out the red carpet to creators to come have services/procedures on the clinic’s dime either to drum up business OR as damage control because they’ve received negative reviews from paying customers. Sevda doesn’t care about the clinic’s business, reputation or even her followers health/well being. This was just a paycheck to her and an all expenses paid long weekend in Istanbul.
I honestly don’t even think she has the intelligence or the capacity to research the clinic, their success rates, the drs, the risk. She just saw and heard free Istanbul trip and agreed. Saw Kiki been going to drs a lot, so obviously had to do better and bigger herself!